Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Meeting The Prince Of My Dreams ❯ In The Palace ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]
IN THE PALACE

Yami and Seto walked with Amiko and Serenity behind them as Serenity stared at stuffs while Amiko kept a cold face . Yami went to his throne and Seto sat in a glory chair as Amiko noticed that they didn’t have a chair to sit on and she made ice thrones for her and Serenity because she knew that she can take it . She bowed at Serenity and told her to sit down . Serenity nodded and sat down .

Serenity : So why are we here ?

Yami : What is your names ?

He was staring at Serenity actually and Serenity stared at Amiko .

Amiko : I am Ami and she is Lady Serena .

Serenity stared at Amiko at like what are you talking about ? Amiko’s eyes told her that she said , I can’t bear to talk to you as a servant .

Seto : Lady Serena ? Of where ?

Amiko : You do not need to know .

Serenity : If we aren’t needed , then we must leave .

Yami : NO !! Oh I mean no , you have to stay here until we are sure that you aren’t a harm to Egypt .

Amiko : How are two innocent little girls a harm to egypt ?

Seto : You guys may be girls but looks can be decieving .

Serenity : Really ?

Amiko : If we can be harm against Egypt then you guys better be careful .

Seto : Is that a threat .

Amiko : No , a warning .

Seto : I bet that you two can’t beat me in a shadow duel , you probably don’t even know what a shadow game is .

Serenity : We aren’t ordinary , Seto .

Seto : Kaiba .

Serenity : Yes , yes Kaiba . If you want , you may challenge Ami in a shadow duel .

Amiko : Yes , I would be glad to actually .

Seto : You beat me ?

Amiko : You don’t think that a girl can beat you ?

Seto : Fine then let’s shadow duel .

Yami : Fine , but better be no injuries , Seto .

Serenity : You also really think that Kaiba could beat Ami ?

Yami : Yes .

Serenity : I bet you ten pieces of gold .

Yami : okay , Seto is my high priest , second to me .

Serenity : If that’s what you want to think .