Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Unexpected Seasons. ❯ Peer Pressure ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Just as they left, Akino woke up. Chibi-Usa had given each of the Seasonals a different amount of sleeping potion, so that they would each wake up at different times. "Hey, what's going on? Did I miss something during my nap?"
Haruka turned. "Akira had to take Saeko home... she was very ill." Akino looked around at everyone. "I'm sorry." Usagi was going to be the one to awaken the guardian within this girl, so she walked to her. "No, don't be. Saeko knows what needs to be done to get better. She'll be fine. Now, how about we talk about something a little bit less depressing?" Akino smiled. "All right... what would you like to talk about?" Usagi hated to do this to the girl. "How about the way the Sailor Senshi defeated that evil woman last week? That was cool, wasn't it? I mean, the Senshi are so cool... and they have great powers... I wish I were a Senshi, don't you wish you were a Senshi? Actually, you don't have to wish that, since you are already a Senshi." The girl looked a little confused, then began to sweat, her symbol of a cloud was on her forehead in yellow and blue, and then she fainted. This guardian gave the same speech, but looked different from the other one. This one was a girl, and she had a red aura. She was obviously more solid the other one, with a better shape, but still gave everyone the chills. Her red hair was cropped short in jagged layers, and her skin had a golden glow. She looked like she was dressed in skin-tight red leather. Serenity appeared, and the guardian agreed to fight for the girls' memories. The moon scouts took care of this one; Eternal Sailor Moon, Super Sailor Chibi Moon, and Sailor Chibi-Chibi. Chibi-Chibi used the light that comes from inside of her to blow away the red aura. (AN: I am basing this Chibi-Chibi on the manga version. She is a little bit more talkative and actually really talks sometimes... its amazing!!... -. -;; at least that's what I've been told... I haven't really read the manga... but who needs to these days? There are so many SM fan sites I don't have to buy anything to learn about the mangas... ok, ill stop blabbering now... is that even a word? Ok later!) Anyway, then Super Sailor Chibi Moon used her Pink Sugar Heart attack to distract the guardian, which gave Eternal Sailor Moon the time to attack with Starlight Honeymoon Therapy Kiss. The girl was much more injured than the last one had been, but she was still able to fight back. She knocked Sailor Chibi-Chibi to the ground, kicked Super Sailor Chibi Moon to the curb, and punched Eternal Sailor Moon in the gut. Sailor Spring came up from behind her and knocked her out. Serenity released the guardian from her place of servitude, got a promise from her not to ever share their secret, and then sent her on her way.
As she woke up, Akino automatically transformed to Sailor Summer. She understood everything when Sailor Spring helped her up. She walked over to Haruka and smacked her. "How dare you! I thought you were a guy and that you liked me! That's just wrong. You could have had Michiru befriend me, but no... You had to lie."
Haruka accepted this, and didn't try for revenge, since she had deserved it. "I know that it was wrong to do, but I didn't see any other way at the time, and you already had stars in your eyes when you looked at me. It was easier to just go along with it..." Michiru's eyes betrayed her laughter, but no one mentioned this. She detransformed, and as Akino, she sighed. "I guess my sleep will remain interrupted until the evil has been beaten? I was so sad when I went to sleep the first time, only doing it because my brother had been killed.... WAIT A MINUTE!!! AKIRA IS MY BROTHER!!!" Everyone gasped, and Setsuna was quiet for a moment, and then said: "Well, Saeko did mention that one of you was his sister... Don't worry, he's fine. Though he may be a bit of a wreck because of Saekos' problem..." Akino stared at everyone. "What did I miss? What was important enough to keep him from seeing me when I awoke?" Everyone looked away, and Usagi explained what had happened. As Akino listened to the story, she got more and more worried about her brother, whom she literally hadn't seen in ages. She asked to be taken to him, but was told that they still needed her to awaken the other two girls. They would take her to see him at work tomorrow, when he would not be busy seeing Saeko into her emerald cage. Setsuna looked thoughtful for a minute. "Usagi, since two of the Seasonals have already been awakened, do you think I could leave? There is something at the Time Gate that needs to be taken care of." Usagi looked up and frowned. "Puu, how about you help awaken the next one, and then you can leave? I'd prefer that all of us help release at least one of the guardians." Setsuna sighed and nodded. She then sent a telepathic message back to Saeko, who had asked her to come to her place, that she would be a little while. "Yes Usagi, I will stay to help you." Usagi smiled and thanked her, just as Hayakuro began to wake up. As she sat up and looked around, she noticed that there were two less people in the group, and that everyone seemed like they were in less of a partying mood. "Hey, what's going on? Did the party get crashed while I was asleep?" Hotaru sat next to her. "No, we just decided that it was time to tell you that... you're hired!" The girls' eyes widened and her mouth fell open in shock. She was speechless for a few moments, but recovered rather quickly. "Really? I'm in?" Hotaru smiled, kind of sadly, but the girl wasn't really paying attention to her. "Yes. But first, there is a little test that must be passed. What do you know about the Sailor Senshi? Can you name each of the Senshi? What are the Senshi's powers? How many Senshi are there? Are there any male Senshi? Who is the leader of the Senshi?" Hayakuro looked confused and was about to ask what all this had to do with the band, when she began to feel woozy and her symbol of a leaf glowed in orange and brown as she sighed and fainted. They got the Guardian to follow them outside, and the Outers all transformed and took fighting positions. This Guardian looked more like an animal than a human. She was like a tiger, orange skin, black stripes, huge yellow eyes, pricked up ears, black nose, whiskers, and paws. But she was standing upright, and had an almost human female form. She had long, black-streaked, orange hair falling past her waist and a white front from her neck to her abdomen. Uranus and Neptune went first, standing in front of the Guardian and keeping her attention by lunging at her as one, their raised fists next to each other. When she moved to evade them, they each switched fists and rammed their punches into her from opposite sides. She gasped, but regained her senses quickly. She moved back, only to be hit on the back of the head by Saturn's Silence Glaive. As she fell forward, Pluto's Time key flipped her legs out from under her. All four of the outers then attacked together, and hit her all at once. Uranus was about to hit her with the final blow when Princess Serenity stopped her. "Uranus! Remember that she is just a Guardian, not an enemy!" Uranus pulled back and as they all detransformed, Serenity freed the Guardian from her place inside Hayakuro's' mind, and returned her to her completely human and Lunarian appearance. She thanked Serenity, promised to stay quiet about all of this, then left to live a normal life as the others had done. Setsuna went to help the girl up as she reawakened and automatically transformed, and her eyes widened as she realized what had happened. Her eyes watered slightly, but she said nothing as she knelt before the still transformed Princess Serenity.
"I apologize for asking, Your Highness, but was it really necessary for you to awaken me? I was so enjoying my ignorance in my new existence." When she looked up again, Usagi stood there in her normal street clothes. Usagi motioned for Hayakuro to stand, and she detransformed as she did so.
Usagi smiled sadly. "I'm afraid that it was absolutely necessary to wake you. A terrible evil is coming in the future and I will need you and the other Seasonals to help fight it. Unfortunately, we don't know what it is or when it will come, so we need to be prepared." She would have talked to the girl more, but she heard Setsuna clearing her throat and looked to see her standing there with crossed arms, looking a bit impatient. "Oh, sorry Puu... You may go to wherever it is you need to go now."
Setsuna bowed slightly. "Thank you, Princess. I am very grateful." With that, she opened a portal without even transforming and jumped through; this was kind of bad, because it was then seen by Sayuki, who had woken up right when Setsuna had asked to leave. The end result: she fainted.
"Oh perfect... Puu had to do that in here... she couldn't have teleported out from another room..." Usagi sighed and asked that someone get her a glass of water. It was obvious that she was tired from the on and off use of the crystals power. Mamoru brought her the drink and they sat together on a sofa as they all waited for Sayuki to wake up again. This time she wouldn't wake up for at least a half-hour, giving them all time to rest. (AN: And me time to tell you about what Saeko and Setsuna are up to... ^_^)

At Saeko and Akira's apartment...

"You want to WHAT??!!" Akira practically shouted this at the woman standing in front of him.
Saeko cringed slightly at his tone of voice. She'd expected him to be upset, but not this much. She replied to this as calmly as possible under the circumstances. "I said, I want to have Setsuna take me into an alternate dimension where the time goes faster than it does here. There, three months would pass in what would only be a day here... she can hide me away somewhere and create or find a guardian for me--" She was abruptly cut off.
"No way! I'd rather have you inanimate here where I can watch you for nine months than have you gone for three days, in an unknown place where I can't watch over or protect you." He had grabbed her by the shoulders when he'd started that little speech and he now pulled her close in a tight hug. "I don't want to be separated from you again." This was said in a much softer voice. "I've waited too long to see you since the last time, and I'm not gonna risk losing you this time. If you want to go into this alternate dimension, you're gonna have to take me with you."
Saeko smiled. "I was hoping you would say something along those lines." She hugged him back, and rested her head on his shoulder. "That is why I told you... Setsuna will be here soon, so if you want to come, you are going to have to ask your captain for leave." She saw the look on his face. "Yes, I maneuvered you into that little corner, but I had to know for sure which you would be better off doing; coming with me or staying here... I am sorry, but it had to be done. Now, make whatever arrangements you have to make and get yourself ready."
Just then, Setsuna jumped out of a portal that opened out of the ceiling and landed nimbly on the floor. "So, Cousin, what was important enough that you needed to get me to come away from the awakenings?" She straightened herself and looked at the man standing near the door across the room, whose face had the look of a person that had just been hit over the head by a violin for no good reason. Losing herself for a moment, she looked at Saeko and then looked back at Akira, and for that moment she acted as Usagi would. "What's wrong with him?"
Saeko smiled, and explained. "I stunned him with my reaction to his reaction to my plans." She sighed. "Setsuna, do you think you could take me to a dimension whose timeline travels faster than ours? If I went to such a dimension, I would be able to be back in action within a few weeks In fact, after the baby is born, you could bring the others into the other dimension with us and they could train for a longer amount of time" Saeko stopped when she saw the look in her cousins' eyes, the one that stated she had been sold on the plan.
Setsuna looked at Saeko, who gazed back at her with an innocent look on her face, and then at Akira, who had just come out of his daze and begun to walk to the phone slowly. She watched as he picked up the phone and called the station. "Captain, its Detective Akira Hitoshi. My wife-" He was interrupted and distracted for a moment. "Yes, I'm married we eloped last weekend, and I haven't told anyone simply because no one asked me what was going on in my life lately Well, anyway, my wife and I were hoping that I could get a few weeks off for a belated honeymoon I can if I bring her in today to meet everyone? Let me see if she's up to that" He looked at Saeko with a question in his eyes, and at her nod, he continued. "She says that she'd love to meet everyone. We'll be leaving as soon as we leave the station, so please don't do anything" He trailed off and stared at the phone. "He hung up on me Oh well, anyway, I'll start packing up my things Where will we be anyway? What kind of dimension is it?"
Setsuna looked at the both of them. "I like the idea, especially the part where the others come to train I know of the perfect dimension, but I will have to talk to my friends there to see if they can find any places for you You pack up and then go to the station house and make nice with the captain I will go there now and find my friends" With that, she opened a portal and jumped through.
"Well, that's one part of the plan finished I'll go pack up Will you need anything while you are inside that cage of yours?" When she shook her head no, he came over to her and hugged her again. "Thank you for letting me come with you to watch over you I wouldn't be able to stand not knowing where you were"
She let him hold her for a second, then pulled back and pushed him towards the closet in their bedroom. "Okay, that's enough mushy stuff for one dayStart packing, man of mine I wonder what's going on back at the Temple I hope everything is going well" (AN: Nice segue, don't you think?)

At the Cherry Hill Temple

Sayuki groaned as she sat up. "Oh, I had the strangest dream" She saw everyone gathered around her, and remembered that it hadn't been a dream, that she had watched a girl in some sort of sailor outfit open a black hole out of thin air and jump through, disappearing. "What happened? Who was that girl? How did she do that? And why did you really get me to come here?"
"She caught on sooner than the others..." Usagi murmured, looking a little bit surprised, but not much.
"Winter always was the most suspicious..." This came from Deanna. "Sayuki, we have to talk to you about something..."
"No, this one was my job, remember?" Rei whispered. Then in her regular voice, she began to talk to the girl who looked at them with only a bit of wariness in her eyes. "Sayuki, that was a Sailor Senshi." The temperature in the room dropped by about five degrees immediately. "She was Sailor Pluto, the Sailor Senshi of Time. She is the Senshi who was chosen to stand watch over the Time Gate, to make sure that no evil got through to the past or future." She looked down for a moment, then back up into eyes that were no longer wary, but confused and a bit interested. "You see, everyone here is a Senshi... You are a Sailor Senshi!" As Rei said the word for the fifth time, Sailor Winters' symbol, a snowflake, began to flash silver and white from her forehead. She gasped, but didn't faint as the others had. She watched as a white panther materialized in front of her. This Guardians' speech was a little bit different from the others.
"How dare you attempt to awaken this girl, after it was ordered by the Queen herself that she was not to be disturbed?" But the panther shut up and bowed as only a feline creature could when he saw what happened next.
Serena stepped forward, changing to Princess Serenity instantly, and began to talk. "Please, we need her. My mother the Queen died a long time ago, and since then, I have seen her in my dreams and she has handed down to me the right to rule, as well as the Silver Imperium Crystal. The universe will be in jeopardy soon, and only with the help of the Seasonals can we defeat this power." She looked a bit tired, but she had changed to and from Serenity so many times in one day, who could blame her? "Will you fight my Senshi, and let us try to win the girls memory of her power?" She stood watching the panther, whose face was completely unemotional.
"Your Highness, I was ordered to fight if the reason was worthy, and while I still disagree to having this girl awaken from her slumber, both the reason and the people presenting it are noble, and indeed worthy. I will fight, but be warned, I am not so easily overcome." He began to change, his body becoming that of a human. He had silverish hair and green eyes, and he was well built. He wore black garments similar to those that ninjas wear.
Sayuki gasped behind him. "He's the man from my dreams... The one who dances with me at that castle..."
Serenity changed back to Serena with an amused look on her face. "And you thought we were breaking the rules... I thought my mother ordered that the girls were not supposed to know that a Guardian inhabited them. Or, even if they did know about having the Guardian, they weren't supposed to know about the person at all, not even what they looked like..." She waited a minute, watching the tall, handsome, proud-looking man squirm and blush. "Oh well, it doesn't matter now anyway. Outside, everyone. We can't ruin Rei's temple, now can we?" With that, she walked outside and sat on a lawn chair, Mamoru, the Outers, and the Seasonals standing beside her. The Inners transformed and faced off against the Guardian, who had first grabbed Sayuki and placed her with the rest of the Seasonals, who held her up as her body was limp with shock. She was still conscious, and watching all that was happening, but inside she was shouting at her dream-lover not to fight... For she had the feeling he would lose.
Mercury showered the area with her bubbles, making it hard for him to see. Jupiter attacked first, faking a punch at his jaw and then swinging her leg at him for a kick to the stomach. She jumped out of the way of his now flying fists, avoiding what hits she could. Mars attacked with her Flame Sniper to get his attention, and then while he turned away Venus used her Love Chain to trap him. He smiled. "You are good... and I haven't had a proper workout in ages..." Jupiter had jumped back and now sent a shock of electricity through Venus' chain. He seemed to be in pain from it, but instead, he laughed as he absorbed the lightning bolt and used its power to break Venus' chain. While all this had happened, Mercury had been standing back, scanning him for weak points. Now she attacked him with her Shine Aqua Illusion attack (AN: Okay, at first, I couldn't decide on which name of this attack to use, so I just picked one... don't hate me!), freezing his feet in place. He was startled, but regained his composure quickly and sent energy down through on of his hands at his feet to melt the ice, and through his other aimed at Mercury to knock her off of her feet. Jupiter saw this and used her Oak Evolution attack, hitting him in the center of his back and knocking him off balance. Venus used her Love and Beauty Shock attack to get him in the front, but he still was basically unharmed. Jupiter came in close and spent several minutes trading punches and kicks with him. When she landed a punch to his gut, he was stopped. Mars used her Mandala attack and singed him. He was almost defeated. Suddenly, he pulled up an energy barrier to give himself a moment to think. *They've gotten a little better than in the Silver Millenium... I wonder what has happened to make them so strong.* He was off guard when Mercury cut into his barrier with a shard of ice and whacked him with it over the back of the head. The next thing he knew, he was lying on his back, being pressed into the ground by a boot. He looked up then away to keep from seeing up Mercury's skirt.
Always quick, she realized the position she was in and blushed, and then backed off. "Do you surrender, or should we continue?" She wondered if he actually wanted to win. She had seen the reluctance in his eyes, and she knew it was because if he won, Sayuki would die.
Glad for the way out, he chuckled. "Yep, you all are definitely stronger since the last time we fought... especially you Mercury... I surrender. The girl gets her memories back." He waved his hand at said girl, whose eyes widened and she gasped. He watched as she immediately transformed into Sailor Winter, and then detransformed just as quickly. Her eyes teared and she yanked away from the Seasonals and ran to the Guardian, straight into the arms he held out for her, which surprised most of their audience. "Kurohyou!"
The Guardian smiled at her. "Hey Snowflake... how're you doing?" He was caught in the tender moment, but shook himself out of it to say what needed to be said. "I have been waiting so long for someone to reawaken her... Thank you, Your Highness, for giving us a way out of that awful situation." He turned to look at Serena, who was only slightly surprised.
"I thought as much... You two were involved before the Wars, weren't you?" Serena asked them both.
Sayuki was the one to answer the question. "Yes, we were. I was the only one of the Seasonals who didn't want to be put to sleep... I still had him, so I was still happy. I didn't mind fighting as a Senshi..." Her voice turned as cold as the season whose power she wielded. "But then Queen Serenity said that either all of us slept or none of us did." She held up an arm with a finger pointed towards the other Seasonals, who all had slightly guilty looks on their faces. "They pressured me into sleeping. In exchange for giving up that life, I asked her Majesty to make him my Guardian, and to allow him to come to me in my dreams. She agreed, saying that it was only fair that our love be allowed to continue even if circumstances, and so-called friends, tried to prevent it. If he agreed to the deal, then she would allow it to be so." She looked back at the man whose arms continued to hold her. "You agreed to be my guardian..." She tucked her head against his chest and began to cry softly.
All of the Inners had watched this quietly, and now were angry. Rei, the one with the hottest temper, spoke first, in a calm, almost eerie way. When she spoke like this, you had to get scared. "How could you do something like that? To force someone you claim is your friend to give up her current life just so that you could all live ignorant of the pain you had suffered? Just because you didn't want to remember it, you coerced her into your way of thinking? I am ashamed of the status of Sailor Senshi right now... wait, no, I'm not... I'm ashamed of you. You make us look bad. I would never force any of my allies... no my friends... to do what I wanted if it meant causing them pain."
The Seasonals had had enough, and Akino spoke up. "You don't understand! We didn't want to do it, but we didn't think she would mind so much after a while... We needed to be away from all of the fighting and we didn't have any other way! We felt awful about ganging up on her like that, but we felt it was for the best anyway, if it would get her away from him!" The air around them heated, but no one would have been able to tell, because Sayuki's cold aura counteracted it. "She couldn't see the way he acted when she wasn't around. We tried to warn her, but no, you should never listen to your friends when they have to tell you that your boyfriend is CHEATING ON YOU!!!" The last came out in a yell. "He hit on us while you weren't around, Sayuki. He would flirt, and then when we didn't respond, he'd get upset. And then he'd act normal whenever he was with you." The other two girls nodded their heads in agreement, but Sayuki and Kurohyou shook their heads.
"I would never do such a thing. Had I known about this I would have told you long ago about--" He stopped, then continued slower, in a softer voice. "I would have told you about my twin brother, Makura..." He sighed. "He must have been there all along, hiding, trying to ruin my relationship with Sayuki... And that's why you always hated me so much... I did wonder why..."
"I thought you told me that he died when he raged war against your family." Sayuki was standing next to him, not leaving his side for one minute. She looked at the other Seasonals in a new light. They had only been trying to protect her from a broken heart. She would forgive them for forcing her into a life of ignorance, if only for that reason.
"I thought he did... but I guess he got away... we never did find his body..." He looked up at the girls who had thought so little of him. He didn't blame them. If he thought someone he cared about was being used or deceived, he might have done even worse than them. "I understand that seeing someone who looked exactly like me act like he did around you would make you angry, but why didn't you give me the benefit of the doubt and ask me about it? I would have told you about him sooner, and we probably would have been able to catch him..."
The three girls looked at him, saw the truth in his eyes, and felt very ashamed. "We didn't trust you from the beginning... You were different from all of Sayuki's other suitors... much more... intimidating... We figured that you were bad, so when you began to try to make time with us, we figured we were right." Deanna said this. She had been the closest to Sayuki, and was feeling worse by the second.
Sayuki looked at them sadly. "I'll forgive you for forcing me into that awful state of sleep, since you were only trying to protect me. But you won't be as easily forgiven for the rest... you didn't trust my judgement. Me! The one who could ALWAYS tell who was lying! I would have known if he were lying to me at the beginning. You never gave him a chance!" She watched as the other girls flinched, and looked down in guilt. Then, she realized that the rest of the Senshi were gone. "Hey, what happened to the others? Everyone looked around them, then heard sounds coming from inside, and followed them.
Serena had been sitting in one corner of the room, watching them, and smiled as they came inside. She and the others had come in right after the part about his brother was mentioned, knowing that they needed to sort all of this out. She got up and walked to them. She arched an eyebrow. "Well? Have you all made up yet, or will I have to straighten it out for you?"
They all blushed under her scrutiny and answered at the same time. "No Your Highness." They all filtered back into the room, deciding to act as if nothing had happened. The party continued, everyone enjoying themselves, knowing they wouldn't be able to do that for much longer.

In some other dimension...
Setsuna sat facing the three men who would control whether or not her cousin could stay here. They were all well built, well-muscled warriors with black hair and black eyes. The tallest wore an orange jumpsuit with a blue shirt underneath. The shortest wore a blue skintight jumpsuit. The one with the middle height was wearing a suit similar to the tallest, but the shirt underneath was a lighter shade of blue. Setsuna knew that they looked at her with curiosity, but she ignored that. "Please, would you let my friends stay here, and train with you? A couple of them will need to be here sooner than the others... They desperately need time away from where they are now."
The tallest one agreed quickly. "Of course Setsuna. You know any friend of yours is a friend of ours..."
The one who looked and dressed like him nodded in agreement. "Yeah, we'd love to meet your friends..."
The shortest one studied her. "Why do they need to be away from their home right now, woman? If they are in some sort of danger, are they running? Because only cowards run away from battle."
Setsuna sighed. She had known he would be the one who would ask the questions. "No, Vegita, they are not running from battle... not yet anyway... they simply need time and different surroundings for training. One of them is... under the weather, and she needs a quiet place to rest." She heard her own voice soften and cursed herself for it. She didn't want them to know about her relationship to Saeko just yet. "She and her husband would be coming first. You probably would never even see her... her husband might come around a bit, but only for things like supplies... They won't bother you much... In fact, you might get along well with him... he's a police detective where he lives." She smiled. She knew that while Goku and Gohan wouldn't mind having a cop under their noses, Vegita would hate it. He had once been one of the most dangerous men in this universe, working for the top bad guy... *Okay, stop with the distracted thoughts... now is not the time for reflection Setsuna.*
Vegita scowled. "God, a cop, living with my rival... But you say the woman is ill? Then I don't object to her coming here. Of course, since I don't live here, I won't have that problem..."
Setsuna mentally kicked herself. "I don't mean for them to be living with you guys... just nearby. She needs to be alone most of the time, to concentrate on getting better. Are there any cozy little caves nearby? That aren't already inhabited? They have both lived in much worse places than a cave, and they don't really feel that they need all that much..."
"Are you joking? Leave a sick woman and her husband out in the woods, in a cave where any animal can just walk right in?" Goku asked, sounding very concerned.
"I am not joking. You wouldn't really agree with her methods of healing herself, either, but she is very stubborn. She'll die if this is not done the right way, you know... Oops!" Setsuna covered her mouth and shut her eyes in self-condemnation. *I can't believe I just blurted that out... Saekos' condition must be getting to me more than I thought.* She watched as the eyes that had already been wide with curiosity grew wider with concerned worry. *I have to remedy this quickly.* "Her condition is bad, but if given the time she needs, she can get better. She just needs a place to rest during that time."
"Yes, there is a cave nearby that I know of." Gohan spoke up. "The one where I found Icarus... it's close enough to walk, but far enough away that they would have privacy. And, it has lots of brush around it, enough to hide the entrance from sight." He liked the idea of his old place to play in being used to house someone who needed it.
"Perfect... Now, I think we should maybe clean it up a bit... create a fire pit, maybe poke a hole in the ceiling that will let smoke out, see if there is a stream nearby, that sort of thing." Setsuna looked at the watch that told what the time was in her world. "We have about two days before I will need to go back... That will give them enough time to pack and say hello and goodbye to everyone at the police station..." They went to the cave to take a look, and started working immediately.