Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Obsidian Tears ❯ Meeting the YYH gang ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Oh yeah! I'm finally writing the third chapter WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kurama: Now, now, don't get too excited. It's not healthy.

Sweet Saturn: MUST HAVE SUGAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yuusuke:(sweatdrop) Okay, WHO GAVE YOU THE SUGAR?

Sweet Saturn: Hiei did

Yuusuke: HIEIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!

Hiei: It was the only way to keep her from knocking me out with that stupid mallet!

Sweet Saturn: Oh well, on with the fic!(will have sugar later)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~

Meeting the YYH gang

Hotaru woke up a little dizzy, then she sat bolt upright in bed. Wait a second, a bed? Hotaru looked around at the unfamiliar surroundings. She could see a door on the left. There were voices coming from behind it. She got out of bed and walked quietly to it, pressing her ear against it to hear a little of whoever was in the other room was saying.

"Why did she you bring back the girl Kurama?" asked a voice. "Yuuske, the girl was clearly injured and if I had left her there, she would have died!" said another person. Hotaru assumed it was the one called Kurama. "Yeah whatever" said another voice, " But when she wakes up, the great Kuwabara Kazuma will surely win her heart!" "Shut up carrot-top, you are annoying," said yet another voice, this one sounding much less friendlier than all the others. "Why don't you shut up yourself shrimp!" roared the one she assumed to be Kuwabara. "Boys! Save it for the bad guys! I've got a new mission for you!" said another voice, (Sorry for my OOC'ness!) female this time. Hotaru hesitated, then, she cautiously opened the door. Instantly, all the room's occupants turned to stare at her. Hotaru studied them all. There was a boy with long red hair, wearing what appeared to be a school uniform of the same color. Next was another boy with all his hair slicked back wearing a green school uniform(a/n Sorry! Not feeling very creative right now!). Next to him was a VERY ugly boy with carrot hair wearing a blue school uniform. Then, she noticed a boy with spiky black hair sitting on the windowsill. He turned his head and their eyes locked for a moment before Hotaru looked away, blushing slightly. There was something about his eyes that seemed a little familiar, but she couldn't figure out what. "Hello there!" said a cheerful voice behind her. Hotaru almost jumped five feet. "Oops, sorry! Didn't mean to scare you!" Hotaru turned around to see the speaker. She was a girl with cerulean hair and a smile that reminded her of Serena. "Hi I'm Botan," said the overly cheerful girl, "Welcome to the gang!" "The gang?" asked Hotaru. "Oh, I'll let everyone introduce themselves," said Botan. "Kurama, a pleasure" said the red-head. "Yuusuke" said the one with slicked back hair. "And I am the great Kuwabara Kazume! Don't worry cutie, I will always protect you!" declared the ugly boy as he rushed over to Hotaru and grabbed her hand. In a flash, a sword appeared inches from his face. "Get your hands off her," snarled the spiky haired boy. Kuwabaka backed away slowly and sat back down, a startled look on his face( Srry Kuwabara luvers!(if there are any) I HATE Kuwabara so I'm just going to call him Kuwabaka in my story okay?) Then, in another flash, the spiky haired boy disappeared. "That was Hiei, don't worry if he seems mad at you, he's always like that," said Yuusuke, shaking his head. Hotaru hesitated before she spoke. "My names Hotaru Tomoe, pleased to meet you all," Hotaru said. "Well, nice to meet you Hotaru!" said Botan. "I'm sure you have a lot of questions to ask and I think we can answer some of them." "Well," Hotaru took a deep breathe. "How did I get here?" she asked. "Kurama and Hiei found you in a forest in Makai," replied Yuusuke. "What's Makai?" asked Hotaru, puzzled. Botan sighed, "This is going to take a while to explain, so I'll go make some tea, and we'll tell you when I get back." "Hey, hey ,hey! Botan, are you sure about this! I mean, we hardly know this girl!" cried Yuusuke. "Yuusuke! This girl probably fell through a portal here and we have to help her back to where she came from" cried Botan.(Srry for OOC-ness -_-) "Anyway, let me go make that tea." When she came back, she was carrying a tea tray. "So anyway, Makai is……….

(30 minutes later, after they had explained to Hotaru about Reikai, Makai, and Meikai, and the Reikai Tantei)

"So that's about it, which reminds me Yuusuke, Koenma wanted to see you about another mission," Botan said. Yuusuke groaned. "Botan! When will I have my vacation! Why don't you go tell pacifier-breath to leave me alone and come back in 500 years!" "Yuusuke!" Botan whacked Yuusuke upside down on the head with her oar. "Show some respect for Koenma! You know you wouldn't be here right now if he didn.t bring you!" Botan just about yelled. "Hotaru can come too, we might be able to locate where you live get you back." "Thanks Botan," said Hotaru gratefully. She was beginning to like Botan. Botan reminded her so much of Serena. Thinking of Serena made her sadden a bit. `How are the scouts doing' she wondered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Somewhere, on Earth)

"Where is Hotaru!" demanded Sailor Moon. "Oh I don't know," cackled Master 5. "your friend could be any where, on Earth, in another galaxy, or a different universe, or a completely different dimension. Now," Master 5 straightened up and looked around menacingly. "I'm here to take what's rightfully mine. Where is Sailor Saturn?" Trista stepped back in shock. "Why do want H-, Sailor Saturn?" demanded Pluto, careful not to say Hotaru. They couldn't put her in any type of danger at the moment. Master 5 snorted, "Once I find her, I will make her my Queen. Then, we can descend together to my kingdom and destroy this pathetic human world. And once I can harness her power, I will rule the entire universe. I will be even stronger than your precious princess," said Master 5. He looked around the room and his eyes narrowed. "I see she isn't here, very well, I will leave, but I will be back and this time, I will have MY Queen," Master 5 cackled madly, then he disappeared.

Sailor Moon collapsed on the ground, tears in the corners of her eyes. "Hotaru, we will find you and save you from that thing, I promise" she said to herself.