Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Obsidian Tears ❯ End of the first round ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hello people! Thank you, everyone, that reviewed. I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW MANY I HAVE! I HAVE GONE WAY FAR INTO MYH GOAL! I'M SO HAPPY, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~

End of the first round!

"Hey Suzuki," said Yusuke, "glad to see you're not in your clown costume." "Yeah well, I ditched it. I am much more beautiful now!" said Suzuki. "Gee, I never thought I'd agree with you on anything on the subject of beauty, "said Yusuke, sweatdropping. "Urameshi's right, Suzuki use to be ugly, now he's just homely," said Kuwabaka proudly. (a/n Wow, Kuwabaka learned a new word). "Look who's talking. If he's ugly, you are at least ten times more hideous than Suzuki was" said a certain fire youkai "and in case your empty head didn't figure this out, homely and ugly mean exactly the same thing." "Why you little……… HOTARU! MY LOVING SWEET PEA! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!" Kuwabaka suddenly (and finally) notices that Hotaru had pasted out. (a/n guess Kuwabaka's stupid and deaf, if he didn't hear Yusuke earlier) "Idiot, she's unconscious, she can't hear you!" snapped Hiei. "She'll be alright, Shishi's Banshee Shriek attack took a lot out of her, but she'll survive," said Kurama.

Meanwhile, the battle is starting. "Begin!" said Koto. Suzuki decided to make the first move. "Rainbow Cyclone!" A lot colorful balls of energy came and tried to hit Yusuke. Yusuke easily dodged every one. Unfortunately, his back was to his teammates and all the rainbow cyclones went past him and almost hit the rest of his team. Well, most of his team. Kuwabaka (being as slow as he was), was hit by one of the balls dead center and was hit out of the stadium screaming. Suzuki then launched another wave of rainbow cyclones that went past Yusuke as before. All of a sudden Kurama and Hiei heard a scream. One of the rainbow cyclones was going straight toward Hotaru, and there was no time for her to escape!

Hotaru braced herself, not for the energy ball, but in case her Saturn side suddenly came out and decided to destroy everyone and everything in the stadium! Now that would be a nightmare. All of a sudden, she was picked up and whisked away just before the rainbow cyclone hit. She opened her eyes and saw ruby orbs starring back down at her. Hiei had picked her up and kept her from being hit by Suzuki's attack. "I see you have become a lot quicker since the last time I saw you fight," said Suzuki, "guess I'll have to increase the strength of my attack!" "Super Rainbow Cyclone!" This time, twice as many balls of energy came out and tried to attack Yusuke. Yusuke managed to jump over them and the balls split apart , going right for Hiei, Kurama, and Hotaru!. Kurama and Hiei had to jump out of the way of all of them, Hiei still holding Hotaru. She was trying her best at the moment to keep Saturn from coming out. Then, she heard a huge explosion, which caused her to loose her concentration and scared her to death. She felt her energy waning and she had to lean against Hiei's chest to keep from passing out, which caused both of them to blush a little. "Yusuke!" Kurama was trying to get Yusuke's attention, "Yusuke! YUSUKE! Please fight in another area of this arena! Those rainbow cyclones are going past you and hitting us!" shouts Kurama above the noise of the rainbow cyclone's hitting the walls. "SORRY!!" shouted Yusuke, "guess I'll have to end this now!" Yusuke's fist started to glow as he powered up. "Shotgun!" A barrage of spirit `bullets' started shooting out of his fists. They countered Suzuki's cyclones and went on their way to fight Suzuki. Suzuki's mouth dropped open. Unfortunately for him, Yusuke's shotgun hit and he landed in a part of the audience, unconscious. "Wow! Yusuke counters all of Suzuki's rainbow cyclones with a shotgun and that also knocks Suzuki down as well!" said Koto. "I'll start the count! 10! 9! 8! 7! 6! 5! 4! 3! 2! 1! And Team Urameshi wins the first round of the Dark Senshi Tournament!" "Hold a sec lassie, why don't I get to fight?" asked Jin. "Team Urameshi has beaten your team 3-0. Since in this tournament, one fighter can only fight once, there is no way your team can win." answered Koto. "But.." Jin faltered.

"They won the first round sir!" exclaimed George (the blue oni that's always by Koenma) happily. "Yes, but it's far too early to be celebrating, this is just the first round and they will have to fight a lot more tougher enemies," said Koenma watching from a special VIP box.

"That wasn't much of a challenge," said Hiei. "For me, yes it was," said Kurama, "Touya has gotten a lot better since the last time I fought him." "Hey Yusuke, Good job," said a tired Suzuki. "Thanks, you can get up this soon after you've been knocked unconscious?" asked Yusuke, surprised. "Yep, I been doing a lot of training with one of my old buddies." "Who?" asked Yusuke. "His name is Suzaku" said Suzuki, "you know, the leader of that one group that's called the four saint beasts?" "WHAT!?!?!?!?!?" shouted everyone. "But, I thought he was dead," said Yusuke. "Suzaku? Well, he did say that he'd been recovering for the last several months. Hey, that's right, he said he'd compete in this tournament too!" said Suzuki. "No way, Suzaku's alive……," trailed off Yusuke. "Say Yusuke, how did you know Suzaku?" asked Suzuki curiously. "Well, see, Suzaku kinda tried to destroy Ningenkai so we were sent on a mission to beat him and the four saint beasts to keep Ningenkai alive," said Yusuke. "So you actually beat him?" asked Suzuki, awed. "Yeah, but I almost died doing it. I had no idea he was still alive. Heck, I had no idea Rando and the other saint beasts were here either," said Yusuke. "Suzaku never told ME that he had a criminal history," said Suzuki.

"Hey guys!" said a very beat up Kuwabaka, "did I miss anything?" "Yeah, we just won the first round without you," answered Yusuke. "No way! And I didn't get to see it?" whined Kuwabaka. "Quit your whining idiot," said Hiei. "Why you- Hey Hotaru! You're awake!" said Kuwabaka. Indeed, Hotaru had just opened her eyes. "What happened?" she asked, a little disoriented. "Don't worry, you'll be okay," said Kurama, "we've won the first round." Hiei set her down on her feet (a/n he was still holding her, remember?). "And the next Round 2 of the Dark Senshi Tournament, Team Rokuyojin versus Team Hitokiri!" said Koto. Come on, let's find a seat and watch!" said Yusuke. Hotaru tried to follow him but her legs buckled beneath her and she almost fell, but Hiei caught her just in time. He picked her up bridal style and followed Yusuke. "Thank you Hiei," said Hotaru. "Hn"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the long wait people! Hope you like this!

Thank you, windmaster_jin_fan for the name Hitokiri and thank you Victor Razador for all of your ideas that I have put into this fic.

I'll try to update as soon as I can!