Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Obsidian Tears ❯ Hiei vs. Shishiwakamaru ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Sweet Saturn: I'm on chapter 7! I actually got this far! People actually like my fanfic! I'm so happy! *sobbing*

Yusuke: don't go overboard! You still have a lot more chapters to go!

Kurama: now, now, Yusuke, we don't want a mad authoress running loose.

Sweet Saturn: I heard that!

Kurama: I didn't say you were mad! I meant mad as in angry!

Sweet Saturn: oh.

Yusuke: no you didn't,

Kurama: yes I did, (whispering) I don't want an authoress on my tail!

Sweet Saturn: I so did hear that!

Kurama: uhhh, I gotta go, mom wants me! (sprinting off)

Sweet Saturn: oh no you don't,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chap. 7 Hiei vs. Shishiwakamaru

"The second match of the 1st round will be Hiei versus Shishiwakamaru!" said Koto. Shishi jumped into the ring, and ran all the way to the other side, right to where Hotaru was standing. The next moment, Shishi, who had big hearts in his eyes, had grabbed her hand. "Who are you my lovely?" he asked in a daze. "Uhhhh….." Hotaru tried to get out of his grasp, unfortunately, Shishi, held on very tightly without knowing it. "What say when I win this match you and I could go out together sweetie?" asked. Everybody (except Hiei) had big sweatdrops, especially Suzuki. Hiei's blood was boiling at the moment. Hotaru finally managed to squirm away, and hid behind Hiei.

"Huh?" Shishi finally came out of his daze. "Where'd she go?" "Fighters, step into the ring!" said Koto. Shishi, still confused, jumped into the ring. "Hiei?" asked Yusuke, as he waved a hand in front of his face. Hiei, at the moment, was very distracted, as Hotaru was still VERY close to him. "Hiei! Hiei! HIEI!" shouted Yusuke. Hiei finally came out of his daze, replaced his usual cold look, and jumped into the ring. Hotaru, meanwhile, was blushing. Our favorite spirit detective noticed this and cheered inside. It really was time for Hiei to get a girlfriend. "Begin!" said Koto. Shishi's fangirls all swooned, as he smiled and winked at them. Hiei snorted. Shishi smirked. Then, unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on who you are,) he saw Hotaru again. "My true love, when I-" he didn't have time to say anything, as Hiei charged, already ticked off, with his katana. Shishi however, blocked it with his own sword. Shishi gave a scowl. "BEAT HIM WAKAMARU! BEAT HIM WAKAMARU!" screamed his fangirls, still not noticing Shishi had already fallen for Hotaru . "hmm I want this to end quickly so I'll just start it big. He smirked. Hiei wasn't fazed. Shishi pulled the hilt and blade of his sword apart. Hotaru flinched, as a disgusting mess of wormy things in the shape of a sword was reaveled. "Banshee Shriek!" Yusuke hurriedly pulled up a barrier of spirit energy, as soon as he figured out what Shishi was doing. But it wasn't soon enough. Hotaru had heard a shrill sound, a terrible one, like that of a thing being tortured and killed. She was very weak at the moment and before she could register what was going on, everything became fuzzy, and then, her world went black.

Yusuke noticed that Hotaru had gone unconscious the moment that Shishi had done his Banshee shriek. He didn't worry about Hiei, as he knew the little demon could defend himself quite well, but Hotaru might be out for a while. Yusuke thought up of something really quick and gave a smirk. "HEY KURAMA! HOTARU JUST WENT OUT BEFORE MY BARRIER COULD GET TO HER! COULD YOU HEAL HER!" said Yusuke to Kurama EXTRA loudly so Hiei could hear every word. "Okay Yusuke, you didn't have to shout." said Kurama as he hurried over to where Hotaru was. "It's amazing she hasn't died," said Kurama, "Shishi's banshee shriek is usually fatal to humans." Hiei, who really had heard every word Yusuke said, was already steaming mad.

Before Shishi even knew it, Hiei had charged. First, he sliced off a portion of Shishi's bangs and attempted to cut off his head. Shishi managed to block it but it didn't really help since he got slammed into the ring's concrete ground, creating a HUGE crater with him in the middle. And then, he was kicked into the air and batted with Hiei's sword right down to the ring again. After that, Shishi was hurtled into the ring seven times, slammed into the outer walls three times, got another bang chopped off, and was fried to a crisp by black flames. All in less than 5 minutes while Hiei remained perfectly fine, angry, but fine.

`How dare that imbecile hurt MY m-`

`SHE IS JUST A STUPID NINGEN, I DO NOT LIKE HER!'

`yes you do'

`NO I DO NOT!'

`do too'

`DO NOT!'

`do too'

`DO NOT'

`do too'

`I WILL NOT BE ARGUEING WITH MYSELF LIKE THAT IDIOT DOES!'

And so goes Hiei's inner conflict. He gave Shishi a final bat with his sword (ouchies) and Shishi disappeared in a twinkle screaming.

"As Shishiwakamaru has disappeared from this ring, the winner of this round is Team Urameshi!" said Koto.

Hiei ceremonially sheathed his sword and jumped back down from the ring.

"And the next fight," said Koto, "is Yusuke vs. Suzuki!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

Sorry about the long wait people. Mom banned me from fanfics so now, I type in secret. Which makes me feel *sneaky*. Hope you like this!

Thank you! All my wonderful reviewers! I can't belive I have 16 reviews already!

The next chapter will be, as you can expect, Yusuke vs. Suzuki. Oh yes, Suzuki is NOT in his clown costume. Thank you for reading this!