Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Obsidian Tears ❯ Team Urameshi vs. Team Beautiful Suzuki ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Sweet Saturn: Oh yeah, I'm on the sixth chapter already! Only a few more to go!

Yusuke:(mumbling) Yeah, right. More like ten.

Sweet Saturn: I heard that!

Yusuke: Good!

Sweet Saturn:(growling)

Yusuke:(sweatdrop, nervous chuckle)

Sweet Saturn: (evil laughter) on with the fic!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~

First battle! Team Urameshi vs. Team Beautiful Suzuki (hahaha)

"Kuwabaka, come on! We're up next!" Yusuke shouted. "Coming!" Kuwabaka hurried toward the gang. They were up to the first fight. This stadium was remarkably alike to the stadium during the Dark Tournament. The doors swung open and admitted them into the huge stadium.

"Hello! Welcome to the Dark Senshi Tournament!" shouted a familiar voice. "I'm Koto, your beautiful referee!" The crowd gave an enthusiastic cheer. "The first fight will be Team Urameshi vs. Team Beautiful Suzuki!" "What?!" shouted Yusuke. There, on the other side of the stadium stood four people.

"Let's give a round for the members of Team Beautiful Suzuki! Touya, Jin, Shishiwakamaru, and team leader Suzuki!" "Put a beautiful before my name," interrupted Suzuki. "and the members of Team Urameshi, Hiei, Kurama, Kuwabaka, and team leader, our demon lord Yusuke Urameshi!" shouted Koto ignoring Suzuki. (a/n okay, I don't know if Yusuke's a demon lord, but this is my story). The crowd gave a huge cheer. "Hey, how come they're actually cheering for us?" asked Kuwabaka. "Because idiot, they know they could get disintegrated if they act out against Yusuke, being a demon lord." Hiei rolled his eyes. "Who are you calling idiot shrimp!" shouted Kuwabaka as he tried to grab Hiei. Hiei blurred out of the way and Kuwabaka landed in the dirt.

Hotaru was watching with the other girls. "My, is Kuwabaka ready to fight," giggled Botan as they saw Kuwabaka fall. "That's my baby bro for you," stated Shizuru, taking a puff on her cigarette. "No way!" gasped Hotaru. "Yep, I do have a little brother, surprising huh," Shizuru shrugged.

"Before the first match begins," Koto pointed to a big screen on the side of the field. The screen flashed on to a glass case. Several demons gasped. "Presenting our prize, The Silence Glaive!" Koto announced.

Hotaru winced. "Now, let us pick the fighters! This year, our sponsors will pick the contestants to fight each other." Koto said. The screen changed to another image of two pictures. "Our first fight will be between Kurama of Team Urameshi and Touya of Team Suzuki," Koto said, completely ignoring the `beautiful'. Kurama and Touya both stepped onto the stage.

"Nice to see you again Kurama," said Touya with a small smile. "You too Touya," said Kurama.

"Let the match begin!" said Koto.

(30 min. later) *srry, don't fell like describing a battle scene right now*

"And the winner is Kurama!" declared Koto. "Are you alright?" asked Yusuke. "I'm fine" answered Kurama tiredly. "Touya would've won, had not Kurama kept those few seeds from frostbite," said Hiei.

"Is he okay?' asked a worried Yukina. "I think he's wounded but he'll live," said Shizuru. "Can we go down there, just to make sure?" asked Yukina. "I think we should, besides, I'm getting creeped out by all the demons looking at me," said Hotaru as she shuddered. So the girls went down to the arena. "What are you doing here?" asked Kuwabaka. "Can't we just get a few front row seats?" replied Shizuru, as Yukina tended to Kurama's wounds. "Hotaru!" cried Kuwabaka happily, "I knew you'd cheer for me my one and only true love!" "What happened to Yukina?" muttered Yusuke to Shizuru. "Don't know, but I bet Hiei's a lot happier now that he's leaving her alone." said Shizuru. "I wouldn't be too sure about that," said Yusuke with a grin. Indeed, Hiei did look pretty mad, until he collected his wits and put on his usual I-hate-everyone-and-everything-on-this-planet look. Unknown to the Reikai Tentai, someone else was also looking at Hotaru.

"Say, who's that new chick?" asked a love-struck Shishiwakamaru. Suzuki groaned. "Oh no, Shishi's fallen for another girl." "The next match is Hiei vs. Shishiwakamaru!" announced Koto. "Be careful!" warned Yusuke. "Hn" was his reply.

"Shishi" called Suzuki, just before he stepped into the ring, "I know you like her but don't try to show off so much okay?" Shishi didn't even hear him

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

(on Earth)

Raye's temple was a mess, the sailor scouts stood protectively around their princess. "I'll ask you again, where is Hotaru?" demanded Sailor Pluto. Master 5 looked angry. "I see Saturn is not even in this world, very well, I will go look for her in another dimension." Master 5 looked up maliciously as he gathered another blast in his hand. "I could just kill you all right now," he thought for a moment, "but I have a tournament to win, so I have no time, farewell Sailor Scouts, too bad I'll have to kill you eventually," He gave a mad cackle, then he opened another void and walked in, as it closed in the blink of an eye behind him. The scouts detransformed. Mina and Raye were trying to comfort their crying friend. "It's not your fault Hotaru was pushed into another dimension," said Raye. "Yeah, it was Master 5's and when we find him, we'll crush him," said Mina. "Thanks guys," said Serena wiping a few tears away. "Pluto," said Neptune thoughtfully, "do you think that this dimension that Master 5 was talking about, the one with the tournament, do you think he pushed Hotaru in there?" "Maybe, I'll try to track a dimension with a big tournament," said Pluto. "I think we might have a lead."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whew, that took me a while to write. Thank you, all my reviewers! I'll try to update as soon as I can!

.