Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Red And Blue ❯ If You Could Play Forever ( Chapter 27 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Wow, and another chapter goes up. This is Chapter 27. Read and review.

Disclaimers: YYH, Magic Knight Rayearth and Sailor Moon aren’t mine.

Chapter Summary: Yusuke's team has won the first round, but they'll need to win three more to defeat the Game Master and move on to Sensui's lair. The hole to the Demon World is rapidly expanding. Can they make it there in time to prevent the end of the world?

Chapter 27: If You Could Play Forever

********************************************************** ************************************************

The ‘Game Master’ called for next game.

“You sure grandma? This isn't pong.” Yusuke rose an eyebrow.

“Yusuke.” Icy begun.

“Yeah?” Yusuke looked at his former partner.

“Just let Genkai finish this.” she replied.

It was an helicopter battle.

Genkai was teleported into an helicopter. She had three lives and had to defeat the enemy helicopter.

Genkai skillfully destroyed the navy and a spinning machine.

Kaitou and the ‘Game Master’ were amazed.

Genkai quickly finished off the enemy helicopter and was teleported back.

Yusuke was up next in a fighting match.

He was teleported into rocky plains.

He had three lives and needed to destroy the monsters.

Yusuke's wild punches did no effect on the monsters but rather cost him a life.

Genkai told Yusuke that he needed to hit the target signs on the monsters

"Sorry grandma, I thought they were wearing bull eyes.” Yusuke quipped.

Icy was mentally banging her head on an invisible wall.

Why me, why me, why me? she mumbled.

Yusuke defeated the second wave of invasion and grabbed a bottle of "magical" water.

Behind him, a giant appeared and kicked him hard and knocked the water bottle out of his hand.

Luckily, Yusuke caught the bottle with his mouth and grew equal sized to the giant.

“They should sell this stuff in gas stations!” Yusuke exclaimed.

He easily defeated the giant and teleported back normal sized.

The ‘Game Master’ wanted to show his true power and pulled on the slot machine himself.

Kurama said that if the ‘Game Master’ was the true master of games the he and Kaitou would have a big chance of losing.

If they both lost, then Yusuke needed to find of way to escape.

Kurama had an extremely serious face that shocked Yusuke.

He’s a tough one. Icy transmitted her worry to her mate.

Yes he is, Kurama admitted.

After the slot machine was pulled, the round was determined.

It was questions and answers.

Kaitou stepped up to the challenge.

Whoever answered ten questions correctly would win. Three wrong answers would make the person lose.

Mitarai said that this was the first time he actually saw the ‘Game Master’s’ power.

He only knew that the ‘Game Master’ could turn games into reality.

Kaitou easily answered the first five questions but the ‘Game Master’ said he allowed Kaitou to answer those.

If Kaitou loses this one, I’m going up. Icy told Kurama.

No, I will. Kurama argued.

You never killed before, have you? Icy questioned.

Kurama was silent.

Kura, you have qualms about killing, I don’t. Icy told him. it’s part and parcel of being a Planetary Senshi.

“Trust me.” she whispered, giving his hand a reassuring squeeze.

********************************************************* *************************************************

Back in the Makai, King Yama had granted Koenma permission.

Koenma prepared to leave for the human world.

The ogre was crying and wanted to go with Koenma.

********************************************************** ************************************************

Genkai deducted the ‘Game Master’ was thinking about something and would not be easily beaten.

Suddenly, the ‘Game Master’ smiled and pressed the answer to the next question before it appeared.

Everyone was shocked.

Kurama explained that the ‘Game Master’ memorized the order of the questions.

Kaitou objected, saying that it was impossible since the questions were random.

The ‘Game Master’ called Kaitou stupid and said even random questions had an order and all it took was five questions to find the order.

Hiei stepped up and sliced the screen but it healed instantly.

Kaitou had no other choice but to guess the answer to match the ‘Game Master’s’ speed.

He got three questions wrong and lost.

Kaitou apologized to everyone.

Kurama asked if Kaitou felt alright and Kaitou nodded.

Kurama found out that as long as they did not lose hope and will, even if they lost, they would not be harmed.

At the end of the game is a question of whether or not to continue.

If they continue, they would be fine, but if they quit, they would lose their life.

The ‘Game Master’s’ plan was not to kill them but to stall time.

************************************************************ **********************************************

Itsuki said everything was good to go and the Makai door would open in less than two hours.

Sensui says it would take until the end of the movie he was watching for the door to open.

Kuwabara retorted that even if he died, he would not help Sensui.

********************************************************** ************************************************

SailorStar9: Wow, an another chapter down. Read and review people.