Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Red And Blue ❯ Attempting Revenge ( Chapter 35 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Wow, and another chapter goes up. This is Chapter 35. Read and review.

Disclaimers: YYH, Magic Knight Rayearth and Sailor Moon aren’t mine.

Chapter Summary: Too late to save their friends’ life, Kuwabara, Kurama, and Hiei unleash their most devastating attacks on Sensui, who retreats within the tunnel. King Yama reveals a dark secret to Botan. What news would cause her to tremble in terror? What does King Yama know about Yusuke that the others do not?

Chapter 35: Attempting Revenge

********************************************************** ************************************************

“So the first gate is finally open.” Shinobi said.

“Allow me to play tour guide.”

“No matter where, I’ll take you on.” Kuwabara shouted.

Removing his head band and bandage, Hiei prepared his Dark Dragon flame.

Kurama morphed back to his Yoko form.

“Ah!” Kuwabara gasped as both Hiei and Yoko Kurama jumped into battle.

“So, this is the energy of a Class A demon.” Shinobi noted.

Urameshi, maybe I’ll be going to die after this, but I’ll fight to the very end; to meet you proudly in the Underworld. Kuwabara thought.

“Dragon of The Darkest Flame!” Hiei shouted, firing his dragon at Shinobi.

“I’ll send you to the Makai with this!” he swore.

As the dragon sped to wards Shinobi, he shielded himself with his ‘Saint Light’ as he
allowed the dragon to carry him into the tunnel.

“Not bad.” he noted.

Kuwabara, Yoko Kurama and Hiei went after the dragon.

Koenma tried to stand up to no avail.

Mitarai helped him up.

“Are you alright?” he asked.

“What will happen next. The tunnel’s open.” Mitarai noted.

“The demons that were gathered at the tunnel’s mouth have been wiped out by Hiei’s attack. But they aren’t the real threat. The real danger are the powerful demons who are also intelligent. Once they feel that it is safe for them to get through, the human world is a goner.” Koenma replied.

“But isn’t there a barrier that prevents them from entering? Itsuki mentioned that because of the barrier, the stronger demons can’t get through.” Mitarai remarked.

“As long as the barrier is still intact….”

“Kuwabara will break it.” Koenma objected.

“Why?” Mitarai asked.

“In order to battle Sensui.” Koenma replied.

“But they don’t have a chance.” Mitarai protested.

“That’s Kuwabara for you.” Koenma commented.

“Right now, I don’t have the power and right to stop them.” he added.

*********************************************************** ***********************************************

With the three guys, they had entered the tunnel and were floating along.

“Where are we?” Kuwabara asked.

“The space that connects the human world to the demon world.” Yoko Kurama answered.

“We found him.” Kuwabara shouted.

Approaching the barrier, the three were shocked to se Sensui over the other side.

“Sensui…. He actually went through the barrier?” Kuwabara exclaimed.

“Didn’t I say this before. I have the protection of the ‘Saint Light’, the power of God.” Sensui remarked.

“The dragon you just unleashed is most likely to be destroyed by the barrier. But not to worry, this barrier only reacts to demons who are Class A and above. Ironically though, it’s because of those two you managed to achieved such power. And now this kind of power won’t allow you through the barrier.” Sensui remarked.

Not even the Dark Dragon hurt him. Hiei hissed.

“Kurama.” Kuwabara stated as the Yoko fox stepped forward.

Raising a hand, he blasted the barrier.

“I see.” he noted, licking his wound.

“You’re the only one who can cut through this, Kuwabara. If you still need time to consider this, I’ll give you one more day.” Sensui remarked.

“Don’t talk rubbish!” Kuwabara retorted.

With a quick downward slash, the barrier was cut through.

“I’m not that easy to defeat. Before I die, the most I can do is offer an arm to Yusuke as a present.” he hissed.

********************************************************** ************************************************

Back in the Reikai, Botan was before King Yama.

“Not even Koenma can stop them?” the King asked.

“Yes, but Yusuke and the others will think of something.” Botan defended.

“It’s impossible.” King Yama objected.

“At this point, look like we have to call forth the Special Forces.” he added.

An alarm was rang in the King Yama’s residence.

“The danger level of the human world has been increased to A2. I repeat, the danger level of the human world has been increased to A2. Reikai Special Forces, prepare to leave!” the announcement boomed out head.

“Let’s go!” the leader instructed.

Nine sparks of shooting star-like lights headed out.

************************************************************* *********************************************

Back in the demon world, three higher class demons were observing the proceedings.

“A tunnel towards the human world has appeared.” one of them noted.

“Look at that. Those dimwits are all gathering into a mountain, wanting to get over the other side.” the other chuckled.

“We’ll have to wait a little longer. This might be a trick from the Reikai.” the third replied.

“Wait, there’s four powerful demons coming out from the tunnel.” one noticed.

********************************************************* *************************************************

“So, this is the Makai. It’s just as they said.” Sensui smiled.

“Hey, how come we’re in mid-air now?” Kuwabara shouted.

“This is somewhere in the Makai.” Yoko Kurama noted.

“I recognize this place. This the ‘Forest of Fools’. Looks like we’re lucky. The demons in this area are pretty peaceful.” Hiei added.

“Hold on.” Yoko Kurama advised as he brought out another plant to aid them.

“Man Kurama, you really are full of surprises.” Kuwabara remarked.

“It’s only a flying plant. Although with the three of us it’s heavier, but it still can endure it our weight.” Yoko Kurama replied.

With the three of them safe, Yoko Kurama’s plant took them towards Sensui.

“Looks like Sensui is in trouble now.” Kuwabara grinned.

After landing safely on the cliff, the three faced off with Sensui.

“One thing I’ll like to remind you. Even though all of you are determined to battle me, it’s quite foolish. But because you’re only battling for the sake of those two, I’ll give you a special ‘discount’.” Sensui offered.

“So now you’re afraid of our determination.” Kuwabara scoffed as he ran forward.

Sensui snorted and powered up his ‘Saint Light’ in response.

Kuwabara was thrown back by the force.

“Saint Battle Armor!” Sensui announced when the light died down.

Now he droned on an armor made entirely from the ‘Saint Light’.

“I know you’re dying to kill me, Kurama.” Sensui remarked to the Yoko demon.

“I won’t worry about me.” Yoko Kurama replied.

Turning back, Sensui noticed Hiei powering up another Dark Dragon.

“The second wave!” Kuwabara exclaimed.

Looks like Hiei’s giving everything into it. Yoko Kurama noted mentally.

Don’t worry Blue. I swear I’ll avenge your death. he promised.

Taking in his Dark Dragon, Hiei jumped at Sensui to fight him hand-to-hand.

Punches were exchanged with nobody gaining the upper hand, until Sensui found an opening and punched Hiei right in the gut.

With a swift kick, the half-fire demon was thrown back to the ground.

With Hiei beaten, Kuwabara and Yoko Kurama leapt into action.

“Binding Fist of the Demonic Vine.” Yoko Kurama grew the Rose Whip around his arm and used the vine as a sword-based weapon.

“Dimensional Sword!” Kuwabara called forth his new weapon.

“Destruction Tornado!” Sensui called forth a hurricane that entrapped Yoko Kurama within.

“Kurama!” Kuwabara shouted.

“Die already!” Hiei shouted, jumping in with his Sword of the Darkness Flame.

Sensui easily dodged that attack and sent Hiei flying with a kick to his side.

“He’s one tough customer.” Kuwabara admitted.

“This battle is one-sided. To fight such a highly-skilled warrior like me, the ending is always this bad. You’re pretty pathetic.” Sensui mocked.

********************************************************** ************************************************

SailorStar9: And the three guys finally get their own fight scenes. Next chapter, Yusuke and Icy are revived. Read and review.