Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Red And Blue ❯ Death of two Spirit Detectives ( Chapter 34 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Wow, and another chapter goes up. This chapter is modified. This is Chapter 35. Read and review. Anyway, it’s been a while since I addressed my reviewers.

Disclaimers: YYH, Magic Knight Rayearth and Sailor Moon aren’t mine.

Chapter Summary: Yusuke comes to terms with the fact that he cannot defeat Sensui. Icy’s Planet Crystal finally appears and the two former partners fought to defeat Sensui. Watching but unable to help, Kuwabara fights off emotion with rage as he remembers all the good times and bad he's had with his best friend. Kuwabara manages to free Kurama and Hiei, but it's too late. Yusuke and Icy had been destroyed.

Chapter 35: Death of two Spirit Detectives

******************************************************* ***************************************************

“Take care of those jerks, Your Highness. Shinobi is mine.” Yusuke quipped.

Icy rolled her eyes but complied nonetheless.

The Mercury Planet Crystal floated between her cupped hands as she morphed into her full hime form.

“God of Mercury, lend me your strength!” Princess Kallan whispered as she was levitated into the air by the crystal’s power.

Raising her cupped hands in the air, she cried out, “Mercury Planet Power!”

The opal gem in her hands shone brightly at it’s mistress’s call and a single beam of mana pummeled towards the tunnel.

This is going to be big! Shinobu noted, seeing the large beam of energy sweep across the room.

With a single wave of pure energy, the demons collating at the tunnel’s mouths shrieked as they were wiped out.

“Good, now that’s taken care of. Shinobi, prepare yourself!” Yusuke declared, pointing a finger at Shinobi.

********************************************************* *************************************************

“Stop this, Urameshi!” Kuwabara screamed out.

“Koenma, stop him!”

****************************************************** ****************************************************

“What&# 8217;s wrong?” Yusuke scoffed.

“With the power you have now, I’m sure we can determine the winner in a short time.” he added.

*********************************************************** ***********************************************

I can’t lose this! Princess Kallan mentally screamed, focusing more into the energy discharged.

The energy beam strengthened in power at her will and Shinobi noticed that the horde of demons were being pushed back

They’re being… pushed back? Amazing. The power this girl has. Shinobu wondered.

Closing her eyes, Princess Kallan sent her thoughts to her home planet.

I know minna-san can hear me. Give me the strength to defeat this evil. she mentally pleaded.

We hear you anon. came a motherly voice.

Grandmother. Kallan replied.

We’re here child. another voice added.

Kaa-san. Kallan answered.

Now is the time for your ascension. Don’t be afraid. We’ll help you. the two former Queens of Mercury chorused.

Snapping her eyes opens, Princess Kallan shouted, bringing her cupped hands forward,

“Cosmic Mercury Power!”

The energy beam increased even more in strength as it pounded deeper into the tunnel.

********************************************************** ************************************************

“Are you listening, Urameshi?” Kuwabara shouted.

Then, he stopped as flashes came to him; flashbacks about him and Yusuke.

“Why am I getting all these flashes?” Kuwabara wondered.

******************************************************** **************************************************

What do I do know? This is the first time I hesitated. The Urameshi right now doesn’t have my ability but… Shinobi noted mentally.

******************************************************** **************************************************

“Hey little guy.” Hiei began.

“Release us now. Even if we have to die, we’ve die with those two.” he added.

“Hiei…” Kuwabara muttered.

“Yusuke might not be too happy about all of us taking on Sensui. But I don’t like the feeling of a missing comrade. Now that it has come to this, we don’t have a choice.” Kurama added, his Rose Whip circling his body.

“Kurama…” Kuwabara mumbled.

“Release us.” he demanded.

“No can do.” Itsuki shook his head.

“Even if all your of you teamed up, you can’t defeat Shinobi. But if you joined hands, you might be able to escape.” he added.

“You….” Kuwabara hissed.

“I’m not underestimating you. Hiei, Kurama, if I’m not mistaken, the both of you used to be Class A demons right?” Itsuki remarked.

“If you can escape from me, then you’re more powerful than before.” he added.

“I see.” Hiei nodded.

“You’re also a pretty powerful being.” he declared.

Then, Itsuki gasped as Kuwabara leapt at him.

“How much more do you have to say?” he shouted, his ‘Dimension Sword’ finally coming into play.

“Shinobi, kill Urameshi now!” Itsuki shouted.

********************************************************* *************************************************

I can’t hold this. Kallan thought horrified.

God no! she mentally screamed when she saw the crystal began to crack.

With Kuwabara’s sword cutting them free, the four landed on the ground just in time to see Shinobi deliver the fatal blow to Yusuke’s chest.

At the same time, the Mercury Planet crystal finally broke and shattered into dust.

So this is then. Kallan thought as the crystal broke apart.

Shutting her eyes one last time, she allowed herself to fall to the ground.

Insert Kimi To Onaji Aozora theme song from Saint Seiya.

Kurama watched appalled as his mate dropped back to the ground like a housefly.

Jumping up, he caught her before she hit the ground.

Landing on the floor, Kurama quickly knelt on the ground, trying to shake her awake.

“Come on Blue, don’t leave me.” he pleaded as Icy laid limp in his arms.

“It’s a little too late.” Shinobi said.

“The moment that crystal of hers shattered, her life’s gone.” he added.

Turning to the fallen Yusuke, he remarked, “He’s dead too. But the two of them won’t be alone for long. All of you will be joining them.”

“This.. Can’t be.” Kuwabara gasped, before jumping before the dead Yusuke.

“Hey, I’m not falling for this trick. Actually you’re not dead right? Hey get up! Fine! I’ll see how you continue acting. Once I listen to your heartbeat, you can’t get away from me.” he declared as he pressed his ear to Yusuke’s chest, only to find no heartbeat.

After determining that Yusuke was dead, Kuwabara stood up.

“I know it’s a little late for this, Blue.” Kurama muttered.

Placing her limp body on the ground, he slipped a ring on her ring finger on her left hand and sealed the promise with a kiss on her forehead.

That done, he stood up.

“The movie’s finally over. I was too focused on the fight just now, I missed the ending song. It’s a pretty depressing song, quite fitting for those two. But it’s aright. The real ending has just started.” Shinobi smiled as the tunnel finally opened.

********************************************************** ************************************************

SailoStar9: Yusuke and Icy are dead, but don’t worry, they’ll be revived later. Read and review.