Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Red And Blue ❯ The True Face of Sensui ( Chapter 33 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Wow, and another chapter goes up. This is Chapter 33 Read and review.

Disclaimers: YYH, Magic Knight Rayearth and Sailor Moon aren’t mine.

Chapter Summary: Koenma's tactics have saved Yusuke for now. But mysteriously Yusuke won't allow the Prince of Spirit World to use his pacifier. While they discuss their next move, the terrible gateway between Demon World and Living World opens.

Chapter 33: The True Face of Sensui

*********************************************************** ***********************************************

“Oh yes, this is my first time talking with you. Besides, the last time I was out was a few months ago.” Shinobu noted.

“How are you?” he asked.

“Stop fooling around.” Yusuke shouted.

Before Yusuke knew it, Shinobu had grabbed him by the wrist and dragged the Spirit Detective across the floor.

With a stomp of his foot on Yusuke‘s stomach, Yusuke coughed up blood.

That done, Shinobu promptly shook Yusuke’s hand.

“Idiot!” Yusuke screamed, letting a punch fly which missed Shinobu completely.

“Hey Itsuki. Get me some clothes will you?” Shinobu shouted.

********************************************************* *************************************************

“Now… ; Sensui… I can feel the aura of danger… this means that everything that was lacking in the other six personalities are now exhibiting was now in this Sensui.” Mitarai gasped.

“Hn, the main thing is that the main personality is still a split from the original.” Kuwabara scoffed.

“Don’t be afraid Urameshi! Whoever comes at you just send him to the graveyard!” Kuwabara shouted.

********************************************************* *************************************************

From the moment I saw him, I get this feeling of dread. This power he exhibited before me, and all those secrets he keeps hidden. I can finally see if I’m in par with him. Yusuke thought.

“This is fun.” Yusuke sneered as he stood up.

Shinobu then started laughing maniacally.

Under his terrifying aura, the ground cracked as he powered up.

Fully powered up now, Shinobu exhibited a golden aura around him.

“This golden Spirit Energy… no. it’s not…” Yusuke gasped.

“It isn’t Spirit Energy.” Kurama noted.

“Not demon energy either.” Hiei added.

Just then, Koenma woke up and was shocked to see Shinobu radiating the golden aura.

“Could it be… this energy. Saint Light!” Koenma gasped.

“Not even Genkai can achieve this absolute aura and he actually gained it in ten years…” he breathed.

With a swift punch, he sent Yusuke flying to the nearby wall.

Getting up, Yusuke was shocked to see Shinobu before him, still laughing.

Grabbing his wrist, Shinobu remarked, “You should rest.”

With a uppercut, Shinobu broke Yusuke arm.

Koenma’s pacifier floated easily into Shinobu’s hand.

Then, a shoe met his face.

“I won’t let you take that so easily.” Yusuke grinned.

“You still don’t want to die?” Shinobu asked.

“I’d rather die than admit I’ve lost.” Yusuke grinned.

“Shinobu!” Koenma shouted.

“Shut up!” Yusuke screamed.

“With the way you two were screaming, you could wake up the dead.” Icy joked, pulling herself up with the wall’s support.

“Up Frostbite?” Yusuke grinned at his ex-partner before focusing on Shinobu.

“Shinobu now I’m assuming?” Icy asked, looking at the powered-up Shinobu.

“Yup.” Yusuke nodded.

“I’ll take care of this.” he added.

“Yusuke…” Koenma muttered.

“I just have this feeling that if I battled a little longer, I’ll know how to defeat him.” Yusuke admitted.

“What?” Koenma frowned.

“Hotheaded as ever, I see.” Icy quipped as she made her way to Koenma.

Stepping forward, Yusuke added, “This is my warning. If you’re afraid, then kill me right now. Come on. Something’s interesting is bound to happen.”

*************************************************** *******************************************************

“Wha t is that Urameshi thinking? He won’t….” Kuwabara frowned.

“No, I don’t think so.” Hiei objected.

“He can’t defeat Sensui alone.” he admitted.

“What are you saying?” Kuwabara scolded.

Then, he realized that Hiei was sweating.

“It’s probably both you and him are humans, so you can’t feel it. The power Sensui has now is considered a Class S demon.” Hiei replied.

“He tried his best to suppress his energy to the minimum. Breaking Yusuke’s arm is as easy as killing an ant.” Kurama added.

“You too, Kurama?” Kuwabara blinked.

“We’ve underestimated him. To think he had the power to kill us all!” Kurama hissed, clutching his hand in anger.

“How ironic. We don’t see many Class S demons roaming in the Demon World. And to think we’re seeing one among the humans.” Hiei smirked.

“Icy’s would be pretty ticked off if she heard that.” Kurama smiled.

Actually I heard that. When we get out here, that short stuff will know the world of pain. Icy hissed dangerously to her mate.

Up so fast Blue? Kurama’s teasing voice replied.

Shut up. You know that kind of attack won’t keep me down. Icy replied.

How true. Kurama nodded.

********************************************************** ************************************************

“I’m sorry. I like birds, bugs, trees... but I hate the hideous humans.” Shinobu replied after blowing Yusuke and Koenma away with his Saint Light.

“But I hate you.” Yusuke smirked.

“Get up. I'm gonna kill you now.” Shinobu declared.

“Yusuke, return the Mafukkan.” Koenma requested.

“You mean the pacifier? I don’t have it.” Yusuke admitted.

“What?” Koenma blinked.

“One slip in my attention and it got snatched away. He’s way too powerful.” Yusuke replied.

Turning to Shinobu, Koenma frowned, waiting for his chance.

Now! he nodded.

“Mafukkan!” he cried out, thrusting his arm forward.

“Uff.” Shinobu grunted when Koenma’s weapon shone brightly before him.

“Shinobu, come with me… to the Makai.” Koenma hissed.


***************************************************** *****************************************************

Outside, the earth trembled.

“What’s going on?” Kaitou asked.

“Are they alright?” Yana asked.

Yusuke. Botan gasped.

Then she remembered Koenma’s words; An earthquake is the cue. Get to the Makai immediately to inform my father.

Quickly, her spirit left her body as Botan mounted his oar.

“Hey, are you aright?” Yana asked, catching Botan’s comatose body.

“Don’t worry. Her spirit just left. Right now, her body’s only a mere shell.” Genkai waved his anxiety aside.

*********************************************************** ***********************************************

“Kuso.” ; Koenma cursed silently when he realized that his Mafukkan’s power is equivalent to Shinobu’s.

Shinobu grinned, then with a loud scream, he ejected the focused energy upwards.

“To others, that might be effective. Think about it, I have the highest energy level in all humans; the Saint Light. It’s a kind of Saint Energy.” Shinobu grinned.

Sinking to the ground, Koenma belated, “How could this be? Not even I can stop you…”

“Such a waste.” Shinobu smirked.

Is it all over? Koenma wondered.

“It isn’t over yet. Not until I say so.” Yusuke remarked, standing up.

“He’s right.” Icy agreed. “As Serenity always says; Never give up hope, not even till the very end.”

“It’s a bit ironic. Me quoting from the person I hate the most.” she chuckled.

“Yusuke, Icy. It’s useless. Forget it!” Koenma advised.

“You aren’t the only one with a trump card up your sleeve, Koenma.” Icy reminded.

“What?” Koenma blinked.

Then it dawned on him.

“Icy, you won’t…” he gasped.

********************************************************** ************************************************

You’re so going to kill me for this, Kura. Icy’s regretful voice entered his head.

What the heck are you talking about? Kurama’s puzzled voice replied.

Then, it dawned on him.

“She won’t….” he gasped.

“What Kurama?” Kuwabara asked.

“Remember what you did with Toguro, Kuwabara ?” Kurama reminded him.

“Blue… she’s going to do the same thing.” he added.

Kuwabara was stunned as his mind went back to Yusuke’s fight with Toguro, where he ‘sacrificed’ himself to allow Yusuke to defeat Toguro.

“No, she can’t…” Kuwabara mumbled.

“Darn, is that onna crazy?” Hiei shouted.

********************************************************* *************************************************

“No! You can’t use the crystal in your condition!” Koenma protested.

“Too late.” Yusuke muttered, as a bright blue light emitted from the girl, quickly engulfing her.

Koenma
SailorStar9: And the Mercury Planet crystal shows itself. What will happen? Stay tuned for the next chapter.