Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Red And Blue ❯ Power Between the Teeth ( Chapter 32 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Wow, and another chapter goes up. This is Chapter 32. Read and review.

Disclaimers: YYH, Magic Knight Rayearth and Sailor Moon aren’t mine.

Chapter Summary: As Itsuki explains more about the bizarre Sensui, Koenma prepares to use his most powerful weapon: his pacifier! It can create a barrier that would stop the demons from flooding Living World. Koenma knows that Sensui must be stopped or his evil plan will come to fruition dooming the entire human race!

Chapter 32: Power Between the Teeth

************************************************************ **********************************************

“That’s enough, Shinobu.” Koenma announced.

With a tough punch, Kazuya sent Icy flying.

“Darn it Koenma. I had it under control. Now you come in and disrupt this battle.” Yusuke complained.

“Not bad. You’re not one to give up easily. Looks like Shinobu picked an excellent person to succeed him.” Kazuya noted.

Pointing to Koenma, Kazuya said, “Be reminded, Koenma. I’m Kazuya now. Shinobu is asleep inside. And I won‘t take your orders.”

“But don’t be mistaken. This plan is approved by all seven of us, including Shinobu.” he added.

*********************************************************** ***********************************************

Back with Kurama and the others, Kurama remarked, “Is he referring the seven different personalities in Sensui?”

“Yes.” Itsuki nodded.

“Including Shinobu, there’re seven personalities in Sensui. The main character is Shinobu. Three of them are more focused on battling. The other three takes care of other stuff. There’s also a female personality called Naru. She’s pretty emotional. She comes running to me once every day for comfort.” he added.

“Shut up already! I’m getting a headache!” Kuwabara exclaimed.

“I see. So Sensui’s the one who’s been planning all this right from the start.” Kurama noted.

“Correct. All of us were merely his pawns.” Itsuki smiled.

********************************************************** ************************************************

“Call Shinobu out. I have something I want to tell him.” Koenma said.

“Shinobu?” Kazuya questioned his other self.

After a while, Kazuya replied, “He doesn’t want to talk to you.”

“But he should be able to hear what I’m saying.” Koenma noted.

“It’s not too late.” he advised.

“Your words are meaningless now. The tunnel’s opening.” Kazuya declared.

Then, he frowned when Koenma took out his pacifier.

The said pacifier burnt brightly in its congregated Rei energy.

“We can always put another shield.” Koenma replied.

“This Mafukkan has stored my Rei Energy for centuries. Initially, it was meant to be used to seal off the Dark Ages in the future. But now, I have to use it. This way, your plans will fail.

And don’t think you can get this when you kill me.” he explained.

“All seven of you discuss this carefully. To continue or give up.” Koenma added.

Kazuya, if you still want to continue, then I’ll have to release the Mafukkan. In that way, both you and I will be part of the tunnel, forever sealed in the Makai. he wondered.

“We’ve decided; to continue.” Kazuya declared.

“This game will continue, and I’ll kill you.” he announced pointing at Koenma.

“Mafukkan!” Koenma cried out, when Yusuke swapped his pacifier away.

“Urameshi, what are you doing?” Kuwabara exclaimed.

“Thanks for giving me the break.” Yusuke noted.

“Yusuke!” Koenma protested.

“That’s right. You inherited the ‘Spirit Wave Orb’.” Kazuya remarked.

“Give that back!” Koenma shouted.

“No way!” Yusuke cried out, running away.

After some time of chasing, Yusuke gave Koenma a punch on the face that sent Koenma flying.

“That’s it! Stand aside and give it a rest already!” Yusuke shouted.

“I’ve decided to battle till the end.” he added.

“Sensui, there’s a voice in that body of yours that says that he doesn’t care about the tunnel. I have the same sentiments.” Yusuke declared.

“Let’s have a battle to decide the winner and I don’t care what happens next.” he added hotly.

*********************************************************** ***********************************************

“That’ s Yusuke for you.” Kurama mumbled.

********************************************************* *************************************************

“Hey Kazuya, change with someone else. If the one who fought me just now is still there, get him out.” Yusuke announced.

“Baka, what are you saying?” Kazuya hissed.

“I’m saying that you don’t have a place here.” Yusuke replied.

“Don’t joke.” Kazuya replied.

With a smile, Yusuke was before Kazuya before he knew anything.

Then Yusuke delivered multiple punches into Kazuya’s stomach in rapid succession.

Kazuya bowled over on the ground.

“Do you understand now? Get the strongest one of you out.” Yusuke demanded.

Kazuya coughed for a while, before standing up.

“Who are you?” Yusuke asked.

“I’m Shinobu. Pleased to meet you.” Shinobu grinned.

********************************************************* *************************************************

“What the…” Kurama blinked.

What ‘Pleased to meet you’?” Kuwabara exclaimed.

“Could he be…” Mitarai gasped.

********************************************************** ************************************************

SailorStar9: Ohmygod! I’m so late in this chapter! Read and review.