Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Time Stream Mixup ❯ Green eyes ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

This fic will contain: yuri, spoilers for the 'Sailor Moon Stars' series, and...does this count as yaoi?(one of the Starlights and a guy).I don't think so but… oh well on with the fic. Saceria and Soffia are my voices so just ignore them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

KB- Ok, I think I'm finally coming up with a good idea.

Soffia- Well KB, it's actually up to the reviewers to decide if it's good or not.

KB- : P Disclaimer: I don't own Sailor Moon or Yu Yu Hakusho, plz R+R.

Saceria- AND ON WITH THE FANFIC!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

I was just checking up on a few different timelines. 'OH why did everything have to go so wrong??'

I am Sailor Pluto, guardian of the gates of time. I have never made a mistake, or at least I hadn't until a few moments ago. I see what I did wrong now. It kind of makes me laugh, that one with as much of times great wisdom as I have didn't catch my small error.

I had opened to many portals. The overload of energy must have caused the problem.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"King Enma, gomen nasai. I never meant to let our worlds meet."

"Hmmmm.." He pondered what I had done, "how much damage will it do to the time stream?"

I thought for a moment, trying to figure out a good why to state this, "Serenity's daughter, as you know, was sent here some time ago."

King Enma glared at me, and sent a chill down my spine, "SETSUNA!!!!! Are you trying to change the subject?"

"Oh no Milord. Serena will be reborn in about two thousand years. That is when the worlds will truly meet. It does change the time stream, greatly, but it's for the better," I smiled, "you'll see."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

"WAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! I'm late again!!! The fabled Serena herself came flying out of the house and down the street towards Tokyo's main college.

Serena flew down the street and ran right into Lita. "Woah Serena." She smiled as she helped her ditzy friend back to her feet. "Haven't you ever heard of that time once a year when we set clocks back one hour?? For once, you're not late."

"Huh, " ~Blink, Blink~ "I'm not, but my clock said I'm late by 45 minutes."

Serena felt two strong arms wrap around her. She looked up to see Darien smiling back at her. "Hey Meatball head. You're denser than usual today."

Suddenly Tears welled up in Serena's eyes, "Darien! ~sniff~ don't you love me anymore?"

"Uh, of course I do!.." Darien tried his best to keep his girl friend from crying. Lita sweat dropped, 'Oh great, not the waterworks.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

"Dad! I'm so, ah, so-sorry!" Young prince Koenma was, at this moment, hanging over his father's knee. He was getting his spankings for ignoring the three hundred or so stacks of papers that were laying all over the office. He had gone to watch the Tantei in a Maikai Tournament.

Enma put his son down, and then call for George to let in the visitor he had been talking about during Koenma's lesson.

"Koenma!"

"Y-y-yes D-Dad?"

"If George's description holds, I want you to be EXTREMELY NICE TO OUR GUEST!!!! Do I make my self clear?" "O-of c-c-course Dad."

The door opened to show George letting in <of course> Sailor Pluto. King Enma grinned, "Well, what brings you here Setsuna. It has to have been at least nineteen hundred years."

"Two thousand actually, and what brings me here is my..mistake. The time has come. It won't be long now before our worlds meet."

Koenma now looked very confused. King Enma nodded, "I thought as much. ~Sigh~ who will Serenity and her senshi be meeting first?"

Now Setsuna wore a wide smile, which was quite a contrast to her previous seriousness, and once again she replied, "you'll see."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

School had been let out for an hour, but it had taken Yusuke, Kuwabara, and Kurama that whole time to walk the hundreds of steps up to master Genkai's.

"Bassan!!" Yusuke yelled as he topped the walkway.

"I'm busy so you can wait a few minutes," then almost inaudibly, "Dimwit."

Kuwabara and Kurama struggled to hide their laughter as the trio entered the main dojo. There in the center of the floor sat Genkai, she was talking with an old man, who was visibly much older than Genkai herself.

The Tantei walked in just in time to hear the last half of their conversation, "...and so you see Genkai, I'll be away for a few weeks, training my apprentice in the country. My granddaughter has too much to worry with as it is. Is there anyway you can help me."

"I see." Genkai frowned, and then seemed to notice that the boys had joined them. "Ah!" she smiled, "I'm afraid I will be unable to, but maybe we can convince those three over there into it, as an after school job of course."

Yusuke and Kuwabara where now visibly scared, and Kurama was sweat- dropping majorly, "um, help with what exactly, bassan?"

The old man acted as if he hadn't heard them; instead he walked over to inspect his possible employees. After a moment he answered their 'unheard' question, "I am the owner of the 'Cherry Hill Temple.' I am going to be out of town for a few weeks and I need a couple people to help my granddaughter mind the charm selling."

Yusuke was about to decline when he caught a glimpse of the glare he was receiving from Genkai that promised pain, "Sure! We'd love to help! Uh, what do you do exactly?"

"Why you just sell charms to those who want to buy them. My granddaughter Raye can show you what all to do."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day after school

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Tantei trio stood outside a large temple. There were a few girls in front on a booth, on further examination one could see the booth they were at held many different charms.

"You must be the boys Grandpa is having work here till he returns." They turned to be face to face with a priestess who had been, judging by the broom she held, been sweeping away the leaves in front of the shrine. "My name's Raye, and this," she motioned to the girl coming up the steps behind her, "is Amy." Hellos were exchanged, "Our other friends should be here soon, just go over to the stand, I've left clear instructions on what you have to do. If you need anything I'll be in the back." She waved and the two girls walked off."

After they had left Kurama sighed, "well that explains a lot, doesn't it?"

"Not really." Out from the shadows behind a random tree emerged a very annoyed Hiei, "Genkai told me to come help Kurama keep you two bakas out of trouble."

Kurama smiled, then preceded to drag the other two teen toward the herd of girls. Hiei started walking glumly after them, 'I have better things to do than help baby-sit a couple of moron nigens.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

Kurama's POV

"Ahh!! We've been at this for at least five frickin hours! They just keep coming!" Yusuke had been ranting for a while now, and since it was grinding my nerves I know Hiei must have been ready to kill him.

After a few more of Yusuke's comments about our new `job' I decided to correct an early mistake, "Yusuke, It's only been three hours, and in case you've forgotten, you're the one who agreed to this not us."

Yusuke blushed and muttered something under his breath, "Yeah, well. Bassan made it very clear she'd kill me if I didn't. Don't know why she'd care or anything." ~Sweat drop~

"Um, Excuse me. You gave me the wrong charm." "No I didn't!!" Yusuke and I stopped talking when we heard Kuwabara arguing with a customer. I got up and fixed his mistake.

"Stupid Nigen!"

"You think you can do better shrimp!?! I haven't seen you sell `anything' yet."

"Hn," Hiei smirked, "That's your job. I was just told to keep you from making a fool of yourself. Not like anyone can stop you from doing THAT." I could see where this was going, I thought Hiei was suppose to help me keep him out of trouble, not help HIM into it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

Meanwhile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

Raye sat in a room in back of the temple, around her sat the other four inner senshi. Raye seemed to be in a trance, she was staring into the fire in the center of the room. "I sense a new evil approaching! It's stronger than anything we've faced before! Uh, I see something else, I think," She broke out of her trance, "We may have stronger help this time though."

There was silence for a period of time before it was broken by Mina, "Hey you guys! We need to relax a little, since the Starlights are back lets go see how they're doing."

________________________________________________________________ ________

The three Sailor Starlights had recently returned to earth, their price for taking on a male body to find the princess was exile from the Kinmoku system. Serenity had been kind enough to take them under her wings, and since the fans of `The Lights' had wanted them

back, that's what they went back to doing.

________________________________________________________________ ________

They all figured Mina was right; they did need to relax more. Suddenly the Starlights trio themselves walked into the room, a little uncomfortably. Seiya was the first to speak, "who are those guys at the charm booth?" "Those are just our new employees, they'll be here till Grandpa gets back. Why?" Yaten, as usual, had to put in some comment, "you may want to reconsider that. They must be maniacs or something." Amy got worried at this comment; she looked up to her boyfriend, her eyes clearly asking what his brother meant by that. Taiki nodded, "Two of them are about to kill each other."

Raye was the first one out the door and around the corner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

Kurama's POV

Yusuke and I where trying our best to both ignore, and stay out of the way of the dust cloud behind us containing our friends and fellow Tantei. I just had to keep telling myself that they'd get tried sooner or later, and hope that we wouldn't have to make any hospital visits today.

"What is going on out here?!" A voice that could be mistaken for a banshee scream was all it took to make Kuwabara and Hiei stop there argument; now the only sound was the sound of Raye's friend's feet as they tried to catch up with her. As we were all trying to come up with a good way to tell her this, her friends began to catch up, but one over-shot a little and flew straight into me sending us both to the ground. When the smoke had cleared I was staring into a beautiful pair of lime green eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

Still Kurama's POV

I took me a few second to register who it was that crashed into me, and when I did I couldn't believe it. I could swear on my life that I was looking into a woman's eyes not a male singing idles. As soon as `his' senses came back he was back on his feet, and trying to get as far behind one of his brothers as possible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Normal POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiei and Kuwabara had long since scared off all the girls from the stand. One minute they had been fighting, the next Raye was yelling, and now this; the tension on the Cherry Hill Temple grounds was rising extremely quickly.

Mina, always the one to lighten a mood, found this way too much to take, "hey!! Um, since all the customers have left and we were going out to eat anyway how about you guys come with us?? You are going to be spending some time around us after all, we should get to know each other." Everyone agreed and after introductions the gang headed toward a new restaurant in town.

The teens were all following Mina's advise and getting to know each other a bit on the walk there; leaving out of course mentions of demons and senshi powers. Hiei was moping along behind them as usual.

The group of teens and demons made it to the restaurant and were greeted at the door by a tall man with blood read eyes(like Hiei's) and short, bright orange, spiky hair with red and black highlights. "Konban wa Minna. Please follow me, my name's Akumahi and I'll be your waiter."

After the group was seated and had ordered, the doors opened to reveal a woman in a long black dress, she was as tall as Youko Kurama with waist length raven black hair, whose blood red eyes were scanning the crowd finally setting on the leader of the Sailor Senshi. She smiled revealing two gleaming white fangs. "My! What power is coming from those children," She mused in an airy whisper, "I believe I'll just have to take some of it!" Just as the last word escaped her lips a smaller shadowy figure came through the doors behind her, "now sister Aiken'o. Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Our job in this plain is to find and destroy Serenity, we are not to boast our own powers until that mission is complete." Aiken'o frowned, "Shino Tomo. My brother, you never did know how to have any fun. Oh well.." She shrugged, "shall we resume our search?" Her brother nodded and the pair walked out of the restaurant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

Setsuna and King Enma had long since left the dimension; they had left Koenma more confused than he had ever been in his seven hundred years. `I wonder what they meant?? Who was she, and what mistake were they talking about??' "Huh??" Koenma had just then came across a letter that was another assignment for the Tantei. It read:

~Dear King Enma,

Three Youkai have just escaped from the Reikai prison. Our intelligence is unsure of what they are looking for but they have taken off for the Ningenkai. One controls fire, another controls shadows, and the third can see the future of love and hate so she can bend it to her will. We urge you to assign the Tantei group that won the last Maikai Tournament, and be careful.~

This letter caught his interest. "George!!" "Yes Koenma-sir?" "Get me the Tantei." "Yes sir."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yusuke and Kuwabara were sitting on the school roof when Keiko walked out, "Well I'm glad to see you two are in school for once, but you might conceder joining us. You're giving the college and even worst attendance record than you gave the junior high. HEY!!!! ARE YOU TWO EVEN LISTENING TO ME!?!?" Yusuke shrugged, "We are now." "YUSUKE!!"

It was right then that a small flash of light was seen and in its place appeared Botan, the cheerful deity of death. "Hello everyone!! Keiko I know you must be happy Yusuke and Kuwabara are in school for once but I'm afraid I need to borrow them. Something urgent has come up in the Maikai." All signs of tiredness that Yusuke had shown earlier disappeared, "What is it Botan?" "Well three very strong demons have escaped from the Maikai and have come here. We need your help to track them down. Koenma says they were looking for something but no ones sure what it is. I already talked to Kurama, he'll be meeting us at Genkai's as soon as he finds our local fire demon." It was Kuwabara's turn to talk now, "Well what are we waiting for??" They started to leave when they heard, "Wait a minute guys." Keiko had quite a stern look on her face that was replaced by a worried one, "be careful." Keiko then turned to Botan, "Is there anyway I can help?" "Hmmm, not that I can think of, gomen ne Keiko dear." Yusuke got a worried look on `his' face, "I know of something you can do." "Yusuke!! If what you're about to say includes do, my, or homework in it I'll kill you." "I doesn't!!! You see Genkai is having me Kuwa, and Kurama do some work up at Cherry Hill Temple. I was wondering if you would mind filling in for us?" "Well, I guess, I'll stop by Genkai's after school to see what I'm suppose to do. Good luck, and DON'T GET YOURSELVES KILLED!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The trio including Botan, Yusuke, and Kuwabara arrived at Master Genkai's a few moments after saying their goodbyes to Keiko. Standing outside the dojo next to Pu was Genkai, and their two fellow Tantei.

"Hn, it's about time you two got here, what wouldn't Keiko let you leave?" Kuwabara looked questioning at Hiei, "How did you know??" Yusuke smiled, and Kurama sweatdropped, "Baka Ningen." Botan landed beside them, well You're looking for three demons as I've said before. One controls fire, one shadow, and one is a sheer." Yusuke was the puzzled looking one now, "What's that?" "Just think of it as someone who….sees the future, knows what will happen to, in this demons case, love and hatred." "Oh." Botan continued, "Your job is to track them down before they can cause more trouble then necessary, and, or find what they are searching for. Good luck guys."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And our search begins in downtown Tokyo!!" The Tantei had just reached the foot of Genkai's property. In everyone's opinion Botan was a bit too cheerful for one who is hunting beings who can kill her without a second thought.

Yusuke smirked and cracked his knuckles, "Alright ladies and demons, it's time for `Reikai's most wanted.'" At this Hiei seemed momentarily confused and Kurama sweatdropped, "I suggest we split up, Hiei and myself, Yusuke and Kuwabara, and Botan could do the aerial watch." The group agreed and the search was underway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In a dark room at that same moment the three Youkai were planning their next move.

One in the corner with bright red hair was the first to speak, "Remind me why finding Serenity is so important to the emperor."

Aiken'o shrugged while Shino Tomo answered, "Dear brother, and sister, I will not only answer your Baka-question but also tell you my newest skim to capture, not only Serenity, but her protectors as well. Serenity does not have the power yet, but when she gets it, she will destroy all evil. We three must try and prevent this, that is our masters wish."

Aiken'o nodded in understanding then after flipping her raven hair over her shoulder, said, "you mentioned a plan."

"Ah yes. Come with me my siblings" The demon trio walked further into the darkness until they came across a large black crystal jutting out of the floor, "You see, Serenity is gaining new Senshi all of the time, but her newest will not be missed, they aren't suppose to be here yet. One in particular is disliked by most, and seems to have a hard time keeping her mouth shut on secrets. I'm sure that since you dear brother, because of your more…..normal Ki, and handsome appearance, can snare our dear Healer quite easily." The three Sailor-Starlights shown clearly now in the silver crystal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Tantei had been searching for hours to no avail; they had finally decided to regroup and take a break, at the new restaurant.

"I don't understand!! Three fairly large Youkai, running around the Ningenkai, and we can't find a trace of them!!" Not even Botan had been able to find her and this was starting to grind hers, and everyone else's, last nerve.

Akumahi (KB- the waiter from earlier chapters for those of you who don't know) walked up to them looking concerned, "Did I hear you right?? There are Youkai running around this city?" Botan almost fell out of her seat. She put her arms behind her head and laughed heavily, "No!! Everyone knows Youkai don't exist, I was just joking!" (That was followed by more heavy laughing)

"Oh ok. Well what can I get for you all??" They ordered and Akumahi walked into the back room. He pulled out a small electronic device and hit a button. On the window of the object appeared a woman with long raven hair and blood red eyes much like his own. "Aiken'o! Forget the plan, for now. A girl just came in who said she was looking for three Youkai." Aiken'o smiled, "She maybe a Senshi, but I would bet on a her being one of King Enma's idiot employees. Shino Tomo and I are on our way, we will find Serenity one way or another."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You know Yusuke, Kuwabara. Chopsticks `were' made to be eaten with. Your hands aren't normally considered eating utensils." At this moment the two mentioned Tantei were stuffing their faces, Yusuke took a moment to pause to answer this comment, "Yeah I know Botan, but I thought we were in a hurry, and hands are quicker." This said he was eating again.

Kurama stifled a sigh and stood up, "I think I'll take one more look around while you are all finishing. Coming Hiei?? Or are you going to practice your skills with patience??" His answer came with the black blur that was already out the door and down the street. Kurama leaned down and whispered a word of "Good luck" to Botan before following his short companion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Now I wonder where he went." The two had started searching together, but after a while the short Youkai had proved a bit to fast for his red headed friend. `Well I suppose the only thing left to do now is to go back to the others,' he thought to himself. `These guys are good. They aren't your average Youkai that much is certain.'

Kurama started walking back towards the restaurant when a scream echoed through the alleys. Kurama brook into a run, `That was Botan!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a few minutes earlier (about the time Hiei lost Kurama)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two `human vacuum cleaners' as they were later nicknamed, had finally finished eating. Yusuke was pacing back and forth complaining about their comrades' absence. "You know Yusuke, if you two hadn't been so keen on eating we might be out there with them right now." Yusuke glared at the maker of the comment, "The what are we doing sitting around. Come on Kuwabara!! We're going Youkai hunting!! We'll be back in a little while Botan." The two literally `raced' out the door leaving Botan clueless to the exchange that had just taken place.

In a shadowy corner of the room, a large grin was forming on Akumahi's face. `This is perfect! If she isn't a senshi she's defenseless now!'

Botan didn't even notice when two of the demons the group had been tracking walked in the door and over to the corner. Aiken'o spoke, "Brother! Is this the girl you spoke of?" He nodded. "She is. What do you say my siblings, do you think out master would like her?" Shino Tomo was the one to speak this time, "Akumahi!! You had better be right this time!! Leave the girl to me, but if you are wrong it comes out of your hide."

Now that the boys had left Botan found time to eat her own food without the fear of it being stolen. The shadowy figure was no less than a yard away from her when the Compass went off. Botan turned and barely had time to scream before darkness took her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The scream ended as quickly as it had come but Kurama was certain it belonged to Botan. He was at a full out run now, and could almost be classified as a blur. But in his Hast he forgot one miner detail, to watch were he was going. Kurama plowed right over the silver haired idol and head first into a brick wall.

Yaten pulled `himself' to `his' feet and walked over to see who had run `him' over. `He' was surprised to see who it was, and also to find `himself' blushing. Kurama propped himself against the wall trying to make the stars in front of his eyes stop spinning, and he heard a laugh, it was a girls laugh for sure, but when he was able to focus again the only person he saw was Yaten Kou, but the idol looked…different. Kurama could only guess these things came from the pump knot he had received from the wall. "Looks like we're even now. So where's the fire?"

Kurama helped himself up but by this time he had completely forgotten about the deity that need his help. Kurama could swear the boys voice had changed, or maybe it was just that knock on the head.

Yaten was getting annoyed, "Yo! Are you gonna answer me or did the building give you a concussion??" Yaten put `his' hands on `his' hips and only then noticed why Kurama had not answered. Yaten had wondered why Kurama was giving `him' a confused stare. `He' was not, for the moment, Yaten Kou, but rather Sailor Star Healer. Yaten had just openly told this boy who she was.

Kurama's senses had finally returned to him and he stood looking quite non-surprised. "I figured you were a woman. After all, no man has those eyes." Kurama seemed about to say more when a black blur appeared between the two revealing the small stature of the local fiery Koorime. "Kurama I know you had to hear that. I met up with the two dimwits at that food place; Botan's gone. We think the three Youkai we're after may have taken her." Hiei turned to start back to the restaurant and noticed Healer.

Hiei jumped back into a martial arts stance (back stance for example) and drew his sword, making it clear he was ready for anything. "What did you hear?"

Healer started backing away, and thought to herself, `It's that Kid that was with Raye's new employees. Where did he come from?? And what's a little kid doing playing with sharp objects?' "Hey kid. I don't mean any harm, I didn't hear that much, but this Botan is the one that made that scream right?? My sisters and I heard it and came looking to see if we could help." `Yaten! There you go again, you just told them Taiki and Seiya are Starlights too!'

Kurama walked up and placed a calming hand on his friend's shoulder, "Then help us you will." He smiled, "don't you recognize her Hiei?? It's Yaten Kou, one of the `BOYS' we ate lunch with yesterday." He turned back to Yaten, "You're a Sailor Senshi, then I wont feel bad explaining our case to you, my friends and I are Reikai Tantei, the Spirit World Detectives. Our case this time is to track down three Youkai who escaped the Reikai Jail. They seem to have captured our friends and assistant Botan. Are you going to help us?"

Yaten hesitated, "What if I say no?"

Kurama smiled, blackmail was always one of Youko Kurama's favorite games, "I seem to know a few of yours and your `sisters' secrets; I believe you can figure it out."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The three arrived at the restaurant as Yusuke was picking up a broken compass. "I'm glad you decided to join us, Botan wasn't kidding about these guys being powerful. Their energies were too much for the compass." Yusuke hadn't look up yet, but Kuwabara was giving the trio a cold stare, "Guys. Why is there a girl with you?" (KB- He doesn't get out much does he, if he doesn't know what a Sailor Senshi is) Kurama smiled gently, "This is Sailor Star Healer, she agreed to help us find Botan. In other words, say hello to the newest member of our team."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KB- Alright peeps. Plz review and tell me what you think. This was suppose to be 9 differnet chapters but I didn't feel like taking that time.

Soffia- So KB. think it's long enough??

KB- HEHEHE.. Woopsies!! See Ya people!!