Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Time Stream Mixup ❯ The Black Chamber ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

KB- I'm having problems right now so if you really want to read more chapters you may have to visit my website: (URL at bottom.)

Saceria- KB doesn't own Yu Yu Hakusho, or Sailor Moon. She doesn't really own the idea to put the characters that she chose to put together, together either. Any OCS, such as the bad guys and others that will be included later are hers however.

Soffia- ……………KB………

KB- Yes-um?

Soffia- didn't you say you still had a fifteen chapter project due in Language??

KB- ……….. I did say that didn't I??? Oh well, stupid projects that are due tomorrow, can wait. ENJOY!!!

"blah" = talking

`Blah' = thinking

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Botan's POV

I woke up lying on a cold floor with my hands tied behind my back. My head was throbbing and I could vaguely remember being clunked on the head by the waiter. I laid there with my eyes closed for a few moments until a sharp kick in side brought me rudely back into reality.

I opened my eyes and was looking into a ruby red pair of feminine eyes. A moment later I heard a mocking voice, "welcome back, princess. I was beginning to think Akumahi had killed you with that blow. You're alive at least, for a little while."

I didn't reply to her, instead I tried to get a clear picture of my prison. My first thought of the room was, `torture chamber,' there were many implements of destruction lying around, as well as dozens upon dozens of skeletons. It was a dark room with the only really light source being the foot think iron door that had been left cracked. I looked back at my captor; she wore an irritated expression on her fair features, probably because I was ignoring her.

From what I could tell she had long black hair tied in a loose ponytail. She wore a black skimpy outfit, the kind that conformed to her skinny body; a black shirt, falling loosely onto her knees, and a pair of black high heel boots. She frowned and raised her hand high in a striking position when a dark figure appeared in the doorway. "Aiken'o!! Lets leave our guest alone for a few minutes, so that Shino Tomo can…interrogate her." I saw the flash of fangs suggesting a grin but from where I sat I couldn't make out a face.

Aiken'o frowned and followed this new character out the door; she gave me one last glare before slamming the iron door behind her.

As soon as the door closed all light from the room vanished. It took a moment or so for my eyes to adjust until I noticed the thin stream of moonlight out of a small, bared window beside me, `that's funny, I didn't notice that before.'

My heart began to beat rapidly; I only sat there for minutes, but because of my terror it felt like hours. I heard the muffled sound of unclad feet on the concrete floor, accompanied by a low, staggered breathing. I looked around to find the source of the haunting noises, Shino Tomo I think they called it.

Before I even realized it ALL the light disappeared. I heard that shuffling of feet, and then the feel of two strong hands on my shoulders, "So senshi. Where is the princess??"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Koenma paced around his office. He had just received very distressing news about his assistant from the team's Kitsune. Suddenly the doors burst open revealing George trying to stop a young woman from entering the room. She was about Yusuke's age, nineteen. Her emerald green hair was tied up in a small bun at the base of a knee-length ponytail. She wore a sailor fuka; identical to the one Setsuna had worn earlier. There were two things about this strange girl that disturbed the young prince. One was the color of her eyes, they were mismatched; one the color of warm blood, the other a deep pool of lovely violet. The second thing Koenma found odd was what set themselves on her back, a pair of rather large leathery bat wings, telling Koenma that she must be part Youkai.

The strange girl walked up to him like she had known him all her life and bowed deeply, "My name is Krisireihina, though you may call me Hina, everyone else does. My mother sent me to help you keep the Tantei in the right course of history and to rescue your…….assistant, Botan. If that's alright with you of course."

Koenma sat there speechless for moments-on-end about how a Youkai girl could speak to him (whom she didn't know) so easily. His brain only then started to possess what she had said, he had barely nodded when she let out a joyful out-of-character squeal, grabbed his hand and raced out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yaten's POV

This was turning out to be an awful day, first I had been late to our rehearsal, it got canceled so I guess that one doesn't matter. We went out to lunch with the other Senshi and heard the worse scream I've ever heard in my life. Amy suggested for us to spilt into groups and look into it. My group was Seiya and Taiki of course, but both of my sisters are better physically fit than I am so they lost me easily. As I was trying to find them again I was knocked over by the same boy that I had run into yesterday; it was an accident that I told him who I was, but luckily he didn't tell his friends. Instead he had me join up with them and try to find the last member of their group, whom I found out was a blue-haired girl named Botan. This is too much for one person to take, so I decided to call Amy.

I flipped open the communicator and Amy's face shortly appeared on the small screen. "Amy, found out what that scream was." Raye's face appeared next to hers, "What was it!!" "Do you guys remember those guys we had lunch with?" "Yeah." "It was one of their guys………." I started explaining the problem of the Youkai and an agreement was formed for Me to stay with them and the other Senshi would search the rest of the city.

"Was that them?" I wheeled around to be face to face, or rather staring into Emerald Green eyes. "W-what do you mean, w-was what, who?" He smiled and took my hand, leading back into the room with the others.

Yusuke was pacing and mumbling different places they should look for Botan. The tall one with the orange mop-top was quickly trying to take notes of the places Yusuke mentioned. The boy who was holding my hand, `man, does he have some grip for a human,' was housing a rather large sweatdrop to his friend's ramblings. `What did that kid say his name was? Kurama?' The `kid' was nowhere to be found, probably looking for the girl. Yusuke looked our way and sighed, `he can't see our hands can he? Wait! Why is this guy holding my hand anyway?!?!?' With that I slipped out of his grip and looked back towards the other boys. Yusuke stood up and walked over to me, "My name's Yusuke, but I think you already know that. That's Kuwabara, and I think you've met Kurama. It seems you guys didn't tell all secrets at lunch yesterday, well neither did we." We got into a talk where I found out I had gotten dipper in over my head then I thought. It was at this moment that the kid, whom I had discovered was named Hiei appeared in the center of the room. "I think I've found her, but you won't like it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~

Botan's POV

I didn't know what to say. Did they really think I was a fabled Sailor Senshi?? And who was this princess the man had ordered me to find?? Against my better judgment I decided to try and get the answer to these question from my captor. I couldn't help it but start giggling as I said, "You, you really think I am a Sailor Senshi. I'm only a Senshi in my dreams. I'm a fairy girl for the Reikai and I have no idea what you are talking about. I'm the assistant for the Reikai Tantei, and our job was to find three Youkai that escaped the Maikai. I wasn't given any information about a princess."

Before I knew what had hit me there was light in my chamber again; a bright one meaning the door had been opened, then it disappeared again. I could barely hear the conversation going on outside the door, "Is that so? Well then we'll have to go through with our original plan. BRING ME STARHEALER!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

KB- So how was it.

Soffia- long. For you I mean, unless you count the time you put together 9 chapters to make one

KB- Shud up.

Saceria- As promised here is the URL:

http://www.asapgroup.com/~sprite/toja.html

KB- Yes, Shameless advertising. Remember to sign the guest book and tell me what you think in the polls ^.^

Soffia- ~sigh~ Check back soon for the next chapter!