Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Time Stream Mixup ❯ Master ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: still don't own nadda.

KB- Ok, it's been awhile, but I noticed I haven't gotten any more reviews and no one seems to want to read the prequel to this fic, it's called "Upstaged" A YYH fic.

Saceria- KEEP WRITING!!!!!!!!

Soffia: KB's going to make this the last chapter, so it's pretty long. No more cliffhangers, unless you count the one….

KB: Shut up Soffia!! They're suppose to find out on their own. Oh and they're holding Botan in the Makai just to let you know where we are.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

Thunder cracked in the sky above her, this old warehouse couldn't possibly be used as a prison, could it? Yaten sighed as Kurama explained to her what they were to be doing. The child-like member of the Tantei, Hiei as she was later told, had told them everything he had found out about the "old" warehouse. First of all, it wasn't a warehouse. Underneath the aluminum foil was a building made out of the same material as Gatastable (From the Dark Tournament, Dr. Icigagi's machine). (Yaten wasn't quite sure what a Gatastable was but Kurama seemed worried.) The building was then spilt into three floors. The bottom one was a dungeon (underground), that was were they would find Botan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

Kurama's Point of view

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I noticed that Hiei seemed a bit uneasy. "Something wrong my friend?" He took one more look around (with all three eyes) before his ruby eyes met mine, "Someone's playing with us. We're walking into a trap and they're just waiting for us to make a wrong step."

Yusuke motioned for us to move into the shadows. That was when we made the wrong step. As soon as we all kneeled into the shadows Yaten jumped up and it was all she could do to keep from screaming. "Ok, Yusuke I think your shadow just bit me." She walked back out into the light and we saw it, two shadows moved instead of just hers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Normal POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was at that moment that all lights went out except for a faint glow on the upper half of their bodies. The Jagan glowed and Hiei scowled, "The shadows are all alive. But they seem to be looking for someone."

Hiei's last words were emphasized by the gut-wrenching scream let out by their female companion. The Tantei turned and Yaten was gone. Swallowed into the living shadows.

In her place a figure smaller than Hiei dressed in a black cloak appeared. He grinned, "It seems you now have two young women to rescue. But unfortunately first you have to get though me." They each went into a fighting stance and Yusuke spoke up, "And who are you. To think you have a chance against us?" He covered himself with the cloak and disappeared, "Shino Tomo, first demon of the three assassin siblings." He laughed, "Who's first to die?"

Kurama frowned, "I've heard of them, the siblings. They have a record almost as long as that of Hiei and Myself. I'd say our best bet is for all of us to attack at once." Yusuke smirked, "Or we can use the attack me and Kuwabara used on that Imaki guy." Before an agreement could be made Hiei stepped forward, "We don't have time for that." He closed his eyes and a thin stream of red flame began to grow at his feet. After about ten second the flame grew to cover the entire field, erasing all the shadows. With the shadows gone Shino Tomo became visible standing in front of Yusuke, perfect lineup for his Rei-gun. Yusuke smiled as his index finger began to glow. "Point-blank huh? I can live with that, but don't worry I here headless is in this year."

When the glow from the Rei-Gun subsided Shino Tomo's mangled lower torso and legs was all that was left. Yusuke shrugged, do you think I overdid it a little? Kuwabara was the only one to find this funny because the two demons were already a block away opening the front gate, "Yusuke, would you and the Lump hurry up!!"

"Huh? Ah, Wait up!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

Kuwabara was the first to stick his head into the warehouse and the first to wish he'd stayed home. It wasn't a dungeon but the floor of the warehouse was covered in human bones and flesh. Needless to say Kuwabara threw up. "Fool, you can't do anything right can you?" (A.N. As if you can't guess who that is) The others had all entered the room at this point. Yusuke took a couple of looks around before stating the obvious, "I don't see Botan, or Yaten."

Hiei closed his main eyes and the Jagan glowed, "Botan is on the floor below us and Yaten is above us." Kurama stepped forward with a worried look on his face, "I believe we should split up to find them. Two of us should be enough to deal with whatever they can throw at us." The plan was made, Yusuke and Kuwabara would rescue Botan and Kurama and Hiei would rescue Yaten.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yusuke and Kuwabara

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two more Human members of the Tantei began their hike downward. After about ten minutes Yusuke stopped, "This is ridicules!! These stairs don't stop." Kuwabara stopped a few steps above Yusuke and put his ear to the wall, "Hey Urameshi! I think the stairway was a decoy. I think I hear Botan talking on the other side of this wall." Yusuke grinned and his fist began to glow, "Then let's say hello."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

It crumbled. The wall had been reduced to a pile of ruble. Through the smoke two figures were visible. And when it cleared tears came to Botan's eyes and she laughed, "You're late you two!" Yusuke grin and his smile only grew larger when he saw no one was in the room, "Gomen ni Botan. Let's get out of here." Botan's arms were bound behind her back but the ropes easily fell prey to Kuwabara's Rei-Ken. "Hey Urameshi, don't you think this is a little too easy?" Yusuke's smile covered his face as he did what he did best, bragged, "You kidding, those guys probably ran away with their tails between their legs!!"

"You're wrong on both counts." It was only then that the boys noticed the stairway, on top of which stood Aiken'o. "I'm not a guy and I'm up for a good warm up with you two less-than handsome boys."

(A.N. anyone remember how Miyuki stood in the Yukina series? Just imagine that. Those of you who don't know, imagine the girl I explained earlier with a spilt skirt on, a leg hanging out of the spilt, and her hand on her leg, if you caught any of that)

Kuwabara sat down with a huff, "Man I can't fight girls, it's against my code. You can have this one Urameshi but the next fight is mine." Yusuke smile and threw his orange jacket *onto* Kuwabara. "Sure thing, just take Botan and get out of here." The two nodded and left through the new "door."

When they had gone Yusuke smiled grimly, "Now that I don't have to worry about them lets see what tricks you know. I know that you're stronger than the wimp outside." At this point Aiken'o had reached the bottom of the stairs, she flung her long hair over her shoulder and laughed, "Yes, I had noticed my baby brother's energy was missing, he was a mere B class youkai, but I am *MUCH* stronger." Yusuke's smile grew larger and his body began to shake, "Yeah much strong, almost as strong as me. But hey I said *ALMOST*!" She frowned then a huge smile crossed her face, "If you're really so much stronger than I am little boy, than why are you so scared?" She smirked and disappeared, "I believe you know my power, a seer, I know all about your precious girlfriend. It would be a pity if something, happened to her."

"What are you getting at? If you go near Keiko I swear." A high pitched laugh was heard behind him and Yusuke was kicked through a wall before he had time to react. When the smoke had cleared all that could be seen was a pile of rubble and another new "door" in the wall. Yusuke appeared as he shifted one of the slabs of concrete. Ten feet in front of him sat Aiken'o, if floating three feet above the ground is classified as sitting.

Yusuke's hair was no longer gelled so as he ran his fingers through it his smile grew, "I guess you've never heard what happened when I'm `Scared.'" Aiken'o frowned, "Should I care?" Yusuke held up his arm like he was going to fire his Rei-gun but didn't power up, "I'll let you decide that, after you find out that my Rei-gun was what killed your brother." His index finger began to glow and Aiken'o recoiled, "What in the Makai is that?" Yusuke grinned, "Here let me introduce you to my trademark Rei-gun." Aiken'o never saw it coming as the bullet shot through her chest. She looked at the hole then at Yusuke and smiled, "Doesn't matter now. My brother must now," She winced, "know Serenity's identity, he'll find her soon." When those words came off her lips blood started to trickle down her chin. Seconds afterward she fell to the ground and Yusuke followed his friends out of the dark dungeon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

Kurama and Hiei

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a spiral staircase cased in silver, but the pair could barely tell what color it was or anything important about the stair other than where it was going thanks to the darkness. The duo ran on up to where the misfortunate Senshi was being held. They ran until light flooded the hall and the ground leveled out. It was no doubt a dungeon. On the wall in front of them they spotted her chained to the wall, unconscious and severely beaten, her feet hanging many feet above the hard ground. Although they both sensed a trap they sprang forward to undo her bonds.

Laugher, it surrounded every corner of the small room. "My, my, you Tantei don't give up do you? And here I was hoping her fellow Senshi would come for her. Since I now know that the one we seek is their leader." Akumahi stepped out of the shadows and smiled, "But even though you aren't the ones I want, don't think for a second that I'll let either of you walk out of here alive."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

(A.N. Now wait a minute, I promised no cliffhangers didn't I? ^.^ So don't worry, it doesn't end yet.)

>>>>>>>>DOWNTOWN TOKYO about an hour earlier

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

The fire flickered brightly in Raye's brown eyes. The Senshi had searched the whole town but there was no sign of their missing member. In a last attempt to know what happened after Yaten's call they had gathered at the Hino temple. The other Starlights had sensed Yaten's energy disappear from this dimension, she was in trouble. The Senshi had been the one's not to help her to begin with, so they felt like they had to help her now.

Suddenly the room went black as the flame extinguished itself. It didn't take long to start it again but Raye was puzzled, "The fire has never gone out before, not evening in the heaviest storm." A lighting bolt lit up the sky and someone appeared at the door but no one could see their visitor's face. At sight of the large wings on the person, or demon's back the Senshi took on fighting stances. Their visitor giggled, "Don't worry I don't bite, I was sent here by my mother to help you." Hina stepped out of the shadows followed closely by Koenma's teenage form. (A.N. Remember Krisireihina from the last chapter? I knew I had a reason for adding her!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A little less than an hour later

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"THE MAKAI!!!!" Nine different Senshi voiced their surprise all at once. Hina nodded and frowned, "Unfortunately and they need your help." It was unanimous they would go help the Tantei and their fellow Senshi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

Both demons took on the best fighting they could as Akumahi charged them. He grinned as a ball of flame appeared in his right hand. "The Tantei will bother me no longer. Starting with you two!!!" He through the fireball at the two demons and smiled, as it was all they could do to dodge it. `Just one touch of my `fire' and you'll truly know pain.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Setsuna stood in her chambers watching the events as they played out. She shook her head, "At this rate they'll die before they learn the fact that Akumahi's a *double* S class Youkai." A man with long black hair covered in a straw hat and black wings like Hina's walked up behind her.

He frowned and lavender eyes shone in the light of the crystal. He fingered a ruby gem that was hanging at his neck as he spoke, "No, I believe they can handle themselves. But we can only pray the others get there in time."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Akumahi drew gave amounts of energy as he formed two giant attacks and hurled them at our heroes. This time however, neither fighter was able to dodge it, and the warehouse

rang with their screams. (A.N. Ain't I mean?)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hina's pointed ears twitched as she heard screams coming from an abandoned warehouse. She frowned and turned to the Senshi pointing, "I believe the screams belonged to the Tantei. We'd better hurry!!" The ten of them (Moon, Mercury, Mars, Venus, Jupiter, Uranus, Neptune, Fighter, Maker, and `Hina) broke into a run and Hina's frown deepened, `Chichi-au and Haha-au told me the kidnapping would happen, but not who they are. Or what to do about them.' A ruby gem, matching the one Setsuna's visitor had worn, glowed a bright red and she pressed it to her heart, `please be ok everyone. None of you are suppose to die yet!!!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yusuke and Kuwabara ran up the stairs that they had first gone down, this time with Botan in tow. The scream they heard only quickened their pace. When the trio reached the main floor Kuwabara grabbed Yusuke and Botan's arms and stopped them from entering the room, "Something's not right here. It's in this room." Botan screamed angrily, "What now!! If we don't hurry there may not be anyone to help!!" With that she wiggled out of Kuwabara's grip and walked into the room.

The room was filled with flame in a heartbeat. The heartbeat before the Senshi entered it that is. Hina face lit up with shock, and she turned to Michiru, "Put them out!! Now, there's someone in there." When the smoke cleared the group saw a tall man, or demon I should say. His large bat wings told that clearly; he was Setsuna's visitor. There was a ball of energy surrounding Botan and himself. Hina raced forward and embraced the man, "Daddy!! I knew you'd come!!" He nodded and a smile grew in his lavender eyes. Setsuna stepped out of the shadows behind the two shocked Tantei, "Come, we must hurry if we are going to save your friends."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiei and Kurama struggled to get to their feet after Akumahi's attack. Hiei's eyes wandered to the door as he felt Yusuke's energy, along with the energy of a few beings he didn't recognize. "Kurama," he whispered, "Do you feel that." The said Kitsune nodded, "Yes, barely though. So we can only hope Akumahi doesn't have very strong spirit awareness." The two barely noticed as their attacker can in for a second helping. The flames grazed Hiei's cloak, incinerating it. The full blast hit the floor and said floor now contained a scorching crater the size of a small lake (thick floor, big room), `I've never met anyone that powerful. Not even my "Black Dragon" could stand up to that kind of energy.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lime green eyes opened to flames. Yaten opened her eyes just in time to see Kurama and Hiei fighting her captor in the center of a field of fire. Both of the demon Tantei were barely standing, and yet Akumahi didn't hold a scratch. He was showing them enough energy to be a high S class, and yet she could sense that he was hiding just as much. Yaten fiddled with the lock on her chains for a moment before transforming back into her school uniform (staying female) and pulling one of the buttons of her cuffs. She shoved it into the lock and silently thanked Lita for teaching them how to pick locks. Playing "damsel in distrust" might seem appealing to normal human girls but not to one of the Starlights.

As her feet hit the ground she quickly retransformed. Tried to remember how to lock someone's energy inside of them, Taiki knew how but for the life of her Yaten couldn't remember what to do. She closed her eyes in frustration but they shot back open as she felt her "sister's' " energies coming up the stairs. Yaten sighed and braced herself against the wall to fire at Akumahi, "Star Sensitive Inferno!!"

Akumahi smiled and moved to deflect the blast. Before he could the other Senshi attacks were heard from behind him. Akumahi's body became visible again as the smoke from the combined blasted cleared. His clothing, which at one time could have been called white, was the color of char coal. He was sprawled out on the floor with a shocked look on his face. But the fire master soon recovered and began to get up. As he got on one foot Yusuke walked in front of him, his whole body churning out energy. The main Tantei drew back a fist and mumbled two of the last words Akumahi ever heard, "Spirit Wave."

As the battered fire demon fell to knees he screamed, clutching his head, "Please forgive me master!! I tried my best, but they were to strong. I know you will be strong enough though, please don't!!" As these words were spoken Akumahi's body burst into flames, by the time the fire was out not even a pile of ashes was left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Yusuke helped Hiei to his feet (Yaten got to Kurama first) he sighed, "I don't like what he said about master. It's never a good thing when the strong ones talk about someone stronger than them." Kurama nodded as emerald met lime green once again, "agreed Yusuke." Hiei rolled his eyes, and the Senshi either snickered or awed at the new couple in the groups, that were completely ignoring the sign of a new enemy.

The Kitsune smiled and broke his eyes away from Healer's. He looked Hina's father and a compassion grew in his eyes that had been misplaced for hundreds of years, "I had a feeling that you were still alive. It's good to see you again Kuronue."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Summary of next fics in series>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

KB - well I'm not sure what to say about that ending but it got it where I wanted it. So far I am working on a series of this with four or maybe five main stories, and a couple of side stories.

The time line goes like this:

Upstaged >>

The prequel to Time Stream Mixup. Kuwabara is having dreams of a strange woman trapped inside a dark castle. The Tantei suddenly get a mission to rescue this woman, all while being followed by two strange women

Time Stream Mixup>>

Of course this is the next story in the series. You just read it!!

I've never, or, not yet anyway>>

A side story that takes place a few weeks after Time Stream Mixup. A hurricane traps the Tantei and ten of the Senshi indoors; you never know what insanity will unfold.

Reawakening>>

Hotaru is having a dream about a strange man, he's telling her to come help him. The gang end up having to interfere, all the while making new friends, or enemies….

(A.N. not sure if anything is going in here yet.)

Fantasy>>

Serenity's court is to be immortal as long as she holds the throne somewhere in our dimension. A thousand years after they first met the gang's children are meeting some interesting challenges.

<<<<<<<I'll be adding more animes to this jumble:

Upstaged: Sailor Moon, Yu Yu Hakusho, Ronin Warriors

Reawakening: Sailor Moon, Yu Yu Hakusho, Ronin Warriors

Fantasy: Sailor Moon, Yu Yu Hakusho, Ronin Warriors, Gundam Wing, Yu-Gi-Oh!

Please join me in my next fic, "I've never, or, not yet anyway."