Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ (The 1st Generation) Sailor V ❯ Special Issue - Two Hearts' Desire ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Title: (1st Generation) Sailor V, Special Issue - Two Hearts' Desire

Author: Matthias aka MysticMew

Email: Minaru@gmx.de

Beta-reader: Athenia (earthwing@comcast.net)

Rating: NC-17

Pairing: Minako/Hotaru

Timeline: Between Vol.4 and 5. Continues directly there the events of Vol.4 left off.

Summary: Minako is back in England, her memories have been triggered and Sailor V is born again when Youma show their ugly face.

Distribution: Starsinlove-group (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/starsinlove/), MAC (www.catstrio.de) www.fanfiction.net, ASMR (www.moonromance.com), anyone else you can have it but please ask first, 'kay?

Legal Disclaimer: This special issue features two girls involved in merciless sexual interaction without much of a plot. J If you are offended or this sort of thing is legally forbidden in your area by any restriction whatsoever, turn around and flee quickly. If you stay it's of your own risk.

Disclaimer: Bishoujo Senshi Sailormoon/Sailor V belongs to Naoko Takeuchi, Toei and Kodansha

Story Disclaimer: Copyright©2002 by Matthias Engel

Author's Notes

Ok, this is my first actual attempt at a lemon (breaking yet another unspoken law of things I thought to never write). So be gentle with me. I usually don't do this.

I posted this as a single story and not an added chapter because of the rating.

(1st Generation) Sailor V, Special Issue - Two Hearts' Desire by Matthias

based on the works of Naoko Takeuchi

Senshi Diary Codename: Crescent, access only by registered and acknowledged members of the Royal Court.

Scan activated

Scan positive

Recognition: Senshi Venus

Login: (Extremely) Private Journals

Receivers: Past Venus and Saturn

Hi!

I think you can guess what this is, right? Honestly, you don't have to read this if you are in any way disgusted by such a thing. I'm not even sure, if I… err, we… are actually in the best way descriptive of That Night's events but we'll try. Since I don't feel like adding much more to this, read or not read on, it's your choice.

Your for once extremely embarrassed and blushing

Minako

(Minako)

I sat there stock-still for a moment, fully aware of how close I was to the other girl, VERY aware of the cool hands on my back, stroking softly up and down without doing much more. Until now, the initial pain of the dream-memory had overshadowed every other conscious thought. The only thing I had felt was pain. Hebe's pain mostly, but a lot of it my own because it reminded me of what could have been, what might had been, if I just remembered when we were reawakened. I could have rescued Kunzite… maybe. At least I could have tried, couldn't I? Again, a lot of this was Hebe's wishful thinking mixing with my own guilt. I was barely aware of Hotaru's soothing words and even the realization that my Firefly had actually experienced this second last, dreadful nemesis - seeing the Princess and Prince die was the last - just nagged on my mind, if anything, just increasing my pain and guilt. Adonis had been right after all. There would never be true love for me, I was only devoted to my mission, to protect the Princess. I was… kissing Hotaru?

Even though I had previously been in a pain-filled trance, it was hard to ignore the powerful swirling of energy and the demanding, primal need slowly forcing its way out from whatever hole it had crawled into after the shower. My highly attuned senses became strikingly more and more aware of the other girl's movements of her hands on my bare skin. I couldn't suppress the low growl coming from deep inside my throat.

"Raven, if you don't stop now…" I started, knowing how useless it was. Hotaru wouldn't stop, somehow I knew she wouldn't. And I knew with a frightening clarity that I didn't want her too. However, I was scared, scared of what could happen because although I had never done it before, I had a distinct idea of what would happen, if I submitted to my primal needs - and it didn't help that some of Hebe's memories confirmed that. I was strong, even in this form, and my body reacted to it in a natural way that often frightened me to an extent. I felt the need to dominate, to posses, to… take. For a Senshi, and one who represented the planet of love, that should be something deeply repulsing but strangely it wasn't. I knew it was part of me, part of what I was and what the Senshi of Love ultimately craved for. The urge to mate… And that frightened me even more, because I could not be really certain of what I would do to this mate.

"Hush, Hebe. Let me make it go away." That was the final straw, I think. Even Hebe who was demanding inside of me to stop, screaming betrayal, betrayal for the love of Kunzite who I had just dreamt of and grieved for. I should not do this now, I should not give in, at a situation like this. It wasn't healthy. Not for me and not for a relationship. But, hearing Hotaru's gentle words, promising relief, promising a place better than the constant pain, I truly didn't care anymore. I was tired of waiting, I was tired of the pain, the grieving, the tears and the endless self-misery. I was tired of letting every relationship slip through my fingers because I was too damn shy to take action when necessary, to fight for love. I always tried and tried, but I was never able to hold onto it when it was really important. Not this time, I stated firmly and didn't know what emotions actually went with that silent statement. Love, need, lust, desperation… I could not differ anymore and I was tired to do so.

My head snapped up as I felt Hotaru's lips suddenly on my neck, nibbling softly on the flesh and her hand brushing ever so slightly under the waistline, igniting the already fueled fire within me even further. Energy danced around us and I think I never felt so aware of every square inch of my body before. Never, not even the time we fought the DD Girls. The strange, radiant power that so mystically formed between us was stronger than ever, enveloping us as much as it filled us from the inside - filled us with power, peace and newly-built arousal. It caressed my skin beneath and sent me already almost over the edge before we even began.

I growled again and then cried out as Hotaru actually bit down a bit on the sensitive flesh, sending waves - and this was probably more true than descriptive - of pleasure and energy down my body, washing over me and pushing the primal force lingering right under the surface sky-high…

With one quick movement, that I was sure she was barely able to register, I had her pinned down below me, my hands pushing hers down at the raven-haired girl sides. I knew I was seconds away of losing full control and took the short moment to look down into her face and beautiful violet eyes, searching for one last trace of resentment that would convince me to clamp down on the primal need beginning to drive my body, as hard as it might be. There was only deep, open love and an unspoken invitation with which she told me that whatever would happen, would be all right.

"You wanted it that way…" I growled and dove down with my face to capture her lips with mine in a raw display of passion that no one of this world had ever know until now. The passion of a Sailorsenshi mating.

(Hotaru)

I think I blindly overestimated myself and my actions. A surprised gasp - or was it a moan? - escaped my lips as Minako pushed me down on the bed, roughly pressing me hard into the mattress. I should have known better actually. She was a Senshi and even in this form she was probably a tenfold stronger than me. If she wanted to, she could probably hold me up with one hand. That alone should have scared me but the fact that she was looming over me, silently searching for an answer that I knew I had already provided, that way, the posture, the eyes… All of it held something animalistic and over all dominating. As a male animal making clear to his mate who is the stronger one. That should really have scared me. Strangely, it didn't. Truth be told, as much as I hated to be dominated by others, this was different. This wasn't classmates testing their influence on me because it gave them some sort of sadistic satisfaction. No, this was a beautiful blonde, senshi and all-powerful human - hell, other-worldly being - dominating because she wanted ME! Me, of all people, this tiny unworthy, mere Earth girl with a dark past and possibly horrible secrets, this…

Oh Kami-sama! Any coherent thought fled from my mind as I felt her lips pressed to mine, our bodies touching roughly, her breasts pressing against mine with only the thin nightgowns between them. Minako was nipping at my lower lip, her tongue furiously demanding entrance in a way that left only compliance as the sole healthy reply. I tried to tangle my own tongue with hers but she didn't let me, diving deep into my mouth with hers and sending energy reactions full-force into my chest, fueling a need in me that I never had known before.

As she finally let me kiss back properly it was like an explosion of fireworks and I had actually shut my eyes to not go blind from the sudden tsunami-like energy shooting skywards in response to the sensations. Minako tasted sweet, a bit like cherries, but it reminded me more of flowers, lilies maybe, but I could be wrong. All too quickly she pulled away and I looked confused and a bit disappointed just to roll back my eyes again, as she continued her tongue-exploring first nibbling on my earlobe, then descending down to shortly suck on my neck before she did the same to my throat. All the while, the blonde goddess had me pinned down with raw force that hurt, but at the same time strangely aroused me even more.

I was in a world of bliss as Minako stopped and looked down at my chest for a moment. Sensing her intention and driven by my own need for closer contact, I tried to help matters by slowly lifting up and allowing her to take off my nightgown. My lover, however, had different ideas about it as she pushed me back onto the mattress and studied me for a moment more. I sought out her eyes and saw almost frightening amounts of lust mixing with passion and love.

I suppressed a scream that could have been surprise as well as shock and dimmed it down to a mere squeak as with one quick motion Minako had torn open the gown, the front of the material falling to either sides of me. Her blue eyes flashed once and before I knew it, she had her mouth closed over one already erect nipple, biting down with painfully-pleasing force. The intensity made me scream so loud, I was sure the whole town heard, but I didn't really care about it at the moment.

The energy-aura probably had the appearance of being on fire now and reacted to any oh-so-little touch tenfold. I had my eyes pressed shut and my head buried back into the pillow as my breathing came in short, labored gasps. This only was intensified as Minako, while still sucking madly on my left breast, brought up one hand to grip the other in a painful way, squeezing it and rubbing the nipple with mind-blowing accuracy and force.

Again she tore away to lick her way upwards while her hands were still paying my breast furthermost attention. We met back in a passionate kiss, which left my head swimming and my blood pumping in my ears. "Minako…" I managed to croak out between cries of pleasure and pain. Both had already mixed together and were part of the same play of passion. But I needed contact, more contact, full contact. But once again she didn't give it as she drank my mouth deeply as I felt one of her hands traveling downwards, brushing over my navel, while the other one was still inflicting torture-like pleasure to one of my breasts. I called out her name once again in desperation as her other hand had reached my inner thighs and was surprisingly softly brushing against the curls of my center, testing my reaction thoroughly.

The blonde looked down at me for a moment as if she had just registered my plea and the more than telltale signs I was giving off. For a moment, I thought she would be taking me right there on the spot, without giving me even time to do something myself. Again, I didn't even have time to blink as she pulled her own nightgown open, actually taking her time to slide it off her body and then throwing it aside. I could only stare up at the perfection of female beauty, a Goddess among Goddesses that no one could even dream to walk Earth in an eternity. And she was mine or I was hers, that didn't matter. She was here only for me. The not oversized but neither skinny breast, perfectly round with lovely pink nipples, the perfect curves, the long slender legs with the already wet center covered by beautiful, golden public-hair. And even more magnificent was the raw play of muscles containing superhuman-strength. They could crush a mere mortal beneath them, but also be so gentle and passionate as necessary. The Goddess of Love, Venus, was all mine…

(Minako)

That's exactly what I was afraid of. This was not at all how I picture my first time. In my dreams, it was all sweet and soft, not this rough mating swinging between painful torture and agonizing pleasure that I was giving to Hotaru. But strangely, it felt just right. I expected it to please the Senshi in me, maybe even Hebe since she was already used to it. But me? No, I clearly didn't expect me to be so totally content with the act. It just felt so right, I couldn't help it.

I also couldn't help to wet my lips in anticipation as I noticed Hotaru's eyes mesmerized by my now naked body. Thereby Raven didn't have to hide anything herself. Her body was well-developed for a fourteen-year old, her breasts a little small but lovely - and quite frankly tasty - nonetheless. Her body was like a picture drawn by a great artist with powerful compassion. And the feel of the cool skin was intoxicating to my Senshi senses.

Allowing the other girl for once to free her hands from the mattress which I had held down with my elbows alone while using my hands, I let loose with a gasp and an intake of breath of my own as Hotaru eagerly reached up to touch my breasts, first feather-light than more passionate and actually hungry. Her fingers pressed into my skin and she dug a fingernail into my left nipple, which surprised and let me throw my head back with a cry.

Something told me it wasn't time for that already so I firmly gripped her hands and pressed them back down on the bed and her own nightgown still lying under the helpless girl. Hotaru groaned frustrated, trying to break my hold but quickly relenting as I descended down on her, pressing skin to skin, capturing her lips once more and darting forward with my tongue, tasting the sweet scent of Hotaru's mouth, leaving her occupied for a moment while one hand slowly left her place on the girl's wrist once again on a direct path to its earlier origin.

Hotaru's eyes fluttered open as my fingers brushed over raven-hair below and pushed her legs apart with ease. I felt her moaning into my mouth as I pushed deeper, slowly but roughly stroking the inner regions of her most private area, thrusting in and out, adding another finger to the first two, as I pressed down at the center of her womanhood, causing a muffled scream to filter through our still locked lips. Any thoughts about waiting left me, when I increased my rhythm. In and out, two fingers, then a third one, slowly driving her over the edge, the now supernova-like energy filling and pushing her need again and again.

I sought out her eyes now, dreading a confirmation that I wasn't destroying anything if I continued now. I needed to know, if she wanted me take her. "Onegai, Minako, onegai… It's too much! Take me! ONEGAI!" And I did. Closing my hand into a fist I thrust hard once against the barrier of her virginity and broke through, my head snapping up from the backlash of the energy and the howl of pain and passion from Hotaru's release at its intense peak. "MMMMINAKOOOOO!"

As her orgasm crashed over us, I held onto her tightly, steadying her body with the other hand. Quite frankly you would think a release like this would be enough for normal people, right? Well, we weren't normal people. The energy catapulting to new heights almost send me over the edge behind my lover. But with an audible growl, I declined myself the pleasure. Instead I dug down between Hotaru's legs before she could even protest - I guess both of us weren't even able to think one percent clearly at the moment -, driven by an undeniable frightening and exciting hunger altogether, I took my hand away and replaced it with my lips, closing quickly around the sensitive flesh that practically burned by now. I tasted blood mixed together with the sweet musky scent that was Hotaru's center. The smell alone made me bite down in ecstasy, another cry of pain from Hotaru reaching my ears, her hands by now gripping my head through the blonde mess of hair and pushing me further inside of her.

I sucked, first gently than rougher at her clit, drawing juice as much as the remains of her taken virginity. Sending out my tongue, I made wide circles around her pleasure spot, making them thinner with every stroke. Finally reaching my destination, I pushed my tongue as far as I could inside of her, pushing her over the edge once again with one long stroke from one side to the other. Hotaru quivered and shuddered as she came a second time in seconds and her salvia splashed into my waiting, hungry mouth.

Slowly I lifted my face after drinking every last drop of her intoxicating fluids, meeting her passion-filled gaze with one of my own. We were both panting hard - even though I didn't have my own release yet and there was a wild lust in both of our eyes now. It wasn't enough. It was far from enough. The energy bond already began to fill Hotaru with more need and necessary stamina. There was no immediate escape from this cycle other than one possible option.

Sliding up Hotaru's body once again, I pushed one of my legs over hers, placing my own wet clit over hers, rubbing the centers of our sexual pleasure together while I once again took her breast in my hands, giving them the same ministrations of pleasure and pain as before, my fingernails boring into her flesh. Hotaru responded in kind, her hands free from restriction now penetrating my own flesh and sending me higher and higher with every squeeze, every cut, every stroke…

Our lips met fiercely once again, our tongues now dancing in perfect rhythm, our breathing labored and matching a steaming train on full fuel. Our bodies came together as I nearly crushed the fragile girl beneath me, breast pressing into breast, skin into skin, center against center. My nails dug into her flesh as I held her hips steady while riding waves of otherworldly-intense pleasure and I let loose with another cry as I felt her hands on my back, her own nails surely leaving red marks there.

I could feel my own climax approaching as I abandoned Hotaru's mouth for her neck, sensing that she needed a little more help in order for us to come together.

"Megami-sama, Minako… yess…" she hissed as I sucked hard on her white skin, pushing her hips up further against mine, increasing the tempo of our bodies. "I… I'm going to come now," I rasped feeling the inevitable approach of my release. "I'm… going to come tooooo..aahhh!"

As the wave of my first lover-initiated, ultimately fascinating-beyond-belief orgasm shook me to the core, taking Hotaru over the edge at the very same moment, the energy settling completely into our touching centers became unbearable and I clamped down ecstatic on Hotaru's neck. Blood was drawn almost immediately but not really much. I held onto her, sucking lust-driven at the mark I had made while the outbreak of our combined release slowly, ever-so-slowly subsided, leaving me drained and near exhaustion to which the battle fatigue from the evening was nothing.

With the last bit of strength, I rolled of my lover and pulled her into a tight embrace while her shuddering body still dealt with the ride I just put her through. Whispering words of love over again, I finally rested my head on the pillow and heaved a truly blissful sigh which was answered by one of Hotaru's own as her body relaxed against mine.

(Hotaru)

Giddy, peace, comfort, love, pain, passion, lust… If you'd ask me to put out any of these emotions I would bluntly tell you that this was as impossible as walking right through the sun - with the latter even closer to possibility. My breath slowly returned to normal while I lay there, cuddled closely in Minako's arms. Kami-sama, what had I done? What had driven me to this reckless action? No, no, I didn't regret anything and as my conscious mind slowly returned to me, I still believed that it had been the best solution for both us. But… that. I shuddered a little from the aftereffects of the experience - or better the lack of remarkable outstanding ones. I should ache, I should hurt from the partly painful lovemaking, by all means, I should already be deep asleep from the wild ride. Now, however, I just felt content and right where I belonged. In the arms of my… mate? I guess you could count that as mating. Mating with the Goddess of Love… I think they'd put me into a clinic, lock me up and throw the key away, if I told any of this to my classmates back home.

"Raven? You alright…?" Minako's quiet voice came from behind me and I noticed that it was laced with distinct worry. "I didn't mean to hurt you, I just… well, I warned you that I wouldn't be able to stay in control and uh… You see, err… know now that there are certain aspects to sex with a Senshi that are…" Her voice was frantic now, trembling more and more with every word. I turned around in her arms slightly and hushed her with a short but sweet kiss to her lips. "Aishiteru." Minako looked at me uncertain but was met with total reassurance in my eyes. Though the act was painful to some point, it was incredible beyond belief and I was sure that at the moment I was the only being on the planet who could claim such an experience her own. That, I was quite proud of. "Just thinking about the definite creepiness of the bond. I mean we are still awake and just a little… uh, resting?"

Minako laughed lightly at that and tightened her grip around me. "So," she asked mischievously, "you haven't had enough already?" I thought about the question for the exact time of two seconds before responding in my own way that spoke volumes. Either I surprised Minako or she let me do it - I would probably opt for the latter - as I managed to roll us around and land on top of her. My blonde lover smiled up at me. "Thought so." I answered her smile with a calculating and far from coy and innocent one. "It's payback now for leaving me hanging so long," I finally said seductively. Minako shivered a bit under my gaze but I could not quite determine if it was from excitement or fear. Good.

She let out a startled squeak however as I dived directly to the source, sending my tongue out to give one long stroke over her nether lips, then pulling back and settling myself firmly on her chest, purposely ignoring her lower region. Minako growled in frustration as I bent down to kiss her softly and pull back nearly as quickly as before. My hands were working her swollen breasts with soft, methodic accuracy. Not pinching or anything of that matter, just soft, barely touching strokes. I think my lover actually purred… Though her eyes betrayed her content, she wanted more contact, but I just waved a finger in front of her face. "No, no, you wait." I knew she could have easily flipped us over or disobeyed my silent plea for not taking any actions, but she just rolled her eyes with an audible moan.

I worked my way to her neck, abandoning her breast to slide my hand down behind me, over her lips and further downward before they found the smooth curves of Minako's butt, lingering there for a few moments on the smooth flesh while I gave a few gentle kisses over my lovers exposed neck and throat.

"Get up a bit and turn around," I instructed and lifted a bit of her. Minako complied eagerly and I used the moment to finally tug my own, probably now unusable nightgown from the covers and toss it on the ground in the general direction of Minako's own. I sat back to admire my lovers backside for a moment and Minako helped matters wonderfully by giving the expression of lolling like a feline. When I covered her body with mine, she let out another content purr. My breasts were pressing into her flesh, while I pushed some golden hair away to nibble on her neck again.

A few seconds later I slowly descended, sliding my body down her back, my breasts clearly enjoying the sensation and if the play of muscles was any indication, Minako did to. I reached deep into myself drawing onto the energy that had been a bit less outward after our first combined release; I began testing a theory. I had noticed while I lay helplessly under Minako's ministrations earlier that the power could be manipulated to a certain degree of what exactly it should to. So it came that while I kissed my way downwards, I sent the energy under Minako, extending soft, not solid fingers to caress her breasts softly - to a point where it became torturous which was only fair after what Minako did to me. The person in question gave a startled yelp as an indication of my success, followed by a growl-like moan. I pinched down a bit harder with my invisible fingers and drew a second, this time really more growl than moan. Switching from gentle torture to a bit more rougher method that my lover seemed to actually crave, I gathered a bit more energy and squeezed both of her nipples hard, while pressing down merciless on the breasts themselves. The result was a sharp screech. "Hotaruuuhh… Oh, my…!"

Excellent, just the distraction I needed, she wasn't prepared as I reached my actual destination. My lover was so surprised her head shot up from the pillow as she let out a gasp, then fell down again taking in a sharp breath. I was mildly surprised at myself for kissing her quite perfect butt cheeks and then flicking my tongue around her rear end. Some people might find it offending or even disgusting, but there was nothing of this sort considering Minako's firm butt cheeks. Her whole body, including this particular area, was a work of art, perfect like a statue. The true Goddess of Love. What should there be to be offended at? If I looked at this most perfect creature of nature, I could only wonder again, with what exactly I deserved someone like that. How had I earned the divine blessing in my miserable existence so far that I could interact with someone like her on that level? I truly didn't know, but without doubt I know it was happening just now and I had to do my utmost best to please the Goddess below me. And I would do so.

(Minako)

Megami-sama, Aphrodite, Serenity… What was she doing to me? I shuddered in pleasure and delight as I felt Hotaru's lips and tongue on the smooth flesh of my butt and hundreds of volts just coursed through my system that did not even had anything to do with the energy. My head plumped down on the pillow again as the energy wave hit me and that was only the foreplay! When Hotaru suddenly pressed forward with two fingers at once into my anus, I was on the verge of exploding already. "Oh… Hotaru," I moaned, which turned into a hiss as she paid me back for my own harsh methods with equal mercilessness, adding a third finger and ramming all three of them right into my hole, inflicting an orgasm within moments.

The raven-haired goddess didn't let up though. Even before my release fully subsided, she began plunging in and out on a steady rhythm. I let out a startled gasp as Hotaru pulled me up against her, her fingers never leaving her work below. Her other hand found my left breast again and scraped hard over erect nipple. I turned my head slightly and was met by Hotaru's lips on mine, her tongue diving in without hesitation.

At the moment, I already thought I was in heaven. It couldn't possibly get any better than this right? Kami, was I wrong. Hotaru proved to be a surprising, a little genius in mastering the strange energy between us. As the pressure of the invisible fingers on my breast lowered noticeably, I let out a groan of disapproval but that quickly turned into an audible shriek as my head shot up from the sensation of gentle but probing energy over my aching clit. The unnatural tendrils picked up their pace quickly and I think I was torn apart from the sheer ecstasy of it all.

Hotaru brought her lips back to mine, her left hand still pleasuring the respective breast. In between the glorious bliss of being probed on both of my sex centers at once, I became restless and strongly craved to return the sensation to my mate. Getting a hold of some of the now literally blazing energy and directed it into Hotaru's own center below, feeling the moan drawn out of her throat in my own mouth. It didn't take both of us very long to reach a blinding peak of pleasure. I had grabbed Hotaru's head with one hand, while I had dug the fingernails of the other in my own breast in order to intensify the pleasure even more.

As Hotaru's fingers shot forward simultaneously with her energy ministration of my clit the world around me went white and the last I heard was Hotaru's own crescending screech as I instinctively brought her over the edge as well. My body went totally stiff and I felt waves of pleasure hit me again as well as another awareness right beside me. It was a soft, soothing touch and one that felt completely safe. Two souls brushing up against each other. But there still was a tiny barrier for us to become totally whole, something that didn't feel alike as it should.

I blinked my eyes at the sensation and noticed that I was lying back on my chest, breathing hard next to an equally shaken Hotaru, our faces turned towards each other. "That was…" she began but trailed off, either still too breathless or just at a loss for words. "Indescribable?" I offered weakly but feeling the energy return already. It was, as if it was telling us that there was still something to do, still something to accomplish that would ensure the joining… the mating. I smiled wickedly as I noticed what exactly it was. Let's see, if she found out herself. An idea formed in my mind and my grin only spread wider. Hotaru gulped. "Nan…"

In a flash I was on top of her, kissing and licking my way downward. Stopping shortly to give her swollen and already clearly marked breasts another thorough exploration with tongue, teeth and fingernails, a bit softer this time and more controlled, maybe even a bit playful. Hotaru at least couldn't describe if she wanted to groan, moan, cry out or even giggle… She did giggle when I flicked my tongue playfully and testing over her bellybutton.

Parting her legs wide, I gently stroked along her inner thighs first with my hands when with my tongue, while grabbing her around her hips lifting her up to stroke her firm cheeks as she did before. I continued my actions, occasionally extending my tongue to not do so more than tickle her already moist clit or scratching along her anus with painfully slow torture. Needless to say, I had Hotaru squirming and writhing under my payback of her earlier ministrations.

"Onegai, Minako… I need.,.." She was panting already and groaned helplessly as I lifted my head to look at her in a curious playful way. "What do you need, Hotaru?" I asked innocently. She thrust her head to one side as I plunged a finger in her rear end and withdrew immediately. "This?" I asked, then bent down to place my teeth around her aching clit, sucking hard a few times before looking up again. "Or this?" My mate looked even more vulnerable. "I… I need to… to taste you…" she finally managed to get out, her own helpless inability driving her crazy. I smiled gently and let her go for a moment. "Aino-chan, onegai…" Hotaru panted desperately but her plea was cut short as I gently lowered myself on top of her, my own by now beyond anticipating clit right over her face.

I gripped her butt again quickly as I shrieked from her tongue diving deep into my center before I could even fully lower myself down. Returning to my original destination, I bent over, all the while accompanied by the most pleasant sensation of my mate, working my center with both tongue and fingers.

(Hotaru)

Restlessly, I drove my tongue in and out of the divine flower pressing down on my face. If I had ever had any doubt that my mate was the true incarnation of the mythical Goddess of Love, it was swept away the moment I was blessed and granted to dip into the intoxicating, perfect taste of Minako's salvia. By all means, I could not really describe what it smelled or tasted like because my mind was just too blurred and occupied with the overall sensation of pleasure to form a single coherent thought. I reached up with one finger to slowly insert it into the welcoming entrance before me. Minako shuddered at the touch and she pressed down even harder towards my eager mouth - if that was even possible.

My own arousal flared ablaze again as I felt Minako hands return to my butt, this time actually fingering my anus with the same exact manner of sharpness and precisely inflicted pleasure as before. That even heightened further as I felt her teeth on my sensitive flesh above, sending my own womanhood into a series of aches and pleasure. I decided to respond in kind and began sucking on Minako's own clit, softly but determinedly scraping her skin with my teeth. I was barely able to continue my own actions as Minako picked up her pace with fingers and mouth, sending my body in a sequence of shudders.

Driven by hunger and desire, I felt the craving need in me to taste my mate for an instance overpowered by the necessity of completing the joining. Thoughts and actions weren't completely conscious and might not even be fully of my own as I flicked my tongue over her pleasure center and then withdrew a mere moment before I would have sent her over the edge. Instead, I returned with one hand, fingers drawn into a fist and slammed all the way inside of her. Accompanied by a tiny bit of gathered energy, since I didn't posses the natural and trained strength of Minako, I broke the wall with one clear thrust, sending my mate in possible delirium from the shock wave of losing her virginity - at least that's what it felt when she did it to me.

Her muscles tightened around my fist and I gently moved it inside to soothe some of the pain. My own release rippled through me as Minako had instinctively shot her tongue into my own flower and her fingers deep into my anus from the jerk of her own orgasm. I grabbed her ass tightly and with one hand and then the other as Minako released it finally. She wasn't stopping her pleasuring and I was not going to deny her further pleasure either. Mere seconds after her first virginity-taking release ripped through my mate she already experienced her second, sending me into heaven as a result also as I clamped down hard on her clit again and began sucking uncontrollably. She filled me with a full load of her heavenly nectar that only a Goddess could truly posses and I felt blessed once again to be hers and she being mine.

Both of us were unable to stop, the energy would probably have burned the bungalow down by now if it was of pure fire or electricity. With that not the case, it only drove us on and on to always new heights of ecstasy. The third release caught us both at the same time and I began digging my fingernails in Minako's ass, mirroring her own movements below with a frantic need to touch and deliver the same amount of painful pleasure. The fourth release I think was where we lost any remaining rational thought and the energy responded in kind, flowing all over as at once. We felt as one, as one whole being and as if we were touched in all places at once, our breasts being pressed, grasped and pleased although they were barely touching in our current position. Our tongue and mouth tasting and drinking from seemingly restless fountains of divine nectar, our fingers adding their own rhythm to the overall sensation by relentlessly diving in and out of our ani.

It proved too much as our fifth release came shortly after, triggered by the sensation of being pleasured everywhere at once. The crackling energy enveloped us in a cocoon of blinding whiteness which made me close my eyes in bliss. Peace without precedent filled me inside and outside and washed away every dark feeling in me for the moment. It was like I stood naked before the world, pure and innocent, like a newborn infant. The sensation subsided slowly and I tried to hold on as long as possible before I finally settled back in the covers with a truly amazing sigh of contentment, Minako right beside me.

After a few… minutes of regaining rational thought and simply bathing in the afterglow of our glorious mating, I felt my mate's arms go around me and pull me close against her. One hand softly stroking along my hair and her lips found mine in a gentle kiss. As she pulled back, her eyes were locked on mine and I thought I would be actually slain by the sheer intensity of the love radiating from them. "I love you." I sighed yet again and reached up to cup her right cheek with my hand, Minako leaning into the touch. "And I love you."

With that we settled down and slowly surrendered to Morpheus' arms' sweet embrace. I think I did find my place today. The place where I ultimately belonged. No regrets, no fears, no pain - of the kind that wasn't inflicting pleasure. Just love. Unconditional love in all aspects and forms from one single person. The one, the only one that ever was and would be for me. My center, my confidence, my savior. My mate.

With a final sigh of serenity, I closed my eyes.

If you actually read this I don't think I have to say anything more to this other then that nothing in the world could ever compare to this night's experience. Although… You probably figured that out already. Mating between two Senshi - even if one isn't aware of it and awakened - is a truly unique and exquisite experience that can't be compared to anything humanly imaginable. If you did yours already and all our worries prove to be needless then you probably know exactly what I'm talking about. If not but you at some time ever plan to, consider this as helpful advice to prepare yourself for this night and not do it on any pitiful excuse of comfort or something. I'm not saying I regret what we did, far from it, but it might be better if you are a little bit better emotionally stable at that time. Otherwise you might send Artemis (who to my never fading incomprehensibility slept through the whole thing) or anyone sensitive nearby running on a direct path skywards to the Moon. J

Logging out, your now wet and desperately seeking her mate

Venus

Author's Notes

There. Done. My very first lemon. I think that it was okay for the first try, might be better the next time, might be not…

I have to say although I usually don't do writings that high-rated (but I read them, mind you) it actually was fun to write and a totally new… experience. Most of the mechanics with a yuri couple which are taking influence are from a wild variety of other fics, mostly though (because I get them almost daily) from the Buffy/Willow-shippers. Granted I wasn't open-minded at the beginning of my ff-author "career" towards NC-17 stuff because I thought it was mostly "mindless fucking". But I think reading some of the more adult Buffy/Willow stuff and a few other yuris, I experienced that not all lemons (or whatever they are classified in the respective category) are quite that plotless. There are good ones that actually come with a decent, if not ,good plot. I don't say now that this is the majority, most are still favoring the "mindless fucking" part but there ARE some.

Now, if you accuse me of this having not much of a plot either, I am bound to agree with you. However, this is a special, an addition to the actual story. Truth be told, I could have simply added this to the end of Vol.4 or the beginning of Vol.5, but that would have just totally screwed my already unsure rating. If you like, you can copy and paste the whole thing to the end of Vol.4, if you are collecting the story in files. Just a suggestion. That is why there is no plot because it happens somewhere in the actual one.

One thing I have to say before I'm finished considering the err… rather rough nature of sex in this special and the whole "Senshi lust" thing. The whole idea was inspired vastly by the B/W-shippers on www.chimerabloom.com and how the author describes the nature of The Slayer (especially in the actual part that is dedicated to the different dimension). I have to give my regards to the author for some great and steady work. Be sure to stop by and read some of her stories (especially the Original "Predators" is highly recommended).

After this quite long special (especially for only an extra bonus in between the last and next part) I'm shutting up now and let you wander of to still your needs. J Oh, did I say that it is not recommended to actually read lemons in your spare time at work… But your are probably not listening to me anyway since I'm not doing it myself…

Vol.5 is already halfway through with the first beta-read release posted yesterday (July 4th on my Minaru-list - to which we REALLY need some more members). I hope to get it raw-finished over the weekend or by at least the middle of the week so that you should get it somewhere the following week.

Ja ne, yours

Matthias