Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ A Change In Destiny ❯ Marry me ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Who is the True Prince of Her Heart?

By: AznAngel6767

Disclaimer: Unfortunately, I don't own Sailor Moon (no matter how much I'd love to), I just own this story line.

 

"I'm getting married tomorrow. Will you be there?" a feminine voice questioned.

"Do you want me to be there? Do you want me to suffer through seeing you married off to someone not me?" a masculine voice retorted.

"No, I do not wish any suffering to fall upon you. You do not have to come if you do not want to."

"Serenity, love. I beg of you to reconsider. You know I love you; and you know you love me."

Serenity sighed dejectedly. "I do love you. So very much. But it was my destiny… is my destiny that I marry him, love. It was written in my past and you know that."

"Of course I know that. I've known for a long time. But destiny of the past is gone and done. Your destiny for the future is a blank canvass to be painted now." He argued determinedly.

"Accept my apology. But I cannot forsake my fate. Not when so many people depend on this marriage."

"Who?"

"Who what?"

"Who's depending on this marriage? You'd still be a wonderful queen even if you don't marry him. Marry me instead, Serenity."

"I cannot." She turns to look at the time. "I must leave now. I do hope to see you there though. Good-bye, my love."

Serenity stood up on her toes and kissed him one last time in love. Backing away slowly, she looked at his eyes… his beautiful blue gray eyes. Nodding her head at him with finality, she turned and walked out the door, with her long, golden hair spinning about her… and out of his life.

The man looked longingly at the exit she went through, wishing for something he can never have. Placing two fingers upon his lips, he placed a soft kiss on them before extending them towards the door.

"I shall know no other like you, nor love anyone like you, my sweet Serenity. My princess and my queen." With that said, he turned and with a whirl of his cape, he was gone.