Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ A Clash of Royal proportions ❯ Rebirth ( Chapter 15 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Clash Of Royal Proportions   Chapter 15   Rebirth   “Serena! Wake up, it’s time for school!” someone screamed into her ear, she spun out of bed to look straight at her little brother Sammy. “Sammy! I’m going to kill you when I get my hands on you!” she screamed and ran after him and down the hall. “Now kids, you both don’t have time for this, this morning do you?” Their mother asked. Serena and Sammy shook their heads no in unison and ran to get ready for school, Serena came screaming down the stairs, grabbed a piece of toast and ran out the door before her mother could even say ‘have a nice day’. “At least that little brat is good for something, I’m not going to be as late as usually today,” she said running at top speed around a corner. She had spoken too soon, because no sooner had she turned the corner that she had found herself on the ground. “OW!” she wined, rubbing her backside. “Watch where you’re going next time!” said a deep voice, and she looked up into a pair of the most beautiful blue eyes she had ever seen.   Serena was mesmerized by his eyes and didn’t reply, “what? Did you hit your head as well meatball head?” he said with a laugh. Serena was no longer mesmerized; she was down right angry, “WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME!” she screeched standing up, only to fall back down clutching her ankle. “Oh great! Just what I need! Now I’m definitely going to be late!” she said burying her head in her hands. The man bent down and smiled at her, “hey, it’s ok I’ll carry you to where you want to go if you want me to.” He offered. “Really?” she said looking up at him, thankfulness ever present in her eyes. Now it was his turn to be mesmerized and he nodded in reply, he picked her up and began to walk in the direction she had been running. “By the way, my name is Darien.” He said and Serena had a nagging feeling in the back of her head that she had heard that name somewhere before, come to think of it she had the feeling that she had MET this man before. “Nice to meet you Darien, my name is Serena,” she said clutching at his neck tighter as her ankle was hit with a blast of pain.   Darien had the feeling that he had done this before, that he was somehow connected to this girl in his arms; he had only just met her, but he felt as if he had known her all his life. “Which way?” he asked as they came to an intersection and Serena pointed towards the street on the left. “I know this may sound strange, but have I met you somewhere before?” Serena asked looking up at him. Darien’s heart skipped a beat and he looked down at her, “No I don’t think we have, I think I would remember someone as clumsy as you,” he said with a small laugh. Once again Serena saw red, she began to kick and scream in his arms, “I AM NOT CLUMSY! OK MABYE A LITTLE, BUT YOU DON’T HAVE TO POINT IT OUT TO ME!” she yelled and hit him in the face by accident. “Hey! Watch where those things are flying!” he chuckled, as he watched her childish tantrum. “I’ll do what I want! You can’t tell me what to do!” she said poking her tongue out at him and crossing her arms in defiance. “Man, I though you would be over the whole childish tantrums at your age, by the way how old are you, 12?” he said stirring her up once more. “I am NOT 12! I’m 15 thank you very much! Now turn down there!” Serena said pointing to the street, which her school was in.   “Sorry,” he said, his words dripping with sarcasm, “ is it my fault that your attitude give off the vibe that you 12?” “I’m sorry for the way I acted,” she apologized, “it’s just that I’ve been having a really bad day.” “Oh, I understand now; is this it?” he asked pointing to a building they stopped in front of. Serena nodded and they walked into the school grounds, Serena was surprised that the bell hadn’t rung yet and everywhere she looked, she was getting shocked and envious stares. She heard numerous whispers containing the words, ‘is that her new boyfriend’ and ‘man, how did she bag a hunky guy like that’ and she couldn’t help but blush. She knew that Darien had heard them as well because he was slightly blushing as well, but his male ego wouldn’t let this opportunity to show off pass him by and he had his head held hi and a huge smile was firmly planted on his features. “Show off!” Serena said shooting him daggers, Darien just smiled down at her and the daggers melted away. The next thing she heard made her heart jump and she felt his do the same, ‘awwww how cute, it’s nice to see couples in love’. Darien’s blush turned into a full blown assault of red and Serena followed suit, they walked down the corridor until they came to the nurses office and walked inside.   “Oh my, your not late today I see, well that IS a surprise,” the nurse said with her back facing them. “I know Mrs. Watson, I had a bit of trouble this morning on the way to school,” she said as she looked up at Darien. And that was the precise moment Mrs. Watson chose to turn around, she turned to find Serena in the arms of a complete stranger staring daggers right into his skull. “Oh my!” she said and giggled, “so you two are what the whole school has been buzzing about,” she said directing Darien over to place her on a bed. “THE WHOLE SCHOOL! But we only JUST got her not even 10 minutes ago!!” Serena said almost in hysterics. Mrs. Watson laughed and bandaged her wound, “well I’ll get your class mates to bring your work from class in here, would you like to stay with her young man?” she asked turning to face Darien. Serena’s face drained of all blood, and Darien looked over saw this and simply said, “I’d like that a lot thanks,” “Good, I’ll go get your work Serena, I won’t be long,” Mrs. Watson said and disappeared out the door.   “WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!” she screamed at him. “I’m staying here, what does it look like?” he asked taking a seat next to the bed she was in. Serena couldn’t hold back her anger and her hand flew out to hit him in the face, he stopped her hand inches before it contacted and looked at her seriously. Serena’s heart began to race, what had she been thinking; this guy had just carried her all they way to her school and now he’s going to stay with her all day. “I… I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have done that,” she said turning her head away, but she didn’t dare move her hand, his was so soft and it felt so right. “No,” Darien said and pulled her face towards his with his free hand, “I’m the one who should be saying sorry, I was being a jerk, I just couldn’t help myself.” Serena saw nothing but sincerity in his eyes and did something neither of them expected, she lent forward and kissed him gently on his lips. When she pulled back, she saw not surprise, but relief and was confused at why he would be relieved. “Why do you look so confused?” Darien asked smiling.
”Well… for starters you look relieved, not surprised!” She replied. “I had a feeling that would happen so that’s why I wasn’t surprised,” he said pimply and shrugged.   “So what? You think that just because I’m a female that I’d fawn all over you like some cat!” Serena yelled at him. “No, that’s not it at all, what I MENT was that if you hadn’t kissed me I was going to kiss you.” He said, “I’m not usually like this but I have a strange feeling that I’ve met you somewhere before.” Serena nodded in agreement and they kissed once more, as they were locked in the embrace a strange cat jumped on Serena lap. She looked up at Serena and said, “ Serena! You have to come with me now! The negaverse is attacking.” Serena looked at the cat as if it had two heads and screamed, “ don’t be such a baby Serena! Now take this and say ‘Moon Prism Power!’” Serena did as she was told and she was transformed into the champion of justice, sailor moon. Serena looked at her outfit and couldn’t help by wonder why this felt so right, as if she was born to do this. She jumped out of the window and Luna watched as she ran off to fight along side Darien against the Negaverse and whispered, “ the prince and princess have now been reborn, may the goddess smile down on them and keep them safe.” And with that she ran off to give Serena all the help she could in this new stage of her life, their fight for survival.     @#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@ & nbsp; (sighs) my story is finally finished, this is different from they way they got together in the show, but that’s what a Fanfic is all about, to twist the characters to what you would like them to be, they to say or them to do. Everyone keeps telling me that in some of my other stories that the characters are way OOC, but isn’t that the whole point of fanfics, for us to use our imagination to create something original, if we all went with the main actions and speech of the characters most of them would be the same. So to all the people who have ever been told your Fanfic has a character way OOC, don’t worry about it, that is the whole point of writing to show people that you can create something from a character and make it your own.   So till next time people, thanx for reading TOODLES!   Asuka_2004