Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ A Fathers Love ❯ Oh where, Oh where, will the Sorting hat put Serena? ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Sorry I know I made Snape OOC but I need him to be like that when he is around Serena.
Thank you to all my reviewers and everyone who read the prologue. Thank you!


Disclaimer: I do not own Sailormoon nor do I own Harry Potter, but I wish I did.


A Fathers Love


Chapter 2


Usagi, now known as Serena, walked into the Hogwarts castle next to her Uncle and cousin. She was nervous, Scared, and she was feeling a little lonely. But, some how she knew she wouldn't be lonely for to long, and by the many stares she was getting from many of the male population of the students she knew she wouldn't have much privacy either. Walking past the scared first years who haven't been sorted yet, Serena walked up to the teachers table and sat down with her Uncle, waiting for her turn to put on the sorting hat.


"Does Mamouro know you are here Sere-chan?" Snape asked his cousin with a raised eyebrow.


"Unfortunately I haven't been able to reach him. It's seems as if we are drifting apart. I no longer know if I
love him."


"I told you since the beginning Sere-chan that Mamouro was no good."


"Please Sev-chan I have to many thought in my head right now. I feel like I am about to burst."


"Very well. It seems like it will be your turn to go up soon Sere-chan."


While Serena and Snape were having their whispered conversation, over at the Gryffndor table another whispered conversation was happening.


"Who do you think she is Ron?" Harry asked a boy with redish hair and freckles who was sitting next him.


"I have no idea Harry but bloody hell she is Pretty. Do you think she is a full Veela?"


"I don't think so Ron, she seems to be a lot prettier then a Veela and why do you think Snape is being so nice to her?" Hermione a girl with bushy brown hair asked them. "Do you think she could be the new
professor? But she looks way to young to be one."


" I don't know Hermione, but go take a look at the Slytherin table it seems Malfoy has also fallen for her." Hermione and Ron both turned and looked at the Slytherin table, and just like Harry said Draco Malfoy, the biggest jerk in Hogwarts was gawking at the Beautiful silver haired goddess sitting next to Snape.


Back up at the professors' table, Professor Dumbledore got up.


"Welcome back to another year of Magic. It seems that this year will be very interesting indeed, for we have a new student with us this year. She is a Transfer student from Tokyo, Japan. She is a very powerful witch and I expect you all to respect her privacy. Serena Tenshi Cosmos."


The girl next to Professor Dumbledore got up and walked gracefully to the sorting hat. The way she walked mesmerized everyone. The girls couldn't find it in their heart to hate her for taking all the males attention, she seemed to sweet to hate. And they could tell by her eyes that the young woman went threw tough times.


Serena sat on the three-legged stool and placed the ragged hat upon her head.


"Hello my Queen. Which house to put you in? You have qualities for all the houses, it is to hard for me to choose. Do you have a house you wish to be in my Queen?"


"Hello there dear hat. It seems that I cannot be in the same house that I was in before. It was destroyed was it not?"


"Yes my Queen, the senshi house has been destroyed and a curse has been put upon the rooms of your senshi."


"Well then. I wish for you to choose for I cannot choose the house I wish to be in."


The ragged old sorting hat thought and thought. Minutes passed. Then 10 minutes passed but still the hat could not think of which house to put her in. After 30 minutes of thinking the hat finally spoke.


"Professor Dumbledor I cannot choose a house for her today. Come back in a week and I shall tell you my choice then. But for now let her sit at the Professors table and have her class's with the different houses."


There was much chatter as all the students started talking in an uproar. "This has never happened before." one student said.


"Who do you think she really is" another exclaimed "WOW the sorting hat must be really dumbfounded to want to wait a whole week to answer which house she is to be in." Ginny Weasly said to her brothers excitedly.


"SILENCE" Dumbledores voice of authority cut threw the chatter. "As the hat said our new transfer student shall stay here at the Professors table. She will sleep in a guestroom for now. And she will be in at least one of your houses' class. Another announcement for today is that we have a new DaDa professor. Some of you may know her from one of her best selling books, "How to Defend yourself from Psychos" and "Monkeys That are Definitely Not Monkeys But Something in Disguise." By Professor Aya Celeste. You all will also have a student teacher that, hopefully some of you may remember. Oliver Wood. Now let the Feast Begin."


Serena walked back to the professors' table and sat down tiredly. Dumbledore looked at his niece with a fatherly smile.


"Serena what class's would you like to take my dear?"


"Astronomy, Potions, Transfiguration, Divination, Charms, History of magic, Care of Magical creatures. I think that's it."


"Very well then. Your room will in the right tower near the painting of a white rabbit the password is moonlight serenade."


"Thank you Uncle Dumbeldore. See you tomorrow, I am really tired after today. Good night Snape-chan"


"Goodnight Sere-chan. be prepared for your first full day of class's tomorrow." Snape warned his cousin.


"Good night Serena."


Serena wasn't truly tired, she just was sick of all the people staring at her like she was an animal at the zoo. She started walking towards the right tower when the stairs started rumbling and it started moving so she was force to hold on tightly. The stairs were moving towards the middle tower, making Serena walk up the stairs. It looked old dusty and hardly used. Serena was shaking with sad memories. The middle tower was the tower that her senshi and her always used. She didn't want to go in, but she knew she had to see the remains of her old house even though most of it was destroyed.


No one really knew what happened that destroyed the middle tower and gave it a curse. But some believed that when the legendary Moon Princess died that the room was so saddened by the loss it brought a curse upon itself.


Serena walked slowly towards the tower. She could feel her heart beat, thump thump thump, She could hear the creek of the wood where her feet touched. The air felt tense and she felt herself shiver. Serena touched the doorknob that lead to the legendary Senshi House. She opened the door and stepped into the dusty common room, but what she saw in front of her made her heart stop.


There in front of her was her father. He was sitting there in all his glory, a black cloak surrounded him like a majestic waterfall. Serena smiled a genuine smile and ran up to her father. She hugged him fiercely, Her father looked confused for a minute but then he shook his head and hugged his daughter back.


Serena looked up into her father's eyes and saw something different about them.


"Daddy why are you here?"


"I am here to kill you."


Serena reeled back from her father looking at him in shock. Her eyes were wide with fear. How could her own father do this to her, he was supposed to love and care for her. Then Serena remembered what her mother told her. Her father was evil, he was not capable of giving his very own daughter a fathers love.


Serena's eyes hardened with anger. Her arm swung back and she punched her father right across the face.


"How dare you, it was because of you that the whole kingdom died, it was your fault, all your fault. I hate you, I really hate you there is nothing you can do now. You ruined my life." As Serena was speaking her voice was becoming smaller and smaller until she broke down, sobbing her heart out. How come no matter what happened she was always destined to get hurt, weather she got hurt emotionally or psychically. She always got hurt.


While she was on the floor crying, Serena didn't hear the door open. Someone moved towards her and picked her up. Finally when she felt arms around her did she look up.


"Sere-chan didn't the hat tell you that this room was cursed?"


"Yes, but I don't see anything or feel anything that could be the curse."


"Sere-chan you just went threw some of the curse. This room is cursed so that whomever was in here faced there most feared future. What you just saw was an illusion. It breaks down all your barriers that you cannot fight it. Unless you know the truth about the room."


"So what your trying to tell me is what just happened isn't true?"


"I never said it wasn't true. I just said it was your most feared future. It all just depends on you and your choices for how it will turn out."


"Thanks Sev-chan, I am just really worried now. Can you put me down so I can get out of this room please?"


"Sure Sere-chan, but don't come into this room again. That was just one of it's minor curses I don't want you to go threw another one, no matter how powerful you are. You may be Cosmos but I still don't want you getting hurt."


"Severus, do not utter that name here. I don't want it going around."


Snape chuckled. "As you wish."


Snape put down Serena and they both walked out of the cursed room missing the glowing eyes that were watching them. Waiting, just waiting for the right time to attack.


Serena and Snape separated after meeting up with Harry, Ron, and Hermione. Serena chuckled amused by Snape yelling at them being out so late and taking away points from Gryffndor. Serena now in the right tower, layed down on her bed and let sleep over take her. But unfortunately for her she awoken by a scream sent to her telepathically by someone scared out of their mind.


"ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"


TBC

HAHAHAHAH I am soo mean, wasn't that just a beautiful cliffy. I love Cliff hangers. Well actually that wasn't a big cliffy. I was going to just stop it after she opened the door to the cursed room. But I decided to be nice and give you guys some more. I hope you guys like it cause I worked really hard for that chapter. I promise I will update as soon as I can. REVIEW if you want the next chapter out sooner.