Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ A Party You'll Never Forget ❯ Your Invited ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
~*~ I don't own any of these characters. You know the rest and I won't repeat my self so read on and enjoy!~*~

Chapter 1-Your Invited

A bouncy blond skipped into the arcade. "Hi Andrew!" She said sitting down on a stool by the counter.
"Hey Serena. The usual?"
"Yep. Double the fries. I got a B+ on my book report!"
"Congratulations! Coming right up and the fries are on me."
"Thanks."
"So Serena ,what what book was it? Little Red Ridding Hood ?" A man about 19 joked.
"For your information it was a very big book." She bent down to get the book when the man ducked.
"Don't though your shoe at me again!"
"Shut-up Darien! I was getting the book!" She pulled out a book and set it on the table ,sliding it to Darien.
"The Scarlet Letter?"
"That's the book you did your report on?" Andrew asked returning with her food. Serena took a bite of her hamburger.
"Yep." She said with a full mouth.
"Wow! This is like an 11 or 12 grade book." Andrew said astonished. Darien was just staring at the book. He glanced at Serena, to the book ,and then Serena again.
"You read this?"
"Yes."
"Understood it?"
"Yes!"
"Who wrote the paper?"
"I did!"
"Impossible."
"Possible and it happened!" She took the book.
"Who are you and what have you done with my meatball head?!" He shook her shoulders. "Tell me later. I have to go. Bye Andy." With that he was gone. Serena couldn't even get in a word.
"Why is he so mean Andrew? I never meant to hit him in the head with that paper. He only picks on me! It's not fair!"
"I don't know Serena." 'Maybe he likes her.' Andrew thought to him self. His train of thought was broken when he heard Serena say something. "What did you say?"
"I asked if you were still having that party."
"Of course. You still coming right?"
"If I can get daddy to let me go. I'll see you later Andrew. I can't wait!"
"Bye Serena." 'I think I can use the party to help me.'