Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ A Party You'll Never Forget ❯ Getting Ready ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter 2-Getting ready

"Hey you guy's going to Andrew's party tonight?" Serena asked bouncing into the temple, clutzing out on the last step.
"Would you be careful meatball head!" Ray yelled at Serena as she was getting up.
"I am pyro! It's these stupid steps!"
"Stop it you two! Now, what' this about Andrew?" Mina asked
"Are you going to Andrew's party tonight?"
"Of course!" Mina squealed. "Oh no! What will I where?"
"We don't have any scout business to talk about." Amy said closing her computer.
"I guess today's meeting is going to be a ..."
"Shopping spree!" They all chorused.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"Mom I'm home!" Serena called as she walked through the door with two large bags from her shopping spree.
"Dinners on the table!" Her mother called back. Serena ran up to her room, dropped off her bags, and dashed for dinner.
"Mmmm...this is great.... mom." Serena said through bites.
"Thanks honey. So what's the new clothes for?"
"Well... Andrew is having a party and I was wondering if I could go?"
"Ok." Her father said.
"But daddy Andrew will be there and ... did you just say yes?"
"Yes. I trust Andrew. You can go. Be home by 11:00 p.m. or you can sleep over with Lizzy."
"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" Serena hugged her father, mother, and even her little brother. She ran up stairs try on the new clothes. 'My first party wow!'