Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ A Party You'll Never Forget ❯ Getting There ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
~*~I didn't put this on the last chapter but you know the drill. All I own is the paper and led I used to write this story. Oh yeah, and my head. Also, I'm sorry about the chapters being so small. I can write forever and type crazy but when it comes to where I have to type what I wrote... I can't do it!~*~

Chapter 3-Getting There

It was 7:00p.m. Serena was dressed in her new clothes. She had a cute pink spaghetti strap shirt with a cute pair of flare jeans that had moons and stars at the bottom and at the belt line. Simple yet she looked much older in it. She wore pink eye shadow and pink lip stick. Her hair was done up in her usual 'meatballs'. She no longer looked 15 but about 17 or 18. She smiled at her reflection. 'I wonder what Andrew will say.'
"Serena! Time to go!" Her mother called. Serena ran down stairs and they headed to Andrews.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"Remember 11:00 or call to tell your staying."
"I will mom. I have my call phone."
"Ok honey. Bye. Have fun!"
Serena walked up the steps. She could hear the music blaring. She rang the door bell. Just then Andrew answered the door.
"Hey did I invite you or did a friend tell you about this party?"
"Andrew it's me!"
"Sorry I don't remember inviting you but I can see why I did." He looked her up and down smiling slyly.
"Andrew James Furtauta! (That's how I think it's spelt and I made up the middle name!) Wait till I tell daddy! It's me, Serena!"
"Sere?! Oh my gosh! I'm sorry! Please don't tell your dad. He'll kill me."
"If you let me in I won't tell." Andrew helped her in.
"You look so much older."
"You like?"
"Partially. Tell me if any guy hits on you and I will kick them out."
"No need for the Andrew. I'll be just fine."
"Lizzy is at the DJ table." Serena made way there.
"Hey Lizzy!" She yield.
"Serena!" Lizzy yield back. Serena nodded her head vigorously. Lizzy motioned her to a back room.
"You look so much older!"
"I know. Andrew tried to hit on me!" Lizzy laughed.
"I bet he felt bad."
"Yep."
"Are the rest coming?"
"Probably ."
"Lets go dance!" Lizzy grabbed Serena's arm when her cell phone went off.
"Hello?"
"Hi Serena, it's Amy. Mina and I can't make it."
"Why?"
"Mina failed a test and her mom punished her. I'm tutoring her and we have to study."
"Aw! That's a bummer."
"Well, have fun Serena." Serena could hear Mina's whining in the background.
"To you too Ames. Bye." Serena hung up.
"Who was that?" Lizzy asked
"Amy and Mina can't make it."
"Aw that's to bad! Well, come on! Lets go dance!" Lizzy dragged her to the dance floor