Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ A Party You'll Never Forget ❯ In the Moring ( Epilogue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Sequel -In the Morning

'It wasn't a dream.' Darien looked down at the sleeping Serena in his arms. 'I hope this don't look bad' Darien got up and went down stairs. Andrew and Lizzy were at the table eating breakfast. Andrews mother was at the stove.
"Well morning Dare. How did you sleep?" Lizzy giggled.
"Andrew don't mess this up."
"Darien I'm a bit ashamed. I never thought of you as the type to take advantage of a young girl like that." Mrs. Furtatta shook her head as she handed him a plate and coffee.
"Now mom, you know darn well that Darien couldn't take advantage of me." Serena pranced into the kitchen giving her 'mom' a kiss.
"Serena! I didn't know it was you up stairs!"
"Serena!" Mr. Furtatta came in the room. "Things just got personal. Serena is just like a daughter to me and if you even tried anything..."
"Daddy it's ok. Nothing happened. I don't know how I ended up in a bed instead of the bathroom floor but I'm fine."
"Bathroom floor?"
"Ok this is what happened." Serena began the story of what happened last night.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"But I remember falling asleep on the floor?" Serena said. Darien blushed. "Darien picked you up and brought you." Andrew explained.
"Who found us?"
"I did! You lucky girl!" Lizzy pouted.
"What do you mean lucky? I was locked in a bathroom for my first party!"
"You got to sleep with Darien! Do you know how many girls are going to hate you and envy you at the same time!"
"Elizabeth Morgan Furtatta!" Both her mother and father said.
"What?"
Serena looked at Darien and mouthed a 'thank you'. Darien looked puzzled. Serena ate the rest of her food, ran up stairs, and changed. (She had brought her over night bag.) She ran back down stairs just as Darien was finishing his coffee. "Andrew make sure no one goes out to the back yard ok."
"Sure thing Sere."
"Thanks." Serena ran over to Darien. "Can I talk to you out side?" He nodded and the headed to the back yard. They walked over to the old tire swing. Serena hopped on and Darien gave her a light push. All was silent till Darien spoke up. "Thank you for what?"
"For not leaving me alone."
"So you don't mind that we..."
"Nothing happened right?"
"Right but..."
"So I was there to keep you warm and you were there to keep me warm." She smiled at him. "Besides when I sleep alone I usually have really bad nightmares." Darien remember he had heard her mumble something in her sleep.
"I heard you say something about Tuxedo Mask and Byral? What was that about?"
"I wish I could tell you but I can't." She looked down at her feet.
"Why can't you?" He asked picking her head up.
"It's supposed to be a secret ."
"No ones hurting are they?"
"No nothing like that."
"What is it then? I can keep a secret. I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours."
"I'm not just plain Serena. I'm... Sailor Moon. You can't tell! Swear it!"
"Serena you..."
"Darien please don't tell anyone. Please!"
"I can't believe it."
"Oh god Ray is going to fry me!" She got off the swing and started to walk to the house.
"Wait!" He grabbed her wrist. "I know your looking for the princess."
"The only way you could know that was if you were part of the Nega Verse! Oh god this isn't happening. You can't be part of the Nega Verse!" Serena struggled to free her wrist.
"No I'm not part of the Nega Verse. I'm Tuxedo Mask." Serena slowly looked up.
"You're... How?"
"Yes I am Serena. I'm also Prince Endymion and you are Princess Serenity."
"How do you know?"
"You told me in my dreams." He bent down and gently kissed her lips. "I love you Serenity."
"I love you Endymion." She then brought her lips back to his.
THE END
~*~Ok. Crappy ending I know. So sue me! My next one will be a little better. LOL. Please don't stop reading my stories please!!!! I'll make them better I promise. Cross my heart and hope to die! Also it may be a while for the next story. I have the flue and I'm like sick as hell so until I'm better no stories. Sorry! I hope I get better soon. ~*~