Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ A Party You'll Never Forget ❯ Late Night ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
~*~ Hello again! I hope you are enjoying the story. I am done writing it so now all I have to do is type it up. There are 2 more chapters. (Awww!) But don't worry I have a sequel. You're going to hate me when you see where I stop it. (Hee hee hee!) Well read on good readers. Have fun! ~*~

Chapter 6- Late Night

"So, 'X' equals 6 and 'Y' equals...?"
"12!"
"Correct!"
"I got it! Wow! It's so easy now!"
"See I knew you could do it."
"Thank you!" Serena gave him a hug.
"Wow."
"Wow what?"
"We are actually acting like friends."
"We are now friends now... right?"
"Yes, we are friends and I'm very grateful to have you as a friend."
"I'm sure you have plenty others."
"Only Andrew and partially Lizzy. She has a crush on me." Serena giggled. "I know that."
"Andrew has been my only friend for as long as I can remember so I'm happy to have another one." He placed his lager hand over her smaller one and gave it a light squeeze. "How about you?" She looked at their locked and hands and then at his face. "So am I."
"Good. Well... " He looked at his watch. "It's about 11:30 p.m. Are you tired?" She nodded her head sleepily. He pushed her head gently to his lap. "Go ahead and get some sleep." He pushed back her bangs and kissed her forehead. "Thank you." She whispered before drifting off to sleep. Darien stared down at Serena, stroking her hair.
"Why was I so mean to you? I guess I was jealous. You had so many friends and a loving family unlike me. I was a nobody. I only ever had one friend now. I'm going to make sure no one ever hurts you the way I did." He kissed her forehead again. "A princess deserves better. Especially my princess. I can't believe you look even more beautiful asleep." Darien removed his jacket and placed it over Serena's chilly body. Then he gently laid her head on a towel. He moved to the opposite wall and laid down to try and get some sleep.
"Oh Darien." Serena had heard everything he had just said. 'He cares.' She thought. After about 30 minutes, to make sure he was asleep, she moved over to him. She snuck herself under one of his arms and draped the jacket over the two of them. Serena slept soundly against the person she knew would be one of her new best friends that would never let her get hurt.
~*~ It was a short chapter so I am deciding to put both of these on one. Hope that's ok with you. This is the last chapter for this story. LOL Don't you hate that! Don't worry there will be a sequel but it's very short. It's only 5 pages on paper. I will type it up ASAP and I will get it up-loaded. Hope you like. Enjoy! ~*~
Chapter 7- After the Party
"Night Andrew." Lizzy kissed her brother good night.
"Night Sis." Lizzy ran up stairs to her room. Andrew began to pick up the mess from the party.
"Andrew come see this, quick!" Lizzy whispered with a wide grin on her face. "What is it sis?" He followed her to their joined bathroom. There, on the floor, were Serena and Darien. Sound asleep under Darien's jacket. "Serena always gets the guy!" Lizzy pouted.
"You still got me sis."
"I meant a good guy." Andrew playfully pushed his sister.
"Go to bed. I'll get these two in the guestroom."
"They get to sleep together too!"
"Lizzy, nothing will happen now go to bed."
"Whatever you say Andy. He's your friend." Andrew walked over to the two and shook his friend.
"Darien? Wake up."
"Andy? Is that..." Darien looked at the angel in his arms. "Ok I know what this looks like but nothing happened I swear it." Andrew laughed lightly. "I know. You're not the type. I want to know how all this came to be though."
"My ex locked us in; long story."
"Ok. Would you rather a bed to sleep on?" Darien looked down at his princess. He didn't want to move. "She can go with you. I won't tell but if you try anything and I find out its your head."
"Thanks Andrew" Darien stood up He scooped her up into his arms.
"No! Tuxedo Mask! Byral! No!" She mumbled. Darien laid her on the bed and covered her up, kissing her forehead. "Sleep well princess. No more nightmares." Darien climbed in beside her and fell asleep.
~*~ Hoped you liked my ending. (Evil laugh!) I will soon post the sequel. Like I said it's not long. I will also be posting another story called "The Baby-Sister". You'll like this one and all I have to do is type it it's already written. Well until the C-you latter!! ~*~