Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ A Party You'll Never Forget ❯ Lock Down and a Question Air ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
~*~ All characters do not belong to me. Boo hoo! Oh well, the show goes on! By the way I'm sorry about the such sort chapters I just can't type what I write. It takes to long but somebody has to do it.~*~

Chapter 5 -Lock Down and a Question Air

"Help! Lizzy! Andrew! Anybody!"
"Give it up Serena they can't hear us."
"I refuse to be locked in here with you of all people!"
"Being locked in here is no dream come true either! Just sit down would you." She sat down and pulled her knees close to her chest. Darien could hear her faintly mumbling something.
"What did you say?" He asked.
"Nothing. I'm trying not to look like a crybaby in front of you. I don't need another reason for you to tease me."
"Whatever Meatball head. I was just asking."
"Would you stop calling me that!" She yelled.
"No!" He yelled back.
"Ugh!" Serena sat in the farthest corner of the room. She pulled out her star locket and opened it. She let out a deep and closed her eyes.
"That's pretty. It seems familiar. I know I have heard that song before." Darien scooted over to have a closer look. Serena eyed him oddly. "What?" he asked.
"Nothing, never mind."
"No, tell me. What was that look for?"
"You couldn't have heard that song. Only my self and the people who have seen my locket have heard that song."
"But I know that melody." He closed his eyes and began to hum along to the tune. Serena closed the locket and put it away. "What now?"
"You can't know that song."
"Fine I don't know the song."
"Good." The two sat there, about 5 feet away from each other for about 15 minutes till Darien said something. "I just realized that I don't know that much about you and I have known you for almost a year now. Wow!"
"So we don't talk much and when we do we end up in a fight."
"Ok well let's talk. What's your full name?"
"Serena Usagi Tuskino. Yours?"
"Darien Mamoru Chiba. How old are you and when's your birthday?"
"I'm 15 and my birthday is June 30. Yours?"
"18 and my birthday is August 3. You ask the next question."
"Ok why did you date Ray?"
"Uhhhh ... Do I have to answer that?"
"Yes and truthfully."
"She's smart, beautiful, and ... ," He stalled. "It was a bet." He said quietly.
"What?!" Serena said in disbelieve.
"Guy's at school bet me $100 if I could get into her pants. That's why I dumped her."
"Did you ...?"
"No I lost the bet. Ray didn't deserve that. Those guys were sick. Ok my turn. Why do you have a crush on Andrew?"
"Oh no!"
"Oh yes. Answerer."
"Ok the reason I like Andrew is he is sweet, honest, and completely hot."
"And I'm not?"
"It's my turn to ask." She stood up. "Am I ugly?"
"Absolutely not."
"You're kidding."
"It's my turn. Ask me for your next turn. Do you think I'm hot?" Serena looked down and blushed. When she looked up, she was no longer blushing. "Why am I even talking to you?" She said almost yelling and she sat back down in a corner, farthest away from Darien. "Come on Serena. I answered yours." He tried to scoot closer to her but she just scooted farther away. "Ok I'm sorry. You don't have to answer." Serena looked up. "Were you kidding?"
"When?"
"When I asked if I was ugly and you said no."
"No I wasn't."
"How can you say that?" She got up and looked into the mirror. Darien stood behind her. "Well, for one," He started; "your hair is so beautiful and long. Your eyes are like little stars. And your smile," He tickled her ribs. "You can brighten anyone's day with that smile." Darien's arms remained around her waist. Serena made no attempt to move them but she did turn around.
"I'll admit you're cute. Maybe even fine but I will not say you're hot." Darien laughed and put his forehead to hers. "Ok then my Meatball head."
"Why are we so close?" She asked in a shaky voice.
"I don't remember."
"Do you want to move?" She asked almost in a whisper.
"Not really. Do you?" Darien swallowed hard. 'What am I doing? We shouldn't be like this!'
"I...I don't think so." She whispered. 'I don't want to move. He's so warm and his arms fit around me so well.' Just then a beeping came from Serena's purse. " My cell phone!" Reluctantly she left his embrace.
"Oh." Darien said solemnly.
"Oh no no no! Low battery! Just one call please!" Serena threw her phone back into her purse. Her attempt was futile. "I could have called Andrew but noooooo! I was to busy day dreaming!"
"About what?" Darien asked. " Or who I should say."
"Never mind! Just when I start to think your ok you become a jerk again."
"I just can't say anything right can I?" Darien said.
"Not really."
"Ok I'm sorry how can I make it up to you?"
"Well...I have this knot in my neck. Could you get it out for me?"
"Sure," Darien began to message her shoulders.
"That feels good."
"You know ....I don't know why I'm so mean to you."
"I do."
"Why then?"
"Because I'm a ditzy, air headed, whining middle school kid."
"Your not a kid.. You wouldn't be here if you were a kid. Your not a airhead you just need to try harder. Sometimes your late but when it counts your there and I quote that from Ray."
"Ray didn't say that. She treats me almost as bad as you do. and she supposed to be my best friend. I don't know why."
"Well, its true Amy said you have great potential."
"When did you talk to Amy?"
"We met up and a workshop."
"Figures. You to are so smart. Amy tried to tutor me but I just didn't get it."
"What did she tutor you in ? Maybe I can help."