Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ A Whole New Life: Do I Know You? ❯ Chapter 28 ( Chapter 28 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 1

Chapter 28

"How are you Usagi?" Bulma asked, looking strangely at Usagi.

"What?" Usagi asked, seeing Bulma stare at her.

"Nothing. You just look different." Bulma said, still looking at her. Usagi looked down at herself and saw that she was still dressed in her white princess dress and she had the big white wings. Her tail was blowing in the wind along with her hair. She had the sword strapped on her back, so she didn't have to hold it. It got pretty heavy after you'd been holding it for a while. She heard a familiar voice. "Who is that?" She asked walked towards it. As she neared it, she saw that it was Guru, the Eldest Namic.

She walked towards him, she knew him somehow. She thought back to the Moon Kingdom. A man had come to the Moon before the Negaverse and had wanted to kill the Queen and the Princess. There was a Prince who protected Princess Usagi and her mother, but he was no match for the evil man. He fell dead and soon, so did the Queen. Princess Usagi did the only thing she could do, she fled. She had to find a way to bring back the Prince and the Queen and that's what led her to Namic.

"Guru." She said smiling as she remembered the child that had helped her find the Dragon Balls, so many years ago. They had been good friends. Guru looked at her and recognized her immediately.

"Princess Usagi." He said, looking at her. "My aren't you lovely. You are just as beautiful as the day I first met you. You came to the planet Namic to bring back your mother and the man you loved." Tears sprang to Usagi's eyes, when he told the story. She was an emotional wreck these days. She had been crying almost non stop for weeks.

"I remember." She said, smiling as he looked down on her. "But you were much younger then." She said thinking back to the child. Dande reminded Usagi of Guru when he was young. He was pure of heart and wanted only to help his people. His hand opened and in the palm of his hand, there was a small heart shaped locket. She took it from his hand and opened it up. There was a small picture of the two of them and on the other side, there was a picture of just Usagi dressed like a Princess. Tears came to her eyes when she saw that he had kept it for over a thousand years and had given it back to her, before he departed this world.

"Yes, I was younger than you are now." Guru said, seeing the child in his head. "You are still young and beautiful and I'm sure you will make a great Queen." He passed on the power of the Dragon Balls to one of the elder Namics. Then he quietly passed away. His body turned into light and disappeared. Usagi heard the Namic's cried out as he left. She was glad he had been happy when it was his time. He had seen the destruction of his people and their rebirth. Usagi heard a voice behind her and she turned towards it. Vegeta sat on a rock, looking at all of them in disgust. When she saw him, her emotions went into overload and she ran to him. His hatred disappeared when he saw her.

"Vegeta!" Usagi cried, running to his arms. She throw her arms around her neck, her nerves were shot. Her emotional fatigue took affect and she passed out on Vegeta's shoulder. So many memories in such a short amount of time, had overloaded her mind and her body. She fell into a peaceful sleep in Vegeta's arms.

The next thing Usagi was aware of was a battle and then the two of them were off of the planet. They were flying away, just the two of them.

That's all for now, I'll send the other 2 when I get a chance. I'm sorry it's so long and it took me forever to copy and paste it. hope you enjoyed it.