Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Balloonazation! Poor Pooko-chan's Bad Day ❯ Chapter Three: Pooko-chan the Silent Ninja! Stealth Moves in the Park! ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Pooko was maneuvering to get out of the park, it seemed that there were more people here than when she first got here. The blue woman quickly rolled past a young couple walking that luckily had their backs to her. Pooko was now behind a wall. She peered from around the wall and could see the closest exiting gate. She calculated that in a straight line it was about less than half the length of a football field but with all these people it would take her longer for sure. She sighed. She couldn’t let them see her like this. She would have to use stealth and prayed that all her years of training would pay off. Pooko went the other end of the wall and got down on her hands and knees and crawled to the nearest bush.

Pooko pulled a leaf out of her hair. She sighed. 'I'm going to need another shower after all this,' she thought. Suddenly a frisbee passed through the bush she was hiding behind and landed right next to her. She was caught off guard but quickly recovered when she heard running feet heading towards her.

"Hey Nobu, it's in that bush ahead of you!" a young man's voice called.

"I know I'm getting it!" said Nobu still running towards Pooko's bush. Pooko picked up the frisbee, she knew she couldn't throw it or else Nobu would still look in the bush to see who had thrown it. Pooko had an idea but it only work if Nobu's friend said something.

Nobu stopped right in front of the bush and started to reach at the bush. Pooko tensed her body ready for a quick flight just in case. Pooko's prayer was answered when Nobu's friend said "Come on Nobu!"

Nobu turned his head and yelled at his friend, "All right calm down I'm getting it!" Pooko quickly thrust the Frisbee into Nobu's open hand while in the same second did a roll into another bush ten feet away from her. Nobu looked at the Frisbee then back at the bush in surprise. The sound of his friend calling his name brought him back to reality and he ran back to continue the game.

Pooko was squatting down behind the second bush. The balloon woman sighed in relief. She still had a ways to go but she knew she could do it without being seen. Then Pooko heard footsteps coming towards her again.

'Darn it, not again!' she thought while ducking lower. The footsteps stopped a few feet from the bush that Pooko was hiding behind.

"I thought an animal ran through here maybe a dog," said a man.

"I'm sure it was just a bird or a squirrel, it's nothing to worry about," said a woman.

The man said, "Still I'd like to make sure, dear."

Pooko had a feeling that the man was looking left and right. A beat of sweat rolled down the side of her face, more beads of sweet started forming on her face and back. Pooko tried breathing as quietly as she could. She shivered when she felt a bead of sweat roll down her strong spine. Only a few seconds had passed but it felt like five minutes to the Lemur. Pooko-chan then felt a tightening around her lower back side and thigh. She quietly glanced down and noticed that for the second time one side of her panties was starting to ride up due to the her current squatting position. Pooko didn't do anything until the panties began to slide up and across slowly against her right butt cheek making a squeaking sound as it passed over on her blue skin. Pooko's eyes widened as she heard the woman say, "What was that?" She then heard the woman take a step forward. Pooko-chan quickly grabbed the side of her red underwear and pulled down and stretched it thus stopping the sound and the clothing’s desire to ride up. Pooko just squatted there frozen.

The man finally said, "I guess it was nothing, let's go, dear."



Pooko could hear their leaving footsteps. Again Pooko-chan was relieved. She thought, ‘If only that idiot boss of mine, Tigers-eye, gave me two minutes to bring a duffel bag with clothes in it this wouldn't be happening.’ The woman wiped the sweat off her brow with the back of her hand. Then wiped off some more sweat off her breasts and then flicked off a drop that had rolled down onto her red pretty nose. Before continuing Pooko adjusted her underwear so that it again half covered the diamond that was placed on here bellybutton and the second one just above her buttocks. Pooko quickly looked over the bush to see the gate. There were too many people walking or sitting on benches and not enough foliage to try and crawl past. Pooko-chan then turned her attention to a tree that was right next to the bush. She thought, 'Well, it's not floating but at least I can go over their heads none the less.' With that she began to climb the tree.

Pooko-chan was climbing the tree as quickly as she could. Leaves where coming down at her and branches kept hitting her but within twenty seconds the Lemur had made it to the top of the tree. Pooko-chan thought of the happy memories she had growing up at home. Pooko-chan started climbing trees when she was seven years old, she'd often begin climbing after her mother’s daily lesson on "filling oneself up with air". From the hard work Pooko would climb up in a tree and relax in the cold breeze.

Pooko's violet eyes snapped open as she came out of day dreaming. She looked at the nearest tree and knew she could land in it from the right branch. She moved and selected the right branch and stepped onto it. Pooko took a deep breath and then jumped with all her might off the branch. She landed perfectly onto her target. The old man that she had jumped over looked up at the sky above him in confusion, then looked back down at the pigeons he was feeding while scratching his head. In her mind Pooko-chan thought, 'Yes! I still got it!' Then with a triumphant smile proceeded to repeat the action.

After jumping to several trees successfully Pooko-chan decided to re-study the land. She then realized that there were no more trees to jump to between her and the gate. Pooko-chan thought on how to get there the fastest way possible. The Lemur then got an idea that she didn't like but realized it was the fastest way.

Pooko began taking deep breaths in a relaxing rhythm. For the second time that day her stomach bloated out pushing her panties down under her large stomach. Pooko-chan took a few more deep breaths to enlarge her stomach before stopping. She then turned around and bent over so that the nozzle on the top of her head pointed straight out.

Before she started her plan she said, "I hope this works."

Pooko clenched her stomach as hard as she could and then *WOOSH!* The force of the air coming out of her body. Flowing from the nozzle on top of her head the force jetted her backwards towards the gates. Pooko quickly ran out of air, she was flying toward the ground and tumbled but quickly recovered and started running like a marathon runner. Pooko's stomach was thin again and she was heaving. To the few people that saw the woman running it was a beautiful sight. It had looked like a beautiful red and blue skinned Goddess had just came down from the heavens. Her gorgous purple hair was damn, her large chest was heaving up and down, and her strong long running legs were hitting the ground as though she were walking on air. It is no wonder the people were mezmerzied and had not moved until the woman was out of site.


Pooko quickly ran out of the gate and jumped into the nearest hiding spot...a just cleaned empty trashcan. Pooko thought, 'Another trashcan? It's better than nothing.' Then she quickly jumped in and put the lid over her before anyone on the street noticed her.



In the park Nobu said, "Who the heck was that beautiful lady?" Then the Frisbee one of his friends had thrown at him hit Nobu in the chest.


Inside the trashcan Pooko-chan was peering out and said, "And now for my next move."