Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Because of You ❯ Prologue

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]









Chibi Michi


Gary Watson
Normal
Gary Watson
2
0
2001-08-27T19:22:00Z
2001-08-27T19:22:00Z
2< br> 1093
6232
Gary's World
51
12
7653
9.2720






< br>

Chibi Michi omis_gurl@hotmail.com http://gurlpages.com/ladycrystal13/index.html AOL Instant Messenger: SGoddessMichi, GoddessTSetsuna *********************************************** "I swear upon this gift that I will come back and fight for you." --Quatre Raberba Winner (Gundam Wing) *********************************************** I don't own any of the characters used and borrowed in this fanfic. Because of You Prologue: Uncommon Caliber Quatre Raberba Winner, the only male heir to the Winner family, sat, bored. You would think that someone of much money and stature, would never be bored. Quatre sighed. He liked it better, in the old days, where he would fight for the colonies. But, it seemed as if that would not be happening. It was all he had ever hoped for: peace. But, this peace had brought up an unfamiliar boredom. The other gundam pilots were at their respective colonies. he then got up from his chair, and went towards the gardens. The gardens of the Winner family were well known for their unique flowers. Quatre enjoyed the beautiful creations that were laid out for his enjoyment, and relief. "But, just like me, they are trapped here. Unable to grow farther away from this remote place" Quatre commented. "Ahh..." he heard someone sigh. He looked around, and farther ahead, he could see a blonde girl smelling a red rose. She had golden hair, with soft, content, blue eyes. She had a small, fragile body, with ivory skin. He walked closer, to watch her. he had never seen her around before. He brushed away his blonde bangs, so that he could get a better view. He then moved foreward, to get a better look, but, accidently snapped a twig. He blushed as he saw the girl look at him. "I'm sorry, I didn't know anyone was here...." she muttered softly before turning to leave. "Wait!!" he called out, not sure why. Quatre's blush deepened. "I mean...You can stay and I'll leave. You were here first" he elaborated. She then curtsied. "No, I couldn't. You are the heir to the Winner family. This is your garden" she said. Quatre stepped foreward, he took his finger and tilted her heard up. "You don't have to act so cordial" he stated. She stood up from her deep curtsy, and nodded. "What is your name?" asked Quatre with a smile. "Serena" she answered. "That's a beautiful name, Serena" commented Quatre. Serena blushed. "Your too kind" she said as she looked away. Quatre noticed how she was interested in the red roses. "Why do you like the red roses so much?" Serena turned to face him with a beautiful smile. "I like them because they symbolize love. I've always dreamed that I'd meet my true love and he would give me a red rose. Then, he would ask me to marry him" she replied dreamily. Quatre looked at her in awe. He never new that a simple rose, could mean so much to someone. I guess, that's what seperates girls from boys, he thought. Serena smiled at him. Quatre smiled back. "I never knew a rose could mean so much to someone" said Quatre. "It depends on how much of a dreamer you are" replied Serena sadly as she smiled sadly. "I'm an extreme dreamer. Dreams are the only things that can keep my hopes up" Quatre raised an eyebrow. "Hopes?" he questioned. Serena nodded. "Unlike you ! Quatre, I'm not as lucky as you are. To be a heir. I am nothing more than a mere servant" stated Serena. "A servant? What do you do?" Quatre asked. "I take care of the garden" she answered. Her smile then graced her delicate features again. "That's why I love it so much" "Quatre!" called one of Quatre's sisters. Quatre turned from the direction of the voice, and then back to Serena. "I have to go....I'd like to continue our conversation tomorrow. Please, met me here again?" asked Quatre. Serena blushed at his gentle request. "I shall try" she said before fleding. Quatre smiled, and then left to go see what his sister wanted. *** "Trowa! Duo! Heero! Wufei!" exclaimed Quatre happily. "What are you guys doing here?" Duo grinned at his friend. "We all got bored, so, we decided to visit ya" answered Duo. Quatre turned to Trowa for confirmation, and he nodded his head. Heero tilted his head down, Wufei just turned his head to the side. It was true, now, Quatre wouldn't be bored now that his friends were here. "I'm glad you guys are here" smiled Quatre. "I have been bored. I was planning a trip to earth too, maybe to relieve my boredom. But, I might cancel that trip now that you all are here" Duo grinned widen. "So Quatre, anything interesting around here?" he asked. Quatre shook his head. "No, the only way to relieve my boredom is to go to the garden. I usually talk to Serena though....." he trailed off as he saw Duo eye him suspiciously. "AND who is Serena? Your girlfriend! ?" he questioned. Quatre blushed, raising Duo's suspicions. "Aha!!" exclaimed Duo, then, his expression turned to sadness. But, his eyes told him otherwise. "Quatre, of all people, is the first to get a girlfriend out of all of us" sniffed Duo for effort. Then, he realized what he was saying. "Actually, me and Quatre would be the only ones to get girlfriends out of all of us. Trowa, you're too quiet, Wufei, you keep on rambling on about how weak women are, and Heero. Well, you having stalker girl aka Relena" finished Duo. Heero glared at Duo. "Relena is not my girlfriend. Never has, and never will be" growled Heero. If the security had confinscated his gun, Duo was sure it would be aimed at him. Quatre got inbetween the two. "Don't you guys start. If you want, you can meet Serena. I'm suppose to meet her now, anyway" he said, hoping to break up the tension. Wufei just huffed about how women are weak, Trowa nodded, as did Heero. Duo, just continued to grin. The four followed Quatre towards the garden. *** Serena was watering some white roses, she hummed an unknown tune. She couldn't wait to see Quatre again today. They had become close over the past few days. she smiled as she remembered his gentle smile. "How can you think of someone you just met like that?" scoffed a voice. Serena turned to see a man with light blue hair and menacing blue eyes. She gasped in surprise. The man smirked. "Don't tell me your surprised to see me?" he asked. "Who are you?" she asked. "Oh yes....you don't remember...." he trailed. He then grabbed her wrist. Serena cringed under his grasp. "Let go!!" she yelled. "Don't struggle princess" he commanded. "Princess?" questioned Serena audibly. He then took this time to pull her off the ground and levitated them to a warp hole. Just as he was about, someone shouted from below. "Let her go!!" yelled! a blonde from the ground. he was accomppanied by four other boys. He smirked. "Not on your life, heir. The princess is mine" he said, before disappearing. Tears formed from the corners of his emerald eyes. "Quatre?" asked Duo hesitantly. Quatre shook him off. "It's ok....I'm ok....I never...really, got to know, Serena. Not well wnough to miss her......" said Quatre wearily. He noticed a perfect red rose in full bloom. He picked it, and kept it, close to his heart. The only thing he regretted, was not being the one to fulfill Serena's dream.... *** I know, it's kinda sad, but, I kinda like writing sad endings. E-mail me, or, I'll throw a spell on you, you'll never forget. (This week's infatuation is Lina Inverse, and Yuu Matsuuru).