Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Bishojo Senshi Sailor Moon F: Fate ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Authoress Notes: Ahhh…the prologue. The kinda long prologue. ::sweatdrops:: I just wanna get a few things straight with these new scouts:

Sailor Apocalypse belongs to my friend Lady Yami.

Sailor Chaos belongs to my friend Sailor Chaos.

Sailor Nebula belongs to my friend Kay.

Sailor Creator, Sailor Millennia, Sailor Dimension and Sailor Universe belongs to me, Lady Saturn.

Now, I hope you enjoy the fic!

All rights reserved.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sailor Moon F: Fate

Prologue

"Yo, either of you want somethin' to drink?"

"No thanks Tenshi!"

"How 'bout you Sakura?"

"Nah! Not thirsty!" Shrugging, the blue-haired girl pulled out a can of soda and closed the fridge. Walking over to her friends, she plopped down on the couch, snapping the can tab, opening the drink. Taking a sip, she looked at her friends.

"Whatcha readin Kiku-kun?" The reddish-pinkish haired girl looked up at her, putting her book down.

"Manga." Tenshi sweatdropped.

"I thought you'd be reading one of those big books of yours." Kiku pointed to the curly brown haired girl seated in on the floor.

"She's reading one of those books that you can never read," Kiku replied, smirking.

"You two talking about me?" the girl asked, looking up from her book.

"Hai Sakura-kun, we are!" Tenshi answered, giggling. Suddenly, she found a pillow in her face.

"Meanie!" Taking the pillow, Tenshi chucked it back at Sakura, who dodged it.

"Yamatte, both of you," Kiku stated firmly, eyes narrowing slightly. "You shouldn't be playing around. Relax and try and sense their aura. Isogi!" Her eyes widened just slightly as she spoke the last word, silencing the two girls. Sakura nodded grimly, turning back to her book while Tenshi stood up and left the room.

<Where do you think she could be?> Tenshi shook her head, listening to Sakura speak in her mind.

<I have no idea Sakura-kun. Demo, we need to find her, and quickly. Before she finds the Sailor Senshi of this planet.>

<Isn't it odd though, that she hasn't tried to kill us?>

<Deep now, she's still the woman we knew thousands of years ago. And she knows that, by refusing to kill us. The worst she would do is->

<Don't go there Sakura.> Kiku and joined their mental conversation now. <It is unfortunate that the other three have lost their Soul gems, but we won't. The faster we stop her, the sooner we can leave and start anew.>

<I'm going out.> Sakura stated, standing up. "I'll see you two later."

"Okay Saku-kun. Just be careful," Kiku said, nodding. Grabbing her purse, Sakura waved to them.

"Jaa ne!" she called out, exiting the apartment."

"I bet one-hundred fifty yen that she comes back with more than four bags of shopping!" Tenshi called out. Kiku, chuckling, replied, "You're on!"

* * *

"So...I'm still not getting this...you and Mamoru broke up?!" Rei stated, looking at Usagi as though she had just sprouted a second head. Usagi nodded with a weak smile.

"Hai, we did."

"Demo, nani-" But Usagi cut Makoto off with ehr hand.

"If you're thinking about Chibi Usa, don't worry. He and I talked about this all ready! Chibi Usa comes from me, ne?" She pointed herself as an indication. "She'll still be the same, demo, she'll just look different, that's all."

"What I'm still confused about is this: why did you two break up?" Minako asked accusingly. Usagi sweatdropped, laughing nervously.

"Anou...well..."

"Minna, we shouldn't probe into Usagi's personal life," Ami stated. "If Usagi wants to keep her reasons to herself, then she should."

"Arigatou Ami-chan!" Usagi said happily.

"Demo...will you ever tell us?" Ami added. Usagi fell over anime-style.

"Ami-chan!" The Inner Scouts laughed, Makoto helping Usagi up.

"Anyway, we're did you say we were going Usagi-chan?" Rei asked. Usagi pulled out a piece of paper out of her pocket, reading it over.

"It says we are too meet them at the old abandoned warehouse one second," Usagi said, reading the note over again.

"Who do you think it could have sent it?" Ami asked.

"Maybe...it was a stalker!" Minako declared defiantly. "And now they want-" But Makoto covered her mouth, sweatdropping.

"Mina-chan! You're scaring Usagi-chan!" she said. Indeed, Usagi was hiding behind Ami, close to tears. The group sweatdropped.

"I doubt it's a stalker Usagi-chan! I was just kiddin ya!" Minako stated, patting her shoulder reassuringly. Usagi sniffled.

"Don't scare me like that!" she cried out, causing the others to fall over. After recovering from this, the small group continued walking, chatting and wondering who sent for them. Turning the corner on second, they found themselves at the abandoned warehouse. Looking around, they found no one.

"Eh? No one's here!" Minako stated, looking around quickly. "Maybe this was a joke?"

"I bet otouto did this!" Usagi growled angrily. "That little-"

"hang on a sec minna," Rei interrupted, kneeling down and picking up something. "Here's another note. It says," she opened it and read it aloud. " 'Go into the warehouse and wait there.'"

"That's it?" Ami asked. Rei nodded, looking it over.

"Hai, nothing else. No signature again. Now what?"

"I say we go in," Makoto stated. "And see what they want." The group nodded, though Usagi was still nervous and worried. Makoto pushed the door open and they stepped inside.

"I was wondering when you girls would get here!" The five girls turned their attention in the direction of the voice and stared. Usagi was the first to speak.

"Seiya!?" she shouted.

"Yaten!?" Minako cried out.

"Taiki!?" exclaimed Ami.

"Kakyuu!?" yelled Rei.

"What are you doing here?" asked Makoto, eyes wide. Seiya chuckled form his perch on one of the old crates.

"I thought you'd all be happy to see us!" he commented.

"We're just going through shock at the moment!" Rei stated, blinking quickly.

"Where's Luna?" Yaten asked. "Isn't she with you?" Usagi shook her head, partially to get over the shock.

"Iye, she's at home," she explained. Kakyuu stood up and walked over to Usagi, smiling. They embraced kindly.

"It's good to see you again Serenity," Kakyuu said kindly, eyes filled with warmth.

"Demo, why have you all come back?" Usagi asked. "Shouldn't you be looking for your new home?"

"We did," Taiki explained, walking over. "Demo, we wanted to visit you all again."

"Thank Seiya, he's the one who came up with the idea," Yaten said, jerking his thumb at Seiya. Seiya sweatdropped.

"How are you all though?" Ami asked, smiling.

"We're fine, thank you Ami-san," Kakyuu answered.

"How long are you going to say?" Usagi asked, glancing over at Seiya.

"No clue," Yaten answered, shrugging. He jumped off the crate and walked over beside Kakyuu.

"Maybe you should start your singing career again," Makoto suggested. Again, Yaten shrugged.

"We might as well," Seiya stated. "Besides, it'll be nice to start singing again."

"But at the risk of all of those fans?" Taiki pointed out. The three boys sweatdropped while Kakyuu giggled.

* * *

"Hmmm...let's see...that's three new shirts, a black mini-skirt and a pair of sandals! Wai!" Sakura giggled childishly, looking over the items she was going to buy.

"Why bother?" a soft voice purred. Whirling around, Sakura looked at the newcomer. Her eyes narrowed.

"Millennia!" she hissed quietly. The other woman smirked, tossing her silvery hair back.

"I'm so glad you recognize me!" she answered, looking at her with hollow gold eyes.

"Apocalypse sent you, didn't she?" Sakura demanded.

"Can't put anything past you, can I Chaos-chan?"

"Don't chan me!" Chaos snapped. "I know why you're here and I won't let you!" But Millennia waved a finger at her, tsking.

"Tsk tsk Chaos-chan! There's no need for such hostility! Now, why don't you go back to buying thos pitiful clothes and get on with your life? You and the other two won't be harmed." And with that, the woman walked away.

"Millennia!" Sakura called out to her. But Millennia just waved over shoulder called out, "Jaa!" Sakura stood there, fists clenched.

"Damn you Millennia," she growled. Grabbing her clothes, and paid for them and dashed out of the store. But Millennia was nowhere in site. Sakura gripped her bags, furious. "You won't win. You won't!"

* * *

Millennia walked about the city, watching all the inhabitants with keen interest. -One of these people are bound to be Sailor Senshi- she thought with a Cheshire cat grin. -But where to start?- Turning into a cafe, she settled herself at a small table by the window and ordered a drink. She watched the people go by, looking for any significant indication of power from any of them.

"Here you go miss," the waiter brought her coffee and set it down on the table.

"Arigatou," she replied, taking the cup and sipping it delicately. Her eyes wandered the room, falling upon a flier. Snatching it from the window, she read it over.

Karaoke Contest Tomorrow night at the Cat's Meow!

The Grand prize will be awarded to the singer the audience loves most!

Tonight, starting at ten o'clock!

All participants must sixteen or older.

"Hmm..."she read it over again, sipping her coffee. "Why not? It would be nice to do some dancing anyway. Might as well enjoy the show too." then she chuckled. "Wouldn't be surprised if I saw Dimension there. She could never pass up an opportunity to perform, vocal or instrument." Folding and putting the paper into her purse, she finished her drink and left the cafe, leaving the money on the table.

* * *

"Hey Sakura-kun! Back all ready? You were gone for only an ho-what's wrong?" Kiku noticed her upset mood and stood up. Dropping her bag of purchases, Sakura looked at her, eyes narrowed.

"I saw Millennia."

"Nani?!" Kiku exclaimed, her manga falling to the ground.

"They've all ready started the search." Kiku bit down on her bottom lip, worried.

"Damn...do you have any idea of what her target is?"

"None."

"Crap..." The woman looked out the window, her reflection looking right back at her with the same worried eyes.

"Kiku-kun, we have to do something."

"I know Sakura-kun, but what can we do? We have to know who their target is first, before stopping the attack."

"I hate seeing people loosing their Soul gems." Kiku closed her eyes halfway. Glancing at Sakura, she saw tears forming in the girl's eyes. "Watching them shatter...how can one bear such pain?"

"They never feel the pain Sakura-kun," Kiku whispered, looking back out the window. "Because once they've lost their souls, they become nothing more than empty shells. And when those gems are destroyed, they eventually just fade from existence."

"I don't want that happen again."

"But how can we stop it? Once the Soul Gem is out of it's golden case, one has thirty seconds before it blows itself up. And then..." Suddenly, she felt a pair of arms wrap around her. Closing her eyes, she embraced the younger one who was crying softly.

"When will they return to us?" she cried softly. "When will Apocalypse-kun and the others return to us?"

"Only when they see the light of their errors. And when the other three have their Souls returned to them."

"All these years Kiku-kun...all these years of following and failures..."

"Get some rest Sakura-kun. I'll wake you when it's dinner, okay?" Sakura pulled away, sniffling, but nodded. She began to walk away, before she stopped and looked back at Kiku.

"By the way, I saw this flier when I was out shopping. There's a karaoke contest at a club tomorrow tonight!" This made Kiku grin.

"And lemme guess, you wanna go."

"Hai!" Chuckling, Kiku rolled her eyes.

"Well, we've got nothin planned otherwise, so, why not?"

"Wai! Better go pick an outfit out. Wonder what reactions I'll get from the male population night!" Giggling, Sakura left the room. Suddenly, there was a loud thud, causing Kiku to sweatdrop. "I'm okay!" called Sakura.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, um, if you wanna know what Sakura, Tenshi and Kiku look like, here are some drawings of them I did (as normal people):

Kiku: http://www.mediaminer.org/fanart/view.php?id=71960

Tenshi: http://www.mediaminer.org/fanart/view.php?id=71972

Sakura: http://www.mediaminer.org/fanart/view.php?id=73271

That's the prologue, even though it seems like a chapter. ::sweatdrops::

Next Chapter: Chapter One: Big Time Karaoke Contest! Mysterious Senshi Appear!