Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Black Moon Princess ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Neo: This is my first Sailor Moon fic ever. Please do not flame me because if you do, your flame will be posted with the name you give on the author notes in the next chapter. Do not push me on this fact because I will do it!

Rubius: Hello, I will be Neo's muse throughout this fic and sometimes, Bunny will be one too. I've been told to tell you that Neo does not own Sailor Moon or any other anime! She doesn't even own the pairing of this fic which is owned by Princess Ashley on fanfiction.net, do not take this pairing without her permission!

Neo: Thank you, now there is one more thing I have to tell you, this fic is mostly written and will be from 12 to 14 chapters long, I will try to post a new chapter every 5 reviews so, please, review. Oh, there is something I forgot for you who watched the english version of Sailor Moon, these are the names that I use for the scouts: Rei/Ray, Minako/Mina, Ami/Amy, Makoto/Lita, Mamoru/Darien, and Usa/Rini.

Rubius: Now on with the fic!

It was during a battle, the last battle with the Black Moon family's Rubius, that Usagi noticed Minako hanging off her Mamoru. When they thought she was too busy fighting, they kissed. Usagi stopped fighting and looked at them.

Minako was furious, "Usagi! Fight! You can't just stop!"

"Of course I can! You've been stealing my boyfriend!"

Mamoru looked at her levelly, "Usagi, did you really think I could love a worthless crybaby like you? I'd much rather have my smart and pretty Mina-chan." Usagi stared at them for a long time.

"You know," they looked sharply at Rubius who was trembling with pain, "They don't seem to care for you Princess. You could join us and then it wouldn't matter."

Usagi didn't need anytime to think as she walked over to him, "I will." Just then, Rubius grabbed her and turned her so his back was to the other scouts, before Sailor Mars attacked and took the fire attack. Rubius winced in pain, gathering his energy and disappeared with Usagi in a flash of red light.

They reappeared in Rubius' control room and he collapsed to his knees. Usagi knelt down, worried, "Rubius? Are you okay?"

"Yeah *pant* I'm fine." Rubius' face was flushed red and he was sweating a lot and panting heavily.

Usagi wasn't convinced and put a hand on his forehead. She pulled back in shock, "You're burning up! Tell me what is wrong right now!"

"Alright *cough* I used too much energy, I....oh god!" He doubled over in pain, trembling and gasping. Usagi began stroking his forehead. "Okay, *gasp* I'm okay."

Usagi looked at him, "You will go to bed now, and I'm going to call your prince."

"What! Why?"

"You are much too hot!"

"But I'm always hot! My power is fire!"

Usagi said nothing for a minute, "Fine, but you're still going to bed and I'll call Sapphire." Rubius barely nodded before falling forward and passing out. "Rubius!" Usagi sent in an urgent call to the Black Moon before pulling Rubius' head on her lap and stroking his thick fiery red hair.

Sapphire appeared unnoticed and walked over to them. "So, what is wrong?"

Usagi looked up sharply, "He just passed out! I don't know what is wrong with him!" Sapphire checked Rubius over before calling Wiseman. He came instantly.

"What seems to be the problem?" Diamond was with him. Sapphire pointed at Rubius and Wiseman began to check him over as Diamond spoke with Usagi.

"So, why did you decide to join us?"

"The other scouts didn't care about me and my boyfriend never loved me."

Diamond looked angry. "How could they do that to you!" He went off in a wrathful rant while Usagi sweatdropped.

Sapphire moved over to her, "Don't worry. He just has a large crush on you. Come to think about it, I think Rubius does too."

"Well him I think I like. He helped me get out of a life I shouldn't have been in."

Wiseman suddenly spoke, "I have finished."

Sapphire looked at him, "Well?"

"He is very weak right now and has no energy to spare. His temperature is also dropping fast."

Usagi's voice trembled, "Can you give him energy?"

"Normally the Black Crystal could give him energy so he could heal but he is too weak right now. His body can't handle a large energy boost."

"Can you give him a small energy boost? Enough to help him?"

Wiseman sighed, "Yes, but I may give him too much."

Sapphire looked determine, "If you give him too much then I'll take some away, just save him!"

"As you wish." The power of the Black Crystal glowed around Wiseman and he began pushing it through Rubius' body. He waited only a minute before stopping and noting that his breathing was almost back to normal, Wiseman was satisfied.

"Okay, I have done what I can. Now it's time to take him back and you too Usagi," he added, "I'm sure Rubius would do much better there."

Sapphire nodded, "Diamond!"

He shook Diamond out of his rant, "What??"

"We're leaving! Come on!"

"What about Usagi??"

"Somehow I don't think you have much of a chance with her, but she's coming too. Now get moving!" Diamond was already gone before his brother had finished. "Well that got him going." The others left as well, Sapphire carrying Rubius.

Neo: I'm sorry that the chapter is so short but they will get longer!

Rubius: Please read and review and remember, the next chapter will be posted once we have 5 good reviews!

Neo: That's it for now, we'll see you again next chapter! Bye!