Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Black Moon Princess ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Neo: Well hello there! I'm so sorry I really thought this chapter was longer but I guess I was wrong. The chapters will get longer, you just have to be patient.

Rubius: Remember, Neo does not own Sailor Moon or any other anime, if she did, she would not be writing this fic!

IMPORTANT! READ THIS! I WILL NOT UPDATE UNTIL I HAVE 10 REVIEWS! IF YOU LIKE THIS STORY PLEASE REVIEW! ALSO THIS STORY WILL NOT BE AS LONG AS I THOUGHT. I'M PUTTING CHAPTERS TOGETHER TO MAKE THEM LONGER. THANK YOU FOR LISTENING.

Neo: Thank you Rubius and now on with the fic!

When they got to the Black Moon, Wiseman took Usagi to an empty room to speak with her and to give her a large energy boost from the Black Crystal. "So Usagi, are you ready to become one of the family?"

"Yes, I am ready!" Before Wiseman could do anything Usage's tiara shattered and a black crescent moon glowed there. The Black Crystal reacted and began to infuse her on it's own with negative energy.

As the energy was absorbed into her body, Usagi began to change. She grew taller and her hair fell down to her ankles. Her sapphire eyes became as cold as ice and the silver crystal, though still silver, glowed with a black light.

Her clothes were ripped off her body by the energy bolts and they formed new clothes. She now wore a black leather sleeveless tank-top, which showed four inches of her stomach, as well as a black leather mine skirt and knee high, high heel boots. Black leather cuffs adorned her wrists and the traditional earrings of the Black Moon family.

The energy died away, it's job done, leaving the newest member of the family. Usagi opened her icy eyes and smiled evilly, "Hello, I am the Black Moon Princess but you may call me Black Laky."

Wiseman was dually impressed by the sheer amount of energy Black Lady was emitting and decided that the others would be too.

A cool voice snapped him out of his thoughts, "Hey, where is Rubius' room? I promised myself that I would take care lf him since he saved me."

Wiseman nodded, "I'll take you there." He and Black Lady disappeared and reappeared near Sapphire in Rubius' room. The room was decorated in crimson and gold with flame designs all over.

Black Lady walked up to Sapphire, "Hey, remember me?"

He jumped and turned sharply, sucking in his breath when he saw who he was talking to, "Usagi?"

"Not anymore, now I'm the Black Moon Princess but like everyone else, you may call me Black Laky. And, you may both leave, I'll take care of Rubius," she turned to Wiseman, "What does he need?"

"Complete rest for at least a week. He should eat but lightly, his body can't handle heavy food right now, and you'll most likely have to feed him, I don't think he can sit up right now."

"I can handle it, thank you. He's in good hands. And, he's not going anywhere, even if he does have the strength."

Wiseman smirked, "I'm very sure. Let's go Sapphire, Rubius will be fine."

"Alright but you better take good care of him Black Lady!"

"Right, now go!" Wiseman and Sapphire left the room by teleporting and Black Lady settled down to wait for her charge to wake up.

Rubius came to very slowly. He felt like crap, he was also very tired like he had no energy. When he tried to sit up he found that he couldn't even lift his head from the pillow and the effort made him feel nauseous and dizzy.

His slight movement woke Black Lady who was sleeping on a nearby chair. She got up and went to Rubius, "You shouldn't try to get up. You'll just waste what little energy and strength you have left."

Rubius looked at the new girl, dressed completely in black leather, "Who are you?" His voice was no more than a whisper.

Black Lady smiled sweetly, "I was once known as Usagi." Rubius gasped at how much she had changed and Black Lady laughed softly before continuing, "Now I am the Black Moon Princess known to most as Black Lady but because you are sick you may call me Bunny."

Rubius stared at her hopefully, "Really?"

He looked so helpless that Black Lady, or Bunny as she will now be called, couldn't help but smile and comfort him, "Yes, I mean it you and you alone may call me Bunny." She ran her fingers through his thick flaming red hair trying to will him to sleep. It seemed to work as his eyes closed gently and his breathing slowed and deepened and soon he was sleeping peacefully again.

After a few minutes, Bunny stood and left the room going to the kitchen to get some chicken broth for her charge to eat when he woke up again. Or when she woke him up herself.

After cooking the broth and grabbing a spoon, Bunny returned to Rubius' room and found him awake again, 'Jeez, I just left for twenty minutes and now he's awake again!?'

Bunny walked over to him, "Hey there cutie, you hungry?" Rubius looked shocked and turned an interesting shade of red as he nodded slowly. Bunny lifted Rubius' head gently and began to feed him.

Rubius was so weak he couldn't hold his head up on his own and his stomach couldn't handle the rich broth. Though he tried his best to keep it down it was too much for his weakened body to handle and he threw it all back up in a bucket Bunny had run and got beforehand.

After it was all over, Rubius was even weaker than before but Bunny wouldn't let him sleep and made him eat some much lighter beef tea and thankfully, he kept it down. Only then did she let him sleep again.

Neo: Well how do you like it? It is a little short but I promise that the chapters will get longer. Mostly when the scouts come back into the fic. Which reminds me, as you read this fic please tell me if you want the scouts to die for what they have done or should they join the Black Moon Family too? I haven't written that part yet and would like your opinions.

Rubius: Just don't ask for Minako or Mamoru to live, they will die, or be tortured, no matter what. Neo does not like them enough for them to live, especially after what they did to Bunny!

Neo: Please read and review and the next chapter will be posted when I have a total of ten reviews.