Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Black Moon Princess ❯ Chapter 3

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Neo: I know that I said I wouldn't post until I got 10 reviews but it was my birthday on Tuesday and I got so many wonderful presents (Fruits Basket dvds) that I'm feeling generous.

Rubius: Neo does not own SM or any of it's characters. This idea came from 'Silver and Rubies' written by Princess Ashley on fanfiction.net. If you like this story then go and read that one.

Neo: Bear in mind that 'Silver and Rubies' is not my work and therefore this pairing in here is not mine either. Also there is romance is this chapter. It is between Rubius and Bunny so if you don't like the idea of them kissing passionately then do not read. This is my first real romance scene so please don't flame me. You have been warned!

Rubius: Enjoy the fic!

It had been several days and although Rubius could sit up easily enough he couldn't stand up and walk. Whenever he tried he got very dizzy and Bunny or someone else forced him back down on his bed.

This meant simply that when Rubius wasn't sleeping he was bored out of his mind and very restless. Now that his body could handle food again Bunny, Sapphire, and Diamond were making him eat normally. He had not seen Emerald and he hoped dearly that he wouldn't at all but no one listened to his prayers and she paid him a visit anyway.

"Hello Rubius. My, you are a mess aren't you. Hahahahahaha!"

Rubius glared at her sleepily, "Why don't you go away Emerald. I don't want to talk to you right now."

"Awwww. Does baby wanna sleep? Hahahahahaha!"

Rubius smiled sweetly, "Yes and it's time for my nap. Now go away!"

Bunny appeared in the room and screamed at Emerald, "What are you doing in here?? Get out and stop bothering Rubius!! He's suppose to be resting!! If you don't leave I'll go get Diamond and I'll bet you don't want that!!"

Emerald looked freaked and left fast. Bunny stood staring at where she had been a minute before, breathing heavily but turned around when she heard Rubius laughing behind her and she glared at him, "Okay, okay. The shows over, now it's time for you to go back to sleep. You still need to rest."

Rubius had calmed down again, "Okay, *yawn* I'm really tired now."

Bunny smiled, 'Good, once he's asleep I can talk to Diamond about Emerald.' She looked at Rubius who had fallen asleep when she was thinking and, smiling once more, disappeared to go to Diamond.

"Diamond! Where are you?" Bunny was in the throne room but the prince did not seem to be there, "Diamond!"

"I'm here Black Lady. What do you need?"

"Emerald is disturbing Rubius. I want to report her because he needs his rest."

"Understood. She will be dealt with."

Sapphire appeared, "Yeah, it'll be okay when she's gone. She has a mission back home, then she can't bother Rubius anymore."
"Bunny?" They turned around to see Rubius in the doorway wearing crimson colored pajamas with a flame pattern going up from his sleeves, the cut of his shirt and the cuffs of his pants.

Sapphire was the first to recover and in his worry began yelling, "What are you doing out of bed!?"

"Sapphire, please!"

"Keep out of this Diamond! We worked hard to save you and what happens!? You go running around before you've recovered your strength!! You'll most likely get yourself sick again and I won't help!!"

Sapphire stopped his rant when he saw Rubius' crimson eyes fill with tears. Before he could say anything though, Bunny hit him upside his head, "Will you stop! You're going to make him sick!" She ran over to Rubius, who was sobbing, "Come on Rubius. Let's go back to your room, 'kay?"

"*sniff* 'Kay." The two of them left but not before Diamond began chewing Sapphire out.

When they got back to Rubius' room he collapsed on the bed and sobbed his heart out. Bunny pulled him back up and began to wipe the tears from his face with a silken cloth, "Hush, Rubius. Don't cry anymore it's okay. Shhh."

Gradually he calmed down and was completely worn out from crying. Bunny gently put him to bed and pulled the crimson and gold blankets around his trembling form.

Slowly he fell asleep and, after a moments hesitation, Bunny leaned over and kissed his forehead, right over the black crescent moon and left.

Sapphire appeared out of the shadows suddenly, smirking, 'So, she does like him. Well I wish them luck. They deserve each other.' With that Sapphire faded out again.

Bunny was running around the palace looking for Sapphire when he appeared in front of her.

"Sapphire! You are an idiot! You could make Rubius even sicker than he already is! You didn't have to yell at him!"

He held up his arms as if to ward off Bunny's words, "Hey I know and I'm sorry, but I know your secret."

"My secret? What is that?"

"You like Rubius."

Bunny sputtered and blushed bright red, "What!?!?"

Sapphire smiled wickedly, "Why don't you kiss him? The girls say he's burning hot." With that he left laughing at Bunny who was as red as Rubius' hair.

Getting back to the room she glanced at Rubius who was still sleeping. Making up her mind Bunny walked over to him.

With a hand Bunny lifted Rubius' head gently and pressed her lips against his. That was all it took before she was addicted.

His lips were warm and soft as silk and he tasted wild and fierce. She backed away suddenly when he woke up and looked at her, "Why did you do that?"

Bunny looked upset, "I was curious. Sapphire said you were different then other men because your temperature is so much greater."

Rubius smiled, "Do you want to try again?" Bunny needed no time to think as she walked over and Rubius sat up.

When she was close enough something unexpected happened. Rubius grabbed Bunny and kissed her, hard. His lips were crushed against hers and he ran a warm tongue against her lips and when she opened her mouth, Rubius dominated her. He shoved his tongue in her mouth making Bunny gasp in pleasure as he explored it.

Bunny was in shock, Rubius' mouth was scorching hot and the heat burned her. She didn't even try to pull away as Rubius pulled her down against him. He was too warm and it made her feel like nothing she had ever felt before.

When he finally pulled away she was dazed. Bunny had never felt the way she had, not even with Mamoru whom she thought she had loved.

She became suddenly aware that Rubius was asleep again and also of the fact that as long as he was asleep there was no way he was letting go of her so she curled up against his chest and smiled to herself thinking how warm she felt.

Around the others and when she was alone, Bunny had always felt cold but now it was different so with that thought she feel asleep.

Neo: Well? How was it? I was going to add 3 and 4 together but chapter 4 is too long.

Rubius: Read and review or you won't get any more chapters.

Bunny: That's right and remember, if you flame it will be posted in the next chapter.