Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Black Moon Princess ❯ Chapter 4

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Neo: O.O Look at all the reviews! I didn't realize this fic would be so popular! At this rate it will be finished by the end of next week! I may not be able to get the chapters out every 5 reviews like I promised because I can only get 1 out a day but I'll do my best so keep reviewing!

Rubius: If she knew it would be so popular, Neo would have posted this fic here and been done with it! We're getting great responses! There is also another small romance scene in this chapter!

Neo: I own nothing, not even the pairing which is owned by Princess Ashley. Now on with the fic!

Rubius: Oh and one more thing we forgot. In answer to a reviewer, Bunny's hair is silver when she is Black Lady and gold when you see her as Serenity in later chapters. Please continue.

It had been two weeds since Black Lady had joined the Black Moon Family and Rubius had regained all of his strength. Even so she still let him call her Bunny but anyone else who tried it got hurt more often that not even Diamond.

Diamond had also given up on making Bunny his queen. After seeing how close she and Rubius had grown he started going out with Emerald instead.

Rubius glanced at Bunny as they walked down the hall, "Are you sure you want to do this Bunny?"

"Yes love, very sure. We will make those scouts pay for hurting me!"

"Don't forget tux boy sweetie."

Bunny smiled at Rubius sweetly, "Of course not. He's going to get the worse of this with his precious Mina-chan!"

Rubius smiled at her and they traveled back to the past, to make those scouts pay! When they got there Bunny had a wonderful idea, "Hey Rub?"

"Yeah Bunny?"

"What if we brought Small Lady back with us? After all she has amazing powers."

"Yeah, and Emerald would be jealous!" Bunny laughed with her one and only love and it was agreed. Bunny would go first and hit them with a youma to bring the scouts where she wanted them.

They both decided it was her right since she had been hurt by them but Rubius would still be there with her, out of sight until he wished to be seen.

The sailor scouts were chasing after the first youma to appear since Rubius had taken Sailor Moon away and they were eager to start fighting again.

Chibi Usa, or Usa as we'll call her, was with them only because they couldn't afford to give the Black Moon Family an advantage over them but the truth was that none of them liked her at all, not even her 'father' Mamoru.

Minako thought she was just a pest, ruining all the time she had with her Mamo-chan. The youma they had all been following suddenly stopped and disappeared.

The scouts looked around but could find no trace of it anywhere and were about to leave when they were stopped, "What? Going so soon?"

They turned around and saw the one person they never wanted to see again, Usagi. Minako was the first to recover, "Why are you back here and wearing that outfit?? If you want a guy so bad because my Mamo-chan broke up with you then go to the club down the road. I hear they have great guys for affordable prices."

Bunny just smirked, "Who said anything about me wanting a guy?"

Rei got into it as well, "Wearing that outfit says it all Usagi!"

Bunny glared at them, "First of all my name is no longer Usagi, you may call me, like everyone else, Black Lady!"

Before anyone could comment, Usa ran forward, "Usagi! Usagi, I missed you! Where were you? Did you leave because you don't want to be around me any more?"

Bunny smiled warmly at Usa, "No Usa, I left because the Black Moon Family offered me a better life than what I had here. In fact, I came back just to fetch you and take you back with me so you can be appreciated."

"Really?" Bunny nodded, "Yea! I'll come with you right now, right?"

"Of course." Usa cheered and ran over to Bunny and jumped into her arms. Bunny smiled wickedly at the scouts before disappearing with Small Lady in her arms.

Rubius was waiting for her back on the ship and went to her instantly when she returned but stopped when Usa shrank back from him.

Bunny comforted her, "Don't worry Usa. Rubius isn't going to hurt you. He'll like you and if you give him a chance I know you'll like him too."

Usa looked scared for a moment and just stared at Rubius before nodding and allowing him to hold her. She got an extreme shock when he picked her up. He was hot! What's more is that she felt more secure with him and Bunny than she did with the sailor scouts and that surprised her a bit because this was one of the monsters trying to kill her but he wasn't trying to do anything to her and Usagi trusted him so she would too.

"Okay I will trust you and try to get to know you, but I can't promise anything because the scouts have told me too many bad stories."

Rubius smiled at her, "I understand if you don't like me all that much but I will do everything I can to gain your full trust Small Lady." Usa looked at him for a moment and looked slightly disgusted and Rubius noticed, "What's wrong Small Lady?"

She flinched at the name, "Please call me Usa I like it better than Small Lady." Rubius looked startled but nodded anyway.

"Good. Now it's time for Rubius and I to go for a while."

Usa looked scared, "But why? Am I being bad?"

"No Usa. But we want to get back at the scouts for not caring, about you or me. And Mamoru for letting me think that he loved me and going behind my back."

Usa got a mad look on her face when Bunny said that, "I heard Mamoru say that the only reason he was with you in the first place was because he thought it was destiny and he couldn't go against it but how could I ever be your guys' child? I have pink hair and you have blonde hair and his is black. Also I gave red eyes and you both have blue."

Bunny glanced outside to Earth, "You're right Usa and now it's time to go and kill them 'kay Rube?"

He nodded, "Okay Usa, you can go anywhere on this ship except the control room which you can't get to anyway so be good."

They both left and went back down to Earth and Bunny appeared in front of the scouts, "Well, if it isn't the sailor losers. What's wrong?"

Luna began screaming, "You give Usa back you traitor! She doesn't belong with the dark side!"

"Of course she does and now I'll destroy you first Minako!"

Minako smiled at her, "But I have a weapon more powerful than anything you could throw at me!"

Bunny only looked amused, "What would that be oh leader of the scouts?"

"Love. I have the love of a man who would give his life to save mine in an instant! That you can never have because you're too evil for anyone to ever love!" The scouts echoed her agreeing as did Mamoru who held her from behind as proof.

Behind Bunny Rubius appeared looking as evil as they had ever seen him, "Bunny are you going to kill them or can I?"

"No Rube. I'm going to. After all they insulted you as well as me."

Rei looked very confused, "We didn't insult him, only you because no one could love you ever!" Her voice died off as Rubius wrapped his arms around Bunny and Hugged her.

Minako got her voice back first, "So you've betrayed us farther and fallen in love with an evil being. Now you will have to pay!"

Bunny glanced down from Rubius' embrace, "How did I betray you all in the first place? You betrayed me and we will kill you all!"

They were about to attack when Diamond called out to them, "Wait! We already have Small Lady. Make them sweat it out and when we're done she can help you destroy them!"

Bunny laughed evilly, "That's great! Come on Rubius let's go!" With that they disappeared to go back to the ship.

When they got back to the ship Bunny kissed Rubius passionately. He pressed one hand against her back and deepened it, pushing his tongue gently into his love's mouth. Bunny shivered and moaned into his scorching hot mouth.

The heat between them became almost unbearable but still neither of them were willing to do anything with Usa there so they parted and went down to the main body of the ship to find her so they could go.

They found her watching cartoons on Rubius' twenty foot big screen TV and after talking a minute settled down to watch with her.

After two hours of cartoons though they were ready to go and so was Usa. They teleported back to the future and took Usa to Wiseman and Bunny explained, "Usa wants to be one of the family and she's my daughter there for she already is but she wants the power that goes with it. The power of the Black Crystal!"

Wiseman looked thoughtful and nodded before he summoned the negative energy of the Black Crystal to be absorbed by Usa to make her like the rest of the family.

Like Bunny Usa grew slightly taller although her hair stayed the same and her red eyes flamed. She wore a similar outfit to Bunny's except hers was made of black cloth instead of leather and her shoes were ankle boots.

The black crescent moon appeared on her forehead as well and her power grew. When the energy died down, the three of them thought Usa looked wonderful.

Usa herself seemed upset about something so Bunny questioned her, "Hey Usa, what's wrong? Didn't you get what you wanted?"

"Yeah, but I kinda left Luna P back in the past and that's my weapon you know."

Rubius and Bunny exchanged looks and answered together, "Yes Usa, we know."

Neo: Look at how long this is! It's the longest chapter of all!

Rubius: Since when did I have a twenty foot big screen TV?

Neo: Since I said so!

Bunny: Please read and review!