Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Black Moon Princess ❯ Chapter 5

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Neo: Thank you all for reviewing my fic! It makes me feel really good about how it is going!

Rubius: Yeah, and the more they review, the faster the fic goes right?

Neo: Right, unfortunately I have been out of town so I have not posted anything for over a week because I wasn't near anyone with internet that I knew of so here is the next chapter now that I'm back and please read what I have to say at the end of the chapter.

Rubius: Neo doesn't own anything so don't sue her, she's very poor.

Bunny: On with the fic!

After everyone had gone to bed a storm started and the temperature dropped greatly. Bunny woke up in the middle of a very pleasant dream of her and Rubius, killing the scouts of course.

It was cold in her room and the freezing temperatures drove her out of her room and down to Rubius'. He was also awake, reading a book. He looked up when she came in and smiled at her. "What are you doing in here Bunny? You should be asleep."

Bunny looked sheepish, "It was cold." That was all Rubius needed before he scooted over allowing her some room on the bed next to him and put down her book.

Bunny ran over happily and jumped in next to him feeling his heat warm her greatly and she relaxed. As she fell asleep she heard Rubius turn off the light and lay down ext to her. As lightning flashed again, lighting the room, Rubius and Bunny were fast asleep.

The next morning Rubius and Bunny went back to the past to get Luna P away from the sailor scouts for Usa. That night they sent the same youma they had used before to lure the scouts to were they wanted them.

Stupidly the scouts followed the youma right to where Bunny and Rubius were with the Luna sphere following them.

Ami looked at her computer, "It's them again!"

Rei glanced at her, "Rubius and Usagi?"

"Yes."

Minako looked around, "Show yourselves! We know you're here!"

Bunny and Rubius appeared, "Very observant. Now we can kill you!"

"Bunny! We're just here for Luna P!" To the scouts, "Hey! I have a deal for you all!"

Minako looked disgusted, "Fine but we don't deal well with evil!"

"Just hand over the Luna sphere and we'll go peacefully."

The scouts all made sounds of disbelief and Makoto spoke up, "Yeah right! We would never give up the most powerful weapon we have left!"

Rubius dropped to the ground, "But you can't use it." Unfortunately this was the opening Ami was looking for.

"Shine Aqua Illusion!" The water attack hit Rubius head on and knocked him backwards but not off his feet.

He trembled violently and braced himself as he was attacked again but he still stayed on his feet. The third attack however knocked him hard and drained his remaining strength.

Bunny noticed this and realized with start that Rubius had not fully recovered from the battle when she went with them and she watched him collapse. She was sure that his temperature was going down again and with that thought she called upon the power of the Black Crystal and zapped them all with negative energy.

When they backed away from him she ran over and lifted Rubius' head onto her lap. She took his hand into her own and patted it gently before she let him go and turned to the scouts with flaming eyes.

Minako laughed, "Look at your friend now! And you won't ever get Luna P!" Luna P started beeping suddenly and floated over to Rubius, putting itself down beside him.

Bunny just laughed at them loudly, "Now I think I'll be going with Rubius and Luna P!" With that they all disappeared leaving the scouts gaping.

When they got back to the ship Bunny lifted Rubius and put his arm around her shoulder and helped him to bed. She covered him gently with several thick blankets and went to call Sapphire and Wiseman to check up on him.

They came quickly with Sapphire screaming because he didn't know exactly what happened, "I can't believe he got himself sick again!"

Bunny looked mad, "He didn't get sick on purpose! Ami attacked him and her attacked are water and ice! He's in pain and he can't breathe right!"

Wiseman went to him and watched his chest. It rose and fell shallowly and too quickly. Sapphire put one hand on Rubius' chest and pushed. This caused him to start coughing hard and gasping for breath even after he was released.

Wiseman looked upset, "He is very ill now. His core temperature is down and his outward temperature is much warmer, this by the way is the only way he can have a fever, and he is weak. He needs medical treatment now! We have to take him back and get him to the medical room immediately! He won't make it if we don't!"

Bunny stared at Rubius who was sweating heavily and tossing his head back and forth and his earrings glowed even though no one noticed this.

When they got back the doctors came and took Rubius away to treat and allowed no one else in while they treated him. After several long hours a doctor came out and said the words that they were dreading, that they should all come in and say their goodbyes.

Bunny burst into tears and ran inside the others following. Rubius was hooked up to a respirator and an I.V. as well as machines that monitored his vital signs which were going off the charts.

"There is nothing more we can do. I'm very sorry Black Lady." The doctor looked sympathetic.

Bunny looked down at Rubius when she noticed his earrings glowing. Raising a hand to her own earrings she turned to Wiseman, "What are these earrings made of?"

"Black Crystal shards. Why?"

"Because now I can help Rubius!"

"How?" Sapphire looked confused and Bunny reached down and carefully removed Rubius' earrings. Once they were gone his vital signs began to settle down again and everyone gasped in amazement.

Diamond was the first to speak, "What just happened?"

Bunny smiled, "The Black Crystal shards our earrings are made of give us power from the Black Crystal itself and in his weakened state Rubius' body couldn't take the power they were giving him!"

Wiseman looked pleased, "You are learning well Black Lady. I am very impressed."

Bunny smiled, "Thank you Wiseman." She glanced at the doctors working on Rubius again and one turned around to look at them.

"Your friend is still very weak and he has a bad case of pneumonia. He will be here for sometime but we think that with time and rest he should be just fine." Bunny smiled happily and sat down beside the red head to watch over him.

Neo: Once again I am so sorry this wasn't out when it should have been! It was suppose to be out before I left but I didn't have the time!

Rubius: And her grandmother doesn't have internet so there was no way for this chapter to get up before now! But the next chapter will be up very soon.

Neo: Another thing, due to the amount of reviews I'm getting and the large amount of time it's taking to type some of these chapters I will now only post once every three days. I will post the next chapter on Friday but don't stop reviewing because I will still take the reviews into account and if I get a lot I might post it earlier! See you next time!