Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Black Moon Princess ❯ Chapter 6

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Neo: Well I'm back like I said I would be and thank you to the *four* people who reviewed my last chapter. I'm beginning to think that no one likes this fic anymore. Has it gotten bad?

Rubius: If it's getting bad then it might be discontinued and we can all go on with are lives.

Neo: I worked hard on this fic! If people stop liking it then it will just take longer to get out but it will be finished someday!

Rubius: Neo doesn't own jack squat, thank the lord!

Two months later Rubius was finally declared completely recovered. They began to make their plans to get back at the scouts when Usa demanded that she could help. Rubius and Bunny agreed, even though they did not agree with the amount of energy she would be using.

Although powerful, her energy was not enough to beat them. When they went back down to earth they didn't bother to send a youma, they just all appeared to the scouts.

The scouts transformed and glared at them and Minako screamed at Usa, "You little brat!! You get back here!! I'm your mother and you have to do what I say!!"

Usa stuck out her tongue, "I may not remember who my parents are but even I know that black and blonde don't make pink! Besides we were all told that Usagi and Mamoru were my parents but Mamoru is not my father for the same reason!!"

Mamoru looked mad, "Of course I am you annoying little pest!!"

Usa only smiled wickedly at them, hugging her Luna sphere. Luna P had changed slightly because it absorbed Usa's negative energy and was being effected by it. Although the kitty sphere's eyes were the same, the golden crescent moon was now an upside down black crescent moon with white lining around it.

Usa hugged Luna P even harder, "You can't beat Rubius and Usagi and I'm going to help as well!"

Makoto glared, "Sure we can! And we'll beat you too!"

Before anything else could be said, Usagi pulled power from the Black Crystal and hit the scouts with a great deal of negative energy.

Rei regained herself first and began to make her attack on Usagi. Usa decided immediately to help and bounced her kitty sphere, "Luna P Magic!" Luna P exploded in pink smoke and when it cleared a small pink fan with hearts on the bottom two ends and a white string that split in two with pink powder puffs at the end fell into her hand.

Rei just laughed when she saw it, "You think you can beat us with a fan!?"

Ami began her attack when Usa opened her fan. It had the Black Moon symbol on both sides. She began waving it back and forth as she began her own attack, "Luna Fan, Black Moon Sandstorm!!"

A wind kicked up and black sand flew in the scouts faced, blinding them. Rei looked at Usa with blurred vision and began an attack on her.

Usa was ready though, her fan shut and floated out of her hand, "Luna P Magic!" With another explosion of pink smoke, Luna P changed into a pink ruffled parasol.

When the fire was released, Usa opened her parasol in front of her like a shield and the fire bounced off. Usa closed her parasol and was grinning evilly when a rose hit her parasol and it flew into the air. It exploded again and reverted back to the Luna sphere and floated down to Usa.

The pink haired girl glanced at Mamoru in his tux and glared. Usagi shot a ball of energy at him and Rubius set the ground around him on fire. The energy ball hit and Mamoru flew through the fire and into a wall, knocking him out.

Minako was furious, "How dare you hurt my Mamo-chan!! Take this!! Venus Crescent V Smash!!" The attack flew at Usagi who easily dodged it.

Usa threw Luna P at Makoto when no one was paying attention to her and it hit her in the back of the head. In this way she got all the scout's attention and they advanced on her.

Usa cried out for help, "Wiseman! What can I do? Can I use the power of the Black Crystal!?

"No, your body is too small. You wouldn't be able to control it."

Usa looked freaked and Luna P put itself in front of her. Suddenly Luna P's eyes turned red, not glowed, turned, as well as the crescent moon on it's forehead.

It turned around and to everyone's amazement, began to speak in a calm male's voice, "Chibi Usa, you want power correct? I can give it to you if you truly want it."

Usa got a determined look in her eyes, "Yes, I want power."

Luna P dipped forward in a nod, "It is yours!" The kitty sphere's eyes glowed and black negative energy came out and hit Usa, making her scream.

Fire burst around her and went up high in a dome but Usa could be seen inside. As the dark energy crackled outside the dome, it was absorbed rapidly into Usa.

Usa began to change, she grew much taller and had the figure of an eighteen or nineteen year old and the final touch was her hair growing out and falling to her ankles.

Luna P stopped the energy flow and returned to normal. Then it's eyes narrowed wickedly and the white lining around the black crescent mark vanished.

The dome of fire burned out and Usa was seen. Everyone gasped, Usa looked like an adult, with a floor-length spaghetti-strap dress that was pitch black. Her pink hair twisted and fell to her ankles. Her eyes opened and were cold, yet they burned like fire.

Usa smirked, "I am no longer Small Lady! I am Wicked Lady!" Usagi and Rubius clapped and Wicked Lady flew up to them and bowed.

She then turned to the scouts and threw Luna P to the ground, "Luna Sphere, Kitty Magic!" Luna P exploded in pink smoke and became a black harp which Wicked Lady began to play, "Luna P, Black Lullaby!"

One by one the scouts fell asleep due to the music. Wicked Lady smile and the harp became Luna P once more. Wicked Lady pulled her hand back to throw it at the scouts when a rose flew in front of her.

When she glanced over she saw Mamoru back on his feet. Wicked Lady sighed and threw Luna P against the ground again, "Luna Sphere, Kitty Magic!" Luna P transformed into a dark red umbrella which flew to Wicked Lady.

She opened the umbrella and pointed it at Mamoru and it began to spin, "Luna P, Black Energy Whirl!" Swirling black energy came out of the umbrella and it hit Mamoru, knocking him out again.

Luna P went back to it's normal form and a gold key appeared around Wicked Lady's neck. It glowed with a soft pink light, waking and healing the scouts and Tuxedo Mask.

The light brightened and exploded form the key, sending all of the people present into a time void, throwing them into the future.

In the void Wicked Lady turned back into evil Usa. The black moon on Usa's forehead vanished and the golden crescent moon appeared, sending gold light everywhere.

Because of the light, the black moon on Luna P's forehead changed back to a gold one and Usa reverted back to her six year old form as the Black Crystal's energy left her body.

The key around Usa's neck exploded in pink light again and became a beam, pushing them out of the time void and into the time Usa had come from. Unknown to everyone, the crystal time key also returned Usa's complete memories to her.

When they were set down again Minako grabbed Usa and smacked her screaming, "How dare you, you little brat!! You dragged us all the way to the future for what reason!?" Usa's eyes began to fill with tears but before she could cry Ami gave Minako a shove.

When she looked at Ami she noticed everyone was looking at the same thing. When Minako looked as well she gasped.

The person standing in front of her looked like an older version of Rubius. He was wearing crimson clothes with embroidered gold cuffs and seams. He was also wearing a crimson cape with a gold clasp.

He was calm as he spoke to them, "Why do you yell at a child for something she did not do?"

Minako was angry, "She did do it!! She sent us all here for no reason!!"

"She did not. I called you here. She did not have the crystal time key before I sent it to her."

Rei started suddenly with realization, "Your the one who talked through Luna P and turned Usa into Wicked Lady! Your the reason she hurt all of us!"

F. Rubius glared at her, "If I recall, you were going to kill her. She would have hurt you anyway. I just gave her some help." He was calm even under the scout's threatening glares.

Minako suddenly screamed in pain as Usa stepped on her foot and everyone in her group ran to her, allowing Usa to get away and run toward F. Rubius.

Minako saw her first and yelled at her, "Usa get back here!! I will punish you if you don't!"

Usa stopped and turned to look at Minako, "You would punish me even if I did so I won't!" She began walking toward F. Rubius and stopped about three feet away.

Usa looked up at his face before crossing her feet, plucking her skirt and dipping forward in a lovely curtsy. The others decided that F. Rubius was a very important person for Small Lady, the moon princess, to curtsy to him.

Usa looked up at him with tears in her eyes as F. Rubius knelt down to her level and held out his arms in a hug offering.

Usa leaped into his arms, "Daddy!!" Everyone stared in shock as F. Rubius hugged Usa tightly and picked her up. Luna P floated to his level and dipped itself forward in a bow.

F. Rubius looked at the time travelers and turned around to go with Luna P floating after him. Usagi and Rubius glanced at each other and ran forward to follow.

The scouts decided the best thing they could do was to follow as well, considering they couldn't get back by themselves.

Neo: Well I hope that you all are happy! My fingers are going to fall off from typing so much and only four people have reviewed my last chapter! If I don't get reviews then I might not post on time because I think people don't like the fic.

Rubius: If you like the fic please review! That way we don't have to follow Neo's plotline ever again!

Neo: What are you talking about? I'm half way done with the sequel!

Rubius & Bunny: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!