Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Black Moon Princess ❯ Chapter 7

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Neo: Sorry I'm late! My grandparents were over yesterday and I didn't get to finish typing this and from what I can see in my folder this chapter will be short!

Rubius: And you might want to skip over the next chapter Neo!

Neo: Why?

Rubius: Because I'm sure it's the one that's all about the scouts!

Neo: Don't remind me! I don't own anything so don't sue me! You'll just be wasting your time as I am not making any money from this! The only thing I get out of this is reviews and please give me more!

F. Rubius took them all to the palace where they were greeted by a tall woman wearing white silk. She had long blonde hair, done up in pigtails, and a golden crescent moon on her forehead.

Minako gasped, "It's the Neo Queen! The one who will rule the Earth!"

The woman nodded, "I am Usagi, Neo Queen of this land and of the entire Earth!"

Bunny gasped, "You are me!?"

Usagi smiled, "Yes, I am you and," She motioned to the child in F. Rubius' arms, "that is Chibi Usa. Our daughter." She turned to Usa, "Now, my dear, tell me why you did not stay with the scouts."

Usa's eyes started to tear up with the mention of the time she spent with the sailor scouts. Luna P floated down gently and landed in her arms, "The scouts were all mean to me and Bunny. They made me do chores and stuff they were suppose to do. Minako and Tuxedo Mask made Bunny believe that he loved her and them they told her no one could love her and...and."

At this point Usa could not take it anymore and began to cry loudly. F. Rubius hugged his daughter tighter and Usa buried her face in his jacket and sobbed her heart out.

F. Rubius looked up from comforting his little girl to glare at the scouts. All of them shrunk back at the intensity of the hatred in his eyes.

Minako recovered first and began screaming, "You little brat! How could you turn your back on us after all we did for you?!?"

Usa looked at her angrily through her tears, "Sure you protected me! But only while Usagi-chan was there! After she left you didn't care at all! Someone could have kidnapped me and you wouldn't have noticed!"

Minako, Tuxedo Mask, and the other scout looked shocked that Usa would talk like that to anyone. Bunny and Rubius started to laugh at all of their shocked faces.

This only got the got-tempered Sailor Mars mad and she turned to yell at them, "What are you two laughing at?!?"

Rubius was the only one of them who could answer, "Your all's faces! That was the funniest thing I have ever seen!"

Makoto started trembling with rage as her face turned red and she exploded, "You both are the worst people I have ever met in my life! I hate you and I hope you and the whole Black Moon Family burns in Hell!"

Bunny stopped laughing and spoke to her mockingly, "I am quite glad you hate me. It is of course what I want after all. I'd kill myself if you liked me!"

Rubius piped up as well, "Also, we've already been to Hell. It's very nice down there but they kicked us all out because we liked it too much. We're not allowed there ever again."

Bunny nodded in agreement, "Besides, we don't want to go back anyway."

Rei smirked, "Too awful for you down there?"

Bunny only smiled sweetly, "No, it was just too boring." The Sailor Scouts just stared with their mouths hanging open in shock. This caused Usa to start laughing which in turn made Minako even madder than she already was.

Without any thought about what exactly she was doing, Minako grabbed Usa right out of F. Rubius' arms and threw her on the round screaming, "You ungrateful brat! After all the wonderful things we did for you, you go and laugh at us!!"

Her rant was cut short as a blast of fire slammed into her and Minako went flying through the air screaming before landing hard on the ground.

Burns covered her body and the sailor outfit she wore had been almost completely burned off. Mamoru ran over to his love with the other scouts to see if their leader was still alive.

Bunny, Rubius, and Usa all hoped she was dead but none of them counted on it. Ami looked up from checking Minako over, "She's still alive! This proves that even with your 'amazing' power you can't kill us!"

F. Rubius watched her and after listening to what she had to say started to laugh, "If I really wanted to kill your leader she would be dead and her bones would be burned to ashes. But , this is not the place where the fight will go on nor is it time yet. To insure a good fight you will be given a month to train as hard as you can. Then, and only then, we shall fight."

Usagi walked up to them, "You may go to the med room in the palace to treat your leader. The medicine there will help her heal very fast."

With a light bow, she, F. Rubius, Usa, Bunny, and Rubius went inside the palace, leaving the scouts and Mamoru alone with their leader.

Neo: This chapter is too short *looks through fic* And chapter eight is about the same size! Short chapters!

Rubius: Then again the next chapter is all about what the scouts are doing. You should get a medal or something for making as long as it is.

Neo: If I remember correctly then it took me nearly a month to write that and it nearly made me sick doing it please review.