Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Bluff Master ❯ Plan A ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer : I don't own the characters.

This story is inspired by one of those Bollywood movies I've been watching lately called, surprise of all surprises, 'Bluffmaster'. Although it's inspired by the movie I can assure everyone that the plot has nothing to do with it, although Haruka indeed is the master of bluff in this story, so to speak. I hope you'll like this chapter.

'Bluff' is just a different word for 'con'.

A/N : I know Japan doesn’t have a president but for this fic we’ll pretend it does.

Bluff Master
Chapter six
- Plan A-

That saturday morning Michiru and Haruka sat next to each other for the first time since the blonde coach had arrived. They hadn't really been fighting anymore but even though that was a proven fact it didn't stop them from staying far away from the other. Next to the vocal lessons ofcourse. Tonight was Michiru's audition which meant they had only a few hours to convince her father that they were indeed interested in each other.

''We'd better start a conversation.'' Haruka suddenly said causing Michiru to snap out of her thoughts and nod. Haruka was right. This had to look realistic. She smiled slightly, enjoying the shocked and questioning expression on everyone's faces when they noticed the two of them were sort of talking. Even Setsuna seemed surprised. ''Why don't you tell me about school. I mean, you're going to a school right?''

The aqua haired girl blushed. Somehow whenever Haruka whispered like that it made her feel strange inside. ''No. My dad pays some guy to tutor me. He comes here every monday and wednesday. Not this week though. Something about staff meetings or something. That's probably why you missed him.''

''Another guy? Let me guess, you're father's idea?'' Haruka raised an eyebrow. Surely Mamoru had told her Michiru's father was busy trying to hook his daughter to a guy but she didn't know he went that far.

The smaller girl sighed, looking down at her empty plate. ''If you think that's worse. My father has tried a million different ways to couple me up with a guy. Last time was actually a bit funny. He was rambling something about models and before I knew it a couple of almost naked male models walked into my bedroom and started to dance.''

Haruka shivered. ''Scary thought...''

''Don't whine.'' Michiru giggled. ''I was the one who lost her childish innocence. Since that day I am officially scarred for life.'' With that said she gazed up at her blonde coach. ''I bet you wouldn't mind it if a couple of half naked female models walked into your bedroom.''

''Only if their name is Michiru Kaioh.'' Haruka replied with a wink.

''You'd wish. You were born with the wrong gender Ten'oh.'' Michiru said, noticing that the doors of the dinning room opened.

''And I told you that wasn't a issue then.'' Haruka whispered. The smaller girl looked up with a questioning look on her face. This was the second time Haruka had said such a thing. It was almost as if the blonde was hinting at something. Michiru didn't quite get it though. She decided to ask about it later, now they had to focuss on convincing her father.

The president walked into the dinning room with a bright smile on his face. Ofcourse his bodyguards followed him to his seat before standing up against the wall. It was strange. Haruka found it annoying all those bodyguards and maids. It was as if you were constantly being watched. 'As if those cameras aren't bad enough.'

''Good morning daddy.'' Michiru cheered. This was the first time Haruka had seen the girl act like this. She almost seemed to mean the faked smile on her face. Haruka ofcourse knew better. She was used to faking things. It took a lot more effort to fool her. ''Did you sleep well?'' She heard Michiru asked.

Haruka couldn't help it but smile. She had to admit that Michiru would make a good bluff master herself someday. After all, the girl had done nothing but fooling everyone around her. Everyone thought she wanted to be a singer while in reality she wanted to be a violinist.

''Very well.'' Kenji replied with a smile. ''Now Michiru, why don't you tell me what's on your mind.'' It was more of a comment than a question.

Michiru blinked a few times. ''What do you mean daddy?''

The president laughed which caused most of the people who were also sitting behind the dinner table to look up for a moment. Then after a few seconds they went on with putting food on their plates. ''You're only nice when you want something.'' He finally answered.

Haruka blinked a few times, trying her best to hide her amusement. Kenji was good, very good. Then before she even knew it she cracked up, laughing slightly. She immidiately stopped though when Michiru sent her a killer look. If looks could kill she'd be dead right now. ''You're being silly.'' She finally whispered, blushing. ''There's nothing I want. I just want to show some interest in my father. Is that such a crime?''

''You do realise how that sounded, right?'' Haruka wondered out loud.

''TEN'OH!'' Michiru yelped, her blush growing even deeper. ''Pervert.''

Kenji just stared at his daughter and the blonde before breaking down into fits of laughter once more. Those two really seemed to like each other. ''No,. seriously Michiru. What can I help you with?''

The blonde tomboy noticed the uncomfortable look on the smaller girl's face. Maybe she would do the talking this time. ''Actually sir...'' Haruka paused for a moment, making sure Kenji was focussed on what she was saying instead of with the thigns around them. ''I was wondering if I could take your daughter out on a date tonight. She already agreed but she wanted me to ask you first. For your approval ofcourse.''

The president blinked a few times. It was almost too good to be true. Michiru had finally taken some kind of interest in the opposite gender. ''Well ofcourse!'' He cheered, winking at his daughter. ''No need to ask such a thing. Have a good time you two!''

Michiru blushed. Her father could be so embarrassing from time to time. ''Father...'' She whispered.

He just smiled and so did Haruka. She was going to get what she had wanted ever since the moment she came to this place. A kiss from the aqua haired beauty.

-----

Ami slowly walked through the hall until she reached the room she had been looking for. After knocking on the door a few time it finally opened, revealing a very tired looking brunette. ''Good morning, Makoto.''

The other didn't seem too happy. ''G-good morning.'' The brunette yawned, stepping aside for the other to enter. ''Come in.'' Ami just nodded before she stepped inside of the other's room.

It wasn't half as messy as Ami had expected the other's room to be. ''You changed a bit it seems.'' She commented. She knew it was completely out of place to say such a thing but right now she couldn't care less. She wasn't interested in becoming Makoto's friend or anything anymore. They were here to discuss bussiness now. ''Anyway,''

She slowly turned around, facing Makoto who seemed to be wide awake right now. She held a pained expression on her face. After all it still hurted the brunette to see the other like this. Unable to hold her and unable to kiss those inviting lips. ''Anyway..'' She repeated.

''Change of plan.'' Ami said, smiling a bit. ''I am going to tell the president about Haruka's identity and yours as well.''

Makoto went wide eyed upon hearing that. ''You can't do that. You want me to rot in prison or something?!''

''You'd deserve it.'' Ami replied but shook her head. ''Ofcourse not. I want him to help us. We can't do this by ourselves and I don't care what you are Mako....Makoto, you're a bluff master but you aren't some sort of god. You know you'll never be able to pull this off.''

The brunette sighed. ''The president won't take it very well. He seems to like Haruka, plus she's going out with Michiru. Can't you keep it a secret one more day?''

''To have Haruka seduce my cousin? Michiru is not the type you'd like to see broken and hurt.'' The bluenette stated.

''Haruka won't hurt her. I think she actually started to like Michiru.'' Makoto defended the blonde tomboy. ''Just one extra day Ami. If there's anything left of that girl I used to know then please let it show now.''

''One more day. But then,'' She couldn't even continue her sentence because before she could Makoto had pulled her into a tight hug, thanking her over and over. It seemed a bit weird coming from the brunette but somehow she didn't care. It felt so good to be in the other's arms again.

After a few minutes they pulled apart again. ''I started plan A.'' Makoto whispered, changing the subject.

''Good.'' Ami smiled, wondering why she felt so strange all of a sudden. ''Then it won't be long until Haruka.....''

----

Haruka sat on her bed, holding her head in her hands. She felt so sick all of a sudden. Just before she had reached her bedroom she suddenly started to get these dizzy spells and somehow the lightheadedness wouldn't go away.

''Ruka?'' Suddenly a voice asked causing Haruka to look up with a pained yet surprised expression on her face. She hadn't heard anyone enter the room. It was Makoto who was standing in front of her. The brunette seemed worried. ''Are you ok? You don't look so well.''

''I just need an asperine and I'll be fine.'' The other replied. ''I guess it's just the stress getting to me. Or something like that.''

Makoto nodded, sitting down next to her partner. ''I heard that Kenji approved on you and Michiru going out. I guess you're happy about that, right?''

''I am.'' Haruka whispered as she winced. Her head really hurt.

''Ruka, maybe you should see a docter.'' Makoto quickly said. She slowly placed a hand on the tomboy's shoulder but Haruka shrugged.

''No need for that Mako. I am fine. It's just a stupid headache. Besides I don't want some doctor to tell me I can't go out tonight.''

The brunette giggled. That really sounded like Haruka. The blonde never let anything stop her doing what she wanted to do. This also proved how much Haruka liked Michiru. 'If you only knew Ruka.... Sorry about the pain though.'

Just when Makoto was about to stand up to get her friend some asperines and water the door flew open, revealing Michiru who seemed to be very excited. ''Are you ready to go Haruka?''

When she saw Makoto she blushed, bowing her head slightly. ''I didn't know the two of you were in here. I didn't mean interrupt you or anyth....''

''I was just leaving.'' The brunette said, cutting the other off. ''Have fun you two.'' And before anyone could say anything else Makoto had already made her way past Michiru and walked out of the room.

Haruka shivered a bit, standing up. It felt like she was going to faint any moment now. 'What the hell is wrong with me?' Haruka had seen this before but she had never felt it herself. It was as if she was poisoned or something like that.

''Are you okay? You look rather pale.'' Michiru commented when she saw the blank expression on Haruka's face. But just when she commented Haruka on it the blonde had regained her usual composure and put her arms around Michiru.

''I am fine. Now shall we get going. Your future is waiting.''

''I hope so. I am afraid I'll screw up.'' Michiru admitted while blushing a bit. It was kind of embarrassing to say. Haruka pulled her arm back causing Michiru to look up at the taller woman.

''You won't screw up. If your skills as a violinist are half as good as your singing then I am sure you're the only star that will shine tonight. Besides, don't screw up because I am your partner... I don't want to look like a fool in front of everyone.'' She joked although she didn't feel like joking around at all. Her head was killing her. This certainly wasn't an ordinary headache. 'Maybe Mako's right. Tomorrow I'll go see a doctor...'

The aqua haired girl giggled, smacking the blonde playfully. ''Thanks a lot. I'll surely try my best to keep your reputation up.''

''Good girl. Now come on....my car is waiting.'' Michiru nodded before she let the other escort her out of the room.

To Be Continued...