Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ BowSong: The diary of the Star Archer ❯ A meeting of the minds... and powers... ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
BowSong: Diary of the Star Archer part 4

I screamed. I screamed for a long time. Then, I screamed some more. After I finished screaming, I caught my breath and screamed again.
By this time, my screaming drew some people's attention. When I finished screaming, I looked at the door. That was a rather comical sight, for there was 3 girls, of varying heights, wedged in the door. One other thing I noticed is that Birdbrain must've followed me here, because he came flying over their heads and into the room.
"Gary, what's wrong? What happened?" This from good old Crispy Strips.
At this, the three girls managed to unwedge themselves from the doorway. The one who was in here earlier, Sylvia, was the first to speak. But, they all said pretty much the same. There's only so many different ways to say 'what happened?'
"Nothing much, I just think I had a bad dream. I don't even remember it." This was a bald-faced lie. Edward, my cousin, his face now forever burned into my head.
"You can tell us what you will. We will know the truth eventually, Star Archer." This was from the tallest of the three. I stand up, feeling much better than the day before, and start to walk out of the room.
"Think what you will, I'm outta here." I start to walk out of the door.
"Aren't we just a little underdressed for that occasion?" Sylvia mutters, innocently.
I look down. All the more clothing I'm wearing is a pair of pants that have been rendered to shorts. Seeing cloth that looks like my shirt, I grab it and put it on. This is when I see the tatters that my favorite shirt was reduced to. This irked me. Holding up the shirt, I muttered "And I liked this shirt, too..." I give it a gentle tug, and it rips cleanly off again. I uncerimoniously dump it into the trash can.
One of the girls, laughing at this, said something. It was incomprehensible to me, as I was muttering darkly to myself. "What was that?" I asked, since I missed what she said.
"I have a shirt that might fit you. You mind black?"
Looking at my pants... err, shorts, which are black, I responded simply "I hope so, or I masde a terrible mistake with these shorts."
As I said this, I was thrown a black t-shirt, with an interesting pattern of a dark gray drawn on a black base color. It was interesting, as it had the different zodiac signs on it.
'Cool,' I thought to myself. 'I'll have to return this.' Feeling bold, I asked something I probably should have before. "Now, how do I get home?"
The tall one, I believe her name was Nameikou, offered to drive me home. I wasn't going to turn this down. I got into the car, and was driven off.
When the car stopped, and I got out, I realized this wasn't home. But, I thought I could ask directions. I climbed the steps I saw in front of me, and heard people talking at the top.
"We don't know if this Star Archer, or whatever he calls himself, is friend or foe. That makes him dangerous. We should keep our distance from him..." They were talking about me. Looking from the bushes, I saw it was Usagi and her friends. I recognized people from pictures in Birdo's book. The one who spoke was Sailor Mars.
Calling from the shadows, throwing my voice, I responded. "Sailor Mars, mistress of fire, you should be wary of mistrusting allies. Often, it can prove a problem."
All of the ladies jumped. Yes, it was fun to scare them. It was also too easy.
Usagi had the sense to call out "Who's there?!" as she jumped.
"Funny you should have to ask, your friend here just spoke of me." With this, I walked out of a shadow, unnoticed, until I was centered in the group.
"Gary! You're the Star Archer?" Usagi looked more confused than normal.
As soon as introductions were completed, I saw a girl, with flame red hair, and blue-green eyes, albeit she was shorter than me by almost half a foot. She saw me, and stormed up to the group.
""Nice move Usagi. I let you start one meeting by yourself and you already have a visitor. I think you beat my bet. How long's he been here? Anyone clock it?" As soon as she spoke, I thought I recognized her from school.
"I'm part of the group, albeit a new addition to the ranks. I'm the Star Archer, alias Gary Usar. And you are...?" I say this, offering my hand.
"Mitaiyoko Helio," she responds coldly, not returning my handshake.
"Well, aren't we the friendly type. I've explained why I'm here, now, would you care to explain YOUR presence?" I started feeling a little odd right after this.
"I'm Sailor Sun, leader of the Zodiac scouts, and I'm rather upset at that bakabrained Moon princess for letting someone like YOU into her group."
"Hey! That's not nice. I'm supposed to be her guardian." I retort, while silently agreeing with her. Then, I start to feel really odd. Looking down, I find myself floating a good foot in the air!
"For a guardian, you're pretty lousy. Shouldn't you want to keep your feet on the ground?"
"You honestly think I'm TRYING to float here?" As I rotate upside down. And suddenly, I drop to the ground, facefirst.
"No, not really," she says with a smirk. "And isn't that Natalie's shirt?"
"Oh, so you know them too, eh? They helped me recover from the last attack. I got hit hard, and it shredded my shirt, so she loaned me this one."
"Right. Like I believe you."
At this time, someone comes running up to the group, saying something about an attack in southern Tokyo. I take off running, to get there as soon as possible. All I hear is a previously unseen enemy is there, wreaking massive havoc. Before I hear any more, I run off, down the steps, and straight to home to get some things.

A/N: Usual disclaimers apply. I own none of the scouts, they are property of Naoko Takeuchi. I don't own Sailor Sun, or the zodiacs. They belong to my girlfriend. I do own Gary, however, and a few others who may make an appearance are mine or accredited to me. Anyways, sayonara until next time, no clue when that will be.

Ciao,
~GryffindorArcher