Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Bring me to life ❯ Prologue

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I do not own Sailor Moon or any of its characters, however I do own Tialla, Jake, Cash, Sammie Simone, Sean, Dart and any other characters I may create please do not steal them.

AN: this story will exaggerate Goth s on many levels and there will be a lot of other things that may offended some in this story if you are not happy with this please do not continue.


Prologue

Tsukino Usagi and her friends, Mizuno Ami, Kino Makoto, Aino Minako, and Hino Rai, walked in the direction of the malls food court, loaded down with the stuff they had got, Ami had spent about an hour in the book store and had left with two books on modern medicine and one on pediatrician, Minako had went though just about every clothing store in the mall and had got three tops, one skirt, and two pair s of pants, not to mention the bags of accessories she had got and the new Sailor V comic, Rai hadn t gone quite as crazy as Minako but she had got a really nice new top, and a new pare of earrings, and Maketo had got some new spice s and a new cooking apron plus two pillows with lots of fancy lace on them.
The only one that hadn t got anything was Usagi which the other girls all thought was vary strange because they all new Usagi had all her birthday money left, this however was not a real concern to any of them and so none of them mentioned it.

~ The other end of the mall ~

Tialla and her best friend Jake where unpacking the last of the boxes before the grand opining of there new store, well in truth the store was one seventh hers and one seventh Jake s, the other five peace s where held by there close friends and the rest of there gang. Tialla flipped her curly red hair out of her face and walked over to the window and examined her refection, she fluffed her hair and looked at her outfit. You look great! Jake yelled from the other end of the store, he hadn t even looked up he just knew, like he always did what was on her mind. You think so she asked him looking at her black leather pants, combat boots, and her black shirt which had a long sleeve on the right and no sleeve at all on the left, oh and of coarse her moon star pendent, everyone in the group as well as many others was required to ware one of them.
Just then the rest of the gang walked in, so we all set for the grand opining? Asked Sammie as she flipped her long white blond hair over her shoulder and purposely ignoring Tialla, walked over to Jake and smiled up at him with her best smile. Ya just about, Jake answered as politely as he could with Sammie pressing up to him. Tialla just shuck her head, she was used to this Jake was vary good looking and most girls hit on him and purposely ignored her because most people thought that more was gong on between them then just friendship which wasn t trough at all, no mater how good looking Jake was with his tall muscular build, his wavy black hair and bright blue eye s, he was more like the big brother Tialla had never had then anything else. Well that s good, said Cash, we have to open the doors in about an hour and we want to make a good first impression!
Tialla smiled at Cash and thought to herself how lucky they were to have him helping them with this new store, he was so smart when it came to managing money and business, a little argent maybe but that came from the fact that he came from money, his father had owned one of the biggest companies in the world before he and Cash s mother had bean killed by a mugger when Cash was eight, And even though all that money was Cash s he couldn t have any of it till last year when he had turned eighteen. Cash looked over at Tialla with a smile, he had bean after her from the time they were thirteen and Tialla had come to the orphanage and met the others. Tialla smiled back she hated to admit it but Cash had matured a lot when he had inherited his fathers money and he wasn t to bad looking ether, with his slightly curly blond hair and mischievous smile, and the black pants, black t-shirt and black sports cote really added to the look she thought to herself with a small smile.
Hay I m getting hungry said Jake with a smile, who feels up to going for lunch? I ll go Tialla volunteered with a smile, she felt like she had to get away for a while and get a breather before they opened the store.

~ The mall food court ~

Usagi and the other girls where sitting at a table eating lunch and talking about the day they d had, I really like the new shirt you got Rai, Minako told Rai, its looks so good you!
Yeah well I hope you don t have any plan s to borrow it Rai told her I still haven t got the other three shirts you borrowed back yet. Usagi and the others laughed they had all lost one thing or another to Minako s closet at some time or another not that Usagi minded she hated all her things, she wanted desperately for a change from her pink bedroom and her good-goody outfits, she wanted to stop going to the Gap to look for her things and most of all she wanted people to stop expecting her to be there little princess!
Usagi looked over at a group of boys that were looking at a girl with bright red hair, she was dressed in black and she turned heads ware ever she went. I wish I could look like that Usagi thought to herself unhappily.

~ A few tables away from Usagi and the gang ~

Tialla had bean waiting in line to order the food for her and the others when a tall guy with blue hair had walked up to her and asked her for the time, she had told him it was 12:07 and turned back to make her order when he had grabbed her by the arm and put a knife to her neck, he then turned to the man behind the counter and told him to empty the cash register or else, the man finished filling the bag and Tialla s captor started puling her toward the exit, your coming with me he said to her with a smile, just as Tialla was being pulled toward the door a girl in a mini skirt with wings on her back and her long blond hair in pig tale s jump kicked the man in the face and sent him flying to the ground with a dull thud.
The man got up of the floor but decided he didn t want to fight a super hero so he tuned and started to run in the other direction, ware he met up with Sailor Venus and Sailor Mars who in turn handed him over to mall security.


Sailor Mercury helped Tialla to her feet and asked her if she was alright, yeah I think I hit my head on that landing but all be okay, she answered smiling at the Sailor s who all stood in front of her now. I really don t know how to thank you she went on in a hurry, feeling vary embarrassed because everyone was looking at them but also because she was standing and talking to the legendary Sailor Senshi. It s all part of the job answered Sailor Venus with a smile, yes but still, I mean wow, Tialla went on I just cant believe you saved me and that I m really talking to you all in person, is so cool! I hate to interrupt but we should be living before the tv crew show up said Sailor Mercury, the Senshi turned to leave but Tialla grabbed Sailor Jupiter by the arm and handed her a card for there store, I know it s not much, but hear have this she said, it s a card for my new store that s opining today, wear having a big sale stop bye and check us out!



Lady