Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Chibi-usa & Helios ❯ Chibi-usa's Dream ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hey Peoples,

This is my first fanfic so if you think it's really dumb and stupid I'm sorry I need practice on it. I'm also using the Japanese names instead of the English, just to tell every one. Well hope you enjoy it! ;)

~*~

Chapter 1: Chibi-usa's dream

Chibi-usa woke up in the palace in Crystal Tokyo, a tear fell from her face when she sat upon her bed thinking about the dream she had last night.

*Flashback*

Chibi-usa was walking around a kingdom unaware of where she was at first. She walked around through the misty place when all of a sudden she saw a strange aura a distance ahead of her.

She walked slowly towards the aura and realized it was a young man kneeling down on one leg praying. Chibi-usa stopped dead in her tracks and whispered to herself "Helios…" She wanted to continue to go forward but her heart kept her still and she didn't move any closer.

For minutes she stood there not moving a muscle, the emotion she felt was strange, she felt confused, loving, and scared. Helios didn't even notice her, Chibi-usa stood in the same place just waiting for a simple hello, but he still knelt there praying.

She was confused of why she was here, here in Elysion, she didn't know if it was a dream or reality her mind told her it was a dream but her heart said it was reality. Slowly she started to walk towards Helios thinking of what to say; soon she came two feet away from him and tried to say something.

Her mouth opened just to say something to Helios, but the words wouldn't come. She began again then Helios slowly opened his eyes and looked up at Chibi-usa. "Hello my maiden, I've been waiting for you for a long time." Chibi-usa was still speechless, she could feel tears forming in her eyes but held them back.

They both had feelings for each other but neither one of them could bring themselves to tell the other how they really feel. Helios took a deep breath and was about to speak then Chibi-usa brought her arms around him and began crying. He held her for minutes to come neither one saying a word, Helios then pulled Chibi-usa back tears streaming down her face she finally was about to speak when he quick cut her off.

"I'm sending you this dream Chibi-usa, for there is a danger coming".

"Huh?" She asked bewildered.

"A new enemy is coming to Earth. You must stop it."

"What do you mean Helios? We've had peace in Crystal Tokyo for a while and Sailor Moon defeated Galaxia a few years ago."

"Yes that is true my maiden, though I sense their will be a great evil force soon that will come to destroy this Earth. I'll do as much as I can, but I can't leave Elysion. I must protect the dreams of people."

"Helios this is so confusing, who is the enemy"?

"All I know is that it's an enemy with stronger powers than Galaxia, I can feel that this oncoming enemy is getting stronger every second and is heading towards Earth. So you must do as much as you can to defeat it".

"But Helios, I haven't transformed into Sailor Chibi-Moon since the Sailor Senshi and I defeated Nehelenia in the past."

"Chibi-usa you must do something, I will be of help as much as I can and you can summon me when needed by the power in the Crystal Bell".

"Helios..."

"Please, I know this is hard but if you don't do something the enemy will destroy the Earth. You must go back to the past and bring Sailor Moon, Mercury, Mars, Jupiter, Venus, Uranus, Neptune, and Saturn."

"I can't temper with the past, and all of a sudden bring the Sailor Senshi to the future."

"You have to it's the only way Chibi-usa. Use your time key and use the passage of time then Sailor Pluto should help you from there".

"Pluto won't listen. Anyway what about the future senshi why can't they fight"?

"The evil that's coming will take them away from Crystal Tokyo, we must revert to the Sailor Senshi in the past".

"Why what's going to happen to them"!

"I can't say there is nothing any one of us can do to stop it, please just do as I say. Everything will be fine I promise".

"HOW CAN IT BE FINE? YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT MY BEST FRIENDS WILL BE TAKEN AWAY FROM ME. NO, I WON'T BELIEVE IT."

"Please Chibi-usa just listen to me. I have to leave you now but just believe in the strength you have in yourself and your heart and you can defeat this evil."

"Good luck, my maiden. I'll be with you always". Helios quickly spoke and planted a small kiss on Chibi-usa's cheek.

Chibi-usa became speechless as a small blush formed on her cheeks. She slowly began drifting away from Helios and Elysion.

"Wait, Helios..."

~*~

Chibi-usa has tears streaming down her face as she sits on her bed in the palace.

It must be a dream, only a dream.

Chibi-usa quickly got up and wiped some tears from her face, as she saw the Crystal Bell began to shine brightly.

" Is my dream reality"? Chibi-usa thinks quietly to herself.

She got dressed in a white gown (similar to the one her mother wears) and ran through the halls looking for the Senshi and her Mother and Father.

*What will happen, Is Chibi-usa's dream true, Is Helios right about the future? * Find out in Chapter 2*

So what do you think? For every one who reads this please tell me what you think about my first fan-fic.

Hope you think it's good ;) My email by the way is sweet_teen15@sailormoon.com