Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Chibi-usa & Helios ❯ New Enemy ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hey peoples,

Last time Chibi-usa had a dream about Helios, not knowing if what he told her was true about the future or not. Soon she'll find out.

Chapter 2: New Enemy

Chibi-usa ran through the halls of the palace looking for any sign of the Sailor Scouts or her parents. She ran from room to room and still no sign of them, finally she came to the last room tears began forming in her eyes as she began to open the door.

She thought to herself "Please let them be there, Please".

Chibi-usa opened the door and walked into the room tears streaming down her face.

"What's wrong my darling"? Serenity walked up to her daughter as she came in.

"Nothing's wrong" she said as she came up and hugged her mother, in Chibi-usa's mind she wanted to tell her parents but something was holding her back from doing so.

Standing behind her was Chibi-usa's father and the other sailor scouts with worried looks on their faces. Thinking if Chibi-usa was all right.

Chibi-usa pulled back and wiped some tears from her face "Mama, never leave me ok".

"Oh darling, I would never leave you". "I'll always be here to protect you".

"We are here for you also Chibi-usa, don't forget." "We will always protect you". The Sailor Scouts and the King added in after Serenity spoke.

"Thank you" was the last thing Chibi-usa said before she slowly fell asleep in Serenity's arms.

Serenity carried Chibi-usa to her bedroom with Endymion next to her, both with worried looks on their faces.

Endymion said, "Do you think she knows about the new enemy that's approaching"?

"I don't know" Serenity replied "If so we need to keep her away from it at all costs, I can't risk it, it's way to powerful maybe even for me".

"But, Usako..."

A tear fell from Serenity's face "I can't remember the last time you called me by that".

Endymion puts his hand on Serenity's shoulder "We must tell her, otherwise she'll be in more danger then she already is."

"I know, but..."

"Trust me, Usako"

Serenity takes a deep breathe " Alright, we will tell her after she wakes up, she needs the rest."

Serenity lays Chibi-usa on her bed and walks away with Endymion.

"We need to finish discussing about this new enemy, Serenity".

"Right, we need all the information we can get on this new evil". Serenity looks back at Chibi-usa, "I'll protect you my darling, I promise".

A few hours later Chibi-usa wakes up from a huge explosion, she grabs her transformation brooch, her Heart Moon Rod and her Crystal Bell then runs out of her bedroom.

Chibi-usa runs around the palace and looking for were the explosion occurred, a shock went through her and she ran up to the room were she last saw every one. She slowly opened the door to find a huge dark mist and the room destroyed and ripped apart from the Crystal Palace.

MOON CRISIS, MAKE UP!

Chibi-usa transformed into Super Sailor Chibi-Moon and pointed her Moon Rod at the dark mist.

Slowly the mist came to the ground and formed into a tall woman with a short black dress, black hair that almost reached the ground, and bloodshot eyes staring straight a Chibi-Moon.

Chibi-Moon felt fear throughout her body, but still stood there ready to attack. I..I..am Sailor Chibi-Moon...an..and...i..i..in the name...o..of the...Moo...Moon...I will...pun....punish YOU!

"Is this all that the planet has left, a mere child". HaHaHaHaHa

"What have you done to the Sailor Scouts"!!

"Those weak little warriors if that's what you should call them, they didn't stand a chance against me"!

Tears started to form in her eyes, she thought to herself "My dream was right, the Sailor Scouts are gone".

"Oh look the little child is crying looks like she'll be simple to take out like the others". HaHaHaHaHa

"I don't think so"." PINK SUGAR HEART ATTACK!!!"

"HA, you think those little fireworks can stop me?" "DARK ORB BLAST!!!"

**What will happen when they fire their attacks? ** What happened to the Sailor Scouts? **Find out in Chapter 3! ^_^