Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Chibi-usa & Helios ❯ Time CAT-astrophe ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hey Peoples, I hope you like my story so far. And thank you for all the emails about my fanfic^_^ means a lot. Also if any of you have questions about me or my fanfic I will try to answer the best I can.

*Last time the Outer Senshi began to fight the new enemy and Sailor Pluto brought Chibi-usa to the Gates of Time so Diana could take her to the past. Find out what happens with Diana and Chibi-usa*

Chapter 4: Time CAT-astrophe

Diana stepped through the Gates of Time dragging the unconscious Chibi-usa behind her. Diana looked sadly at Chibi-usa and the small cat was thinking about the new enemy and who she or he was.

"I wonder who this enemy is, is he or she really stronger than Galaxia?" Diana asked this question over and over mostly concentrating on her questions instead of concentrating to get to the past.

Diana began to pant a bit realizing how much energy it was taking out of her to get them to the past, especially since Chibi-usa was motionless and she couldn't use her own powers at the moment. Both of them began to land on a long walkway, which seemed to go as far as a couple miles. Diana almost collapsed as she landed and strong forces hit against her body making the journey harder and harder by the second.

Then Diana began to remember what Pluto said before she left. "Diana, I will lend you some of my power which will make sure that you will have a safe journey to the past."

"I shouldn't use that power yet. I need to get farther until it will be more sufficient to use it." Diana thought this as she struggled to go further, she was determined to get Chibi-usa safely to the past.

Sailor Pluto stood guard at the Gates of Time feeling a small bit of fear inside about the new enemy. The fog around the gates began to get thicker and black fog came towards Sailor Pluto. Pluto was ready to shoot an attack at the fog, but something was holding her back. The fog came down and formed into Queen Izumi.

"Were is that little brat that moon girl!" Izumi demanded to know

Pluto stood there in the same place worried and scared for Chibi-usa's safety.

"I guess I'll have to find out for myself then if you won't tell me." A dark orb started to form in her hands and she began to say her attack.

"DARK ORB BLAST!!!"

Pluto took her Time Staff and shoot her attack at Izumi.

"DEAD SCREAM!!!"

Both attacks were brought to each other and both Pluto and Izumi fell back by the impact. Izumi quickly stood up only with a few scratches were on her arm.

"Good job Pluto, though I guess I won another battle now didn't I." Izumi walked towards Pluto and went down to grab her.

"I don't think so." Pluto stood up and faced Izumi. "I'll sacrifice my life for the safety of Chibi-usa, no matter what you may do."

"Aww, how sweet, though I don't really care all I want is her Silver Crystal."

"Why do you need that?"

"You don't need to know Pluto, though I'll tell you one thing, I'm here to destroy it and get rid of all the people who stand in my way of accomplishing this." Izumi grabbed Pluto by the neck "You'll be a great addition to my plan Pluto, you just wait and see."

Pluto struggled to get free, the grasp on her neck was too strong and she soon fell unconscious. A dark mist engulfed the area of were Izumi and Pluto were standing. After the mist cleared all that stood there was Izumi in front of the Gates of Time. Izumi sacrificed some of her power to open the gates, a blue light came through and Izumi stepped forward.

"Soon my plan to destroy the Silver Crystal will be complete." Izumi gave a small laugh and continued into the gates.

Diana finished walking through the walkway and collapsed with Chibi-usa right behind her.

"I'm..so...tired. That took...so...much out...of me." Diana looked ahead in front of her to see that the gates to the past were only about a mile away.

Diana began to stand up again but soon collapsed on the ground. A dark fog came towards her and she felt a shiver come up her spine. The fog came in front of Diana and Chibi-usa and formed into Queen Izumi once again.

"So this little moon brat is here then, step aside little kitten."

"No I won't, I'm here to protect Small Lady at all costs."

To Izumi's surprise the small cat talked, she just laughed a bit "You talk, this little kitten can talk how funny." Hahahahahahahahahaha

Izumi went on laughing at Diana though Diana got mad fast and ran towards Izumi and scratched her in the face. Izumi held her face and stepped back.

"You're going to pay for that little kitten, but to not waste my energy on you I'll use a weaker attack. Hahahahahahaha." She began to give a small laugh then she began to say her attack.

"DARK MIST SURROUND!!!"

Diana became scared and didn't know what to do. The mist slowly began to come towards her it seemed as if time slowed down as the attack was released. She then remembered the power that Pluto lent her for a safe journey.

"Please Pluto send me your power to protect Small Lady, to defeat this new evil." She said this to herself calling upon the power of Pluto.

A purple aura began to surround Diana and Izumi's attack was blocked. Izumi stood back shocked by the power that this small cat was emitting. The aura that surrounded Diana released and headed towards Izumi. It came in great impact with Izumi's body and she knelt on the ground a bit wounded.

"How did that cat give off so much energy, well she mustn't have done it by herself." Izumi quick thought this in her head and disappeared in a form of a dark fog.

Diana stepped forward surprised of what she did and stood there for a few minutes to make sure Izumi wouldn't come back all of a sudden. Diana was then sure it was safe and she grabbed Chib-usa's sleeve and began to drag her once again towards the gates that lead to the past.

"You are safe for now Small Lady." Diana whispered as she carried her along.

Chibi-usa opened her eyes slightly as she lay on an open field. The sun began to rise and Chibi-usa sat straight up and remembered what had happened. She stood up to find Diana sleeping on the ground next to her, she went to wake her up but then something held her body back from doing so. Chibi-usa walked around in the field knowing that she wasn't in Crystal Tokyo any longer.

*Where are Chibi-usa and Diana? What happened to the Sailor Soldiers? Will Chibi-usa be able to find Usagi and the rest of her friends? * Find out in Chapter 5*