Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Chibi-usa & Helios ❯ Past Decision ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hey peoples, well I hope every one likes my fanfic so far. I also want to thank every one for emailing me about my fanfic ^_^ Hope you enjoy this chapter

*Last time Diana went through the Gates of Time to get to the past**They finally got through and Chibi-usa finally became conscious again but to find that she no longer was in Crystal Tokyo with her family and friends*

Chapter 5: Past Decision

"Were am I? This place seems a bit familiar to me." Chibi-usa thought this as she wondered around the field clueless of were she was at first.

Chibi-usa walked up a large hill that overlooked a small park with a lake and flowers everywhere. It finally came to her of were she was, she wanted to run to go anywhere as tears came to her eyes. Chibi-usa managed to hold them back but all she was thinking was about her dream with Helios.

"I'm sending you this dream Chibi-usa, for there is a danger coming". ...

"You must go back to the past and bring Sailor Moon, Mercury, Mars, Jupiter, Venus, Uranus, Neptune, and Saturn."...

"Good luck, my maiden". "I'll be with you always"...

"Wait, Helios..." Chibi-usa drifted away from Helios and Elysion

More tears began to form in her eyes and she couldn't help but cry. Second by second more tears streamed down Chibi-usa's face not wanting to believe that the dream was true.

Diana had woken up still exhausted from the recent attack from Izumi. The small cat stood up half asleep and realized that Chibi-usa was missing. Diana began to panic looking in every direction around her as she saw a crying Chibi-usa a small distance ahead of her.

Diana walked up next to Chibi-usa and slowly whispered to her "Are you alright Small Lady?"

Chibi-usa looked down at Diana still crying her heart out "I just can't believe this is happening Diana, and I know that I or any other person can't do anything now."

"That's not true. We may go to the Sailor Senshi of this time period."

Chibi-usa slowly sat down and wrapped her arms around her. "What's the point now, if the Sailor Senshi of the future couldn't stop the enemy then how could the past Senshi do anything."

"Small Lady, this is our only chance we must go to them. If we don't this Earth will be destroyed and no one will have a future."

"So what my future was destroyed along with the Sailor Senshi." More tears came to Chibi-usa's eyes then she began to feel anger and held the tears back. "Izumi is still out there and so far succeeding to destroy the rest of this world. There is nothing we can do Diana don't you understand? It's hopeless."

"No Small Lady, we can defeat this if you just believe in it." Diana walked more towards Chibi-usa and looked her straight in the eyes. "We can defeat this evil, especially with your powers to help."

Chibi-usa looked into Diana's eyes and brushed her away "JUST LEAVE ME ALONE." Chibi-usa yelled at her and she began to cry once more.

Diana stepped away "I'll find the past Sailor Senshi by myself with or without your help. I'm willing to sacrifice all that I can to protect this Earth no matter what you say." Diana walked off leaving Chibi-usa sitting in the same place.

"I'm sorry Diana." Chibi-usa said to herself as she looked down the path were Diana was walking. Chibi-usa quickly stood up to find her brooch, her weapons, and the time key lying on the ground a few feet away from her. She ran towards her things and quickly grabbed her time key lifting it up in the air.

"I have to go back to the future." She fell to her knees the time key still in her hand just ready to get the power to go back home.

Four shadowed figures stood behind a patch of bushes watching Chibi-usa closely. One said to the other three "What do we do if she goes back to the future? We need her and the other Senshi to defeat this enemy." One of the other three figures stood up and looked over at Chibi-usa "I never would've guessed that our paths would cross again." The other two stood up and one of them said to the three "We should just let her be for now, and let her make her own decision." All four of them looked back at Chibi-usa and three of them walked off letting her be.

The last of the four stood there as she saw Chibi-usa stand back up and look over in the figures direction. The last of the four runs off, as Chibi-usa see's a small glimpse of red hair.

"What was that? I must be imagining things." Chibi-usa said to herself as she stood up and put her brooch on her clothing, held the two weapons in her arm and put the time key around her neck as a necklace.

She took a deep breathe and started to walk off looking for Diana "Diana's right. I must find the Senshi and protect this Earth." Chibi-usa walked off in the direction that Diana went and was ready for a new day.

The redheaded figure smiles as she hears that Chibi-usa is staying. "You made the right decision Chibi-usa and our paths will cross once more." The figure runs off in the shadows as you see a quick glimpse of the redhead wearing a sailor fuku.

(AN: Just to say to some of you if you don't know a sailor fuku is the Japanese name for a sailor suit/uniform. Just to clear that up ^_^)

Many questions stream through Chibi-usa's head as she walks down the path and comes up to the lake. "I wonder if Usagi is the same ditz, klutz, and a crybaby as she was before?" Chibi-usa giggles a bit to herself and finds the gray cat a small distance ahead of her.

"Diana, wait up!"

Diana turns around to see Chibi-usa run up to her as a smile comes across her face. "I'm glad that you've chosen to find the Sailor Senshi with me Small Lady." A grin still on her face.

"I'm glad to Diana. So what are we waiting for? Let's go and find the Senshi!"

"Yeah, let's go!"

Diana and Chibi-usa both walk off through the park looking for the Sailor Senshi.

*Will they find Usagi and her friends? **Who are the four strangers that some how know Chibi-usa in a way? **Find out in Chapter 6! *