Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Coming of the New Scouts ❯ Golden Millennium ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Coming of the New Scouts

Chapter 1

Golden Millennium

It was a peaceful time the time of the golden millennium. Everyone was celebrating the birth of the crown princess. Her name is Seleena. She is a beautiful baby with silver hair and big silverish blue eyes with a golden crescent moon. It was a time for peace and prosperity.

About the same time the newest members of the royal family was born Prince Darrick. He is the second child to the family Shields.

14 years later

"Mother!" Serenity shouted.

"What is it dear." Her mother answered back coming up the stairs.

"Seleena still in her room and she is going to make us late for the ball." Serenity casually remarked as Queen Serenity was knocking on Seleena's door.

"Honey are you ready yet your sister is so impatient and she doesn't want to be kept waiting and neither do I." Still there was no answer. Queen Serenity twisted the doorknob clockwise gently pushed the door open. Revealing her daughter who was ready for the ball sobbing in her pillows. "Seleena what's wrong?" Queen Serenity asked with a little worry in her voice. Seleena lifts her head off the pillow looks at her mother strait in her eyes.

"Mother do I have to tell you my personal life not, and one other thing you can leave me here I'm not going to no stupid ball, you may leave." Seleena said with a little annoyance in her voice.

"I may not leave, you tell me what is going on plus it said all royal members must go to this ball with is troubling you?"

"Mother please shut my door. I don't want Serena listening in why we talk."

"Alright now tell me."

"You remember Prince Marth."

"Sure I do Seleena." She said, "Please go on."

"Well this morning he came in." Seleena took a pause before continuing. "He came up stairs." Tears started to form around her eyes. "When he, he opened the door he had another woman with him and he was kissing her very passionately." Seleena broke down into tears unable to stand it anymore.

Queen Serenity was still standing in front of the door until she started walking and she got in front of her daughter. "Seleena you will find somebody special again I know it so. Go wash your face and I'll tell Serenity Me and her will be waiting for you at the ball with the four sailor guardians." Seleena looks up at her mother and nods. Queen Serenity picks herself off the floor and walks out of Seleena's room. Serenity is waiting for her mother.

"So mom what's wrong with Seleena?" She asked with worry in her voice.

Her mother replies. "She told me to shut the door so you couldn't her us talk." She wraps here arm around her daughter's shoulder. They started to down the stairs and out the door of the castle.

Back upstairs in Seleena's room she was washing her face thinking to herself while her hand was in her face *was my mother being nice to me for once.* While she was looking in the mirror she wanted to wait until her eyes were not red and puffy. Finally the redness was gone and she came out of the bathroom. She found a note on her bed. It had the Earth's Royal Emblem on it. She sat on her bed, pulled the seal off it and started to read it. The letter read.

Dear: Princess Seleena

Hello dear princess by the time you read this I'll be on my way to the moon for the royal ball that I hope that you will be attending because, I want to share my ever lasting feelings for you. When I see you I want to tell you I love you.

Your Prince of the Earth

Seleena was excited to read that note. But who was it from? She was puzzled, so she left her to the ball.

Who was the letter from? Well Seleena be okay from losing Marth? Well she meet her prince who sent her the letter? Fond out the answers is Love Lasts and Eternity, which is another exciting chapter in.................................

The Coming of the New Scouts