Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Darkness Within Me ❯ Running Away ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

hey hey! Thanks for all your patience with this story! I cant believe I finished the first chapter! Anyways its shorter than I was hoping it to be, but don't worry all my other chapters will be the same or much longer!

This is going to be a sailor moon/harry potter, im sry if you don't like it, but please try it anyways

~*Darkness Within Me*~

Chapter 1

~~~^~~~ Author's POV (that's me! Hehehe)

She ran. Her small feet padded across the earth. Long silver tresses flew behind her as she turned and ran towards the rising moon. She didn't know why they were after her. She didn't know where she was. And so she definitely hadn't planned on stumbling upon a castle within the woods.

A growl close to her lead to her ear-splitting scream. An enormous black boarhound ran right in front of her. The girl stumbled back but flinched as she heard something else.

"Sh! It'd be okey, missy," a voice behind her trying to sooth, but failing miserably, "It'd only be Fang."

She whirled around at the newcomer. If there was any part in her body that was not already in fear, well it was now. Whoever stood in front of her was not easily considered a man. He looked like a giant human, but with a strange wild side connected to him. His long tangles of bushy black hair and beard hid most of his face. But you could still see his glittering black beetles playing as his eyes.

Her sapphire blue orbs widened and she quickly ran from the two. Her legs were barely holding her up since she had at least ran 3 miles getting away from the others. She kept going even after the sound of being followed ceased.

She was easily getting tired as she noticed the sun peaking up from the edge of the sky. If you would have walked past at this exact moment, you would have thought this was a beautiful painting. The few rays of sun glimmering on the fresh carpet of snow with the smell of morning in the air. Lone wolfs that had strayed away from their packs were searching for their families, birds were flying every which way, and the swans on the lake were basking in the early morning sunshine.

The girl was staring at a giant castle. And she started to trudge up towards the front door. Exhaustion getting the best of her, she fell after her first few failed attempts, her hand reached out in front as if reaching for warmth. The snow on her head felt as soft as a pillow. And soon she slipped into oblivion.

~~~^~~~

Young Harry Potter opened his eyes as the sunlight streamed through the windows. By reaction, his hand quickly shot up to his forehead, his hand tracing the lightning bolt scar engraved onto it. The dream he had just had was slipping away quickly and the more he thought about it, the more he forgot. But then again he memorized every little detail. He had had the same dream for the past month and every time, the woman in it became clearer. But he had never been able to see her face. She was all he could remember in the dream. Nothing else.

And every time he had the dream, right as he was going to see her face, he woke up. He cursed lightly and got out of bed, thinking of the mystery woman. Harry Potter slipped on his shirt and the uniform to his school, a black cloak. He left the dorm room and walked down the stairs and left Gryffindor tower by the swinging portrait of the pink lady. His two friends, Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger ran up to him as he walked up to the Great Hall doors.

Hermione, with a full head of bushy brown hair, exclaimed, "We're not allowed inside! Something happened and they won't tell us what! I bet it is something for the school! Maybe we'll have a study
club or something like that!"

Ron's side was different, "Dream on Hermione! I heard that there was this hot new babe who is a singer that's coming for the Christmas Ball! She's supposed to be around 18, but others say that she's our age!"

(A/N: hey I love both of um, just wanted to bring out their opinions, thought it might be funny...)

~~~^~~~ Dumbledore's POV

My eyes widened as Hagrid rushed into the Great Hall early in the morning with a bundle in his arms. A very raggedy, bloody bundle. Taking immediate control I commanded Professor McGonagall and Professor Snape to get all of the students that were eating out into the hall. I had Professor Sprout run and get Madam Pomfrey. I turned to tell our new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher to get ready on defense, when I noticed that she wasn't there.

"Professor Dumbledore, sir. It'd be only a poor little girl. I saw her last night, she be running through the Forbidden Forest, outran my Fang, she-" Hagrid started to explain.

"Ho-Hotaru," the girl under the cloak groaned. "Please, get Hotaru." I could hear her cough up blood, "I need to s-speak with her.

I blinked, wondering how the girl new of the newest addition to the staff, "She's not here right now, I could have someone go fetch for her."

Seconds later Madam Pomfrey came rushing in, Professor Sprout at her heel. She ran over to us and started poking and probing the poor girl who was still sputtering "Hotaru" every few seconds.

The one, Hotaru, finally arrived, as the double doors opened and a young 14 year old girl sped walked up to us.

The Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher's violet eyes flashed in recognition and then glazed with wisdom once again and she breathed, "hime..." Running over to the wounded girl, she knelt down on her knees and lifted the hood a little to be able to see her face. "Usa-hime..."

The girl laughed dryly, "How many...times...have I told you not...to call me...that..." Her tone turned serious and she added softly. "The Inners know, Hota-chan, they know about me...and...."

Hotaru silenced her but putting a finger on the girls lips, "Speak no more of him, this isn't the time, nor the place to bring someone such as him up." She looked over to me and nodded.

I cleared my throat to get everyone's attention, "Madam Pomfrey, you may take the young girl, with Professor Tomoe, to the Infirmary for a few nights. Hagrid, would you kindly carry her there? Professor Sprout, go tell Professors Snape and McGonagall to let the students back in to eat their breakfasts, it has been quite an eventful morning."

~~~^~~~ Usagi's Flashback

I winced as I shielded my eyes from the blinding light. I was floating around in a large cloud of light. A silver spark started in front of me and a form materialized from it. It took the shape of someone I once knew, someone whom I knew dearly.

The woman had a skin-tight white dress on with fairy like wings on the back. (A/N: Not the same kind usa uses, like um, four little small wings, if u know what im tryin to say...) Her hair was held up into two buns and streamers of lavender cascaded down. A golden crescent moon rested on her forehead, which glowed bright and blinding to the untrained eye.

Her bottomless orbs were cerulean and she looked towards me with small smile. I nodded my head and basically drifted up to her, "Okasan." We enveloped each other into a small hug. "What are you doing here?"

My mother gave a small sigh and replied, "I am here for you, my darling musume. Since the Inners have betrayed you for your past, I am here to bring your changed destiny." She paused. "Instead of marrying Prince Endymion, you already know of your love. But it will not be an easy task to meet each other. He is of darkness, you of light. He is as evil as you are pure."

A few stray tears found their ways down my cheeks, "You mean I can finally live my own life? Live my own destiny? Make my own legend?"

She nodded hesitantly, "However, there is a slight consequence to a change the ever flowing stream of time." I took a step back, regretting these next words, "But both of you shall not marry. Shall never have a relationship in the ways of the people. Since he is a total opposite, he is needed to balance the universe."

My eyes widened and I shook my head, and repeated muttering, "Iie.....iie this can't be, why!?"

My loving mother looked away, knowing how much it hurt me to find this out, "But you must remember, if there is light, there is always darkness. The closer you are to the light, the bigger your shadow, and the stronger your shadow will become."

I sighed knowing the truth in her words, my voice cracked, "What do you want me to do?"

My mother, Selene, smiled in gratitude, "I know this is hard on you, but you must follow Destiny. When the Inners attack you, you will run away, far away. Into a magical forest with unicorns, wolves, and centaurs. There you will go to a castle called Hogwarts. It is a school of witchcraft and wizardry. When you arrive, find Princess Hotaru of Saturn."

I nodded.

"Remember, Serenity, there will be conflict between those at the school and your lover. You will eventually chose your side to fight on. Darkness, to be filled with the lust for power and the hate for all, or Light, loving everyone and fighting for what you presume best. Good luck my darling daughter. I wish you the best."

Another tear fell down my cheek as I watched her fade away, "I will try, mother."

~~~^~~~ End Flashback

I snapped out of my memories as I felt myself being lifted off of the table where the giant had set me down earlier. My voice cracked again, "Hota-chan?"

I couldn't really move my head much, but from what I could hear, she was to the giant's left, or right above me (A/N: well, Hagrid's carrying her like sideways so yeah, above her), "Hai, hime?" I felt a cold hand rest on my arm. It sent a shiver down my spine, as I remembered her always being that way.

She chuckled as if knowing what I was thinking. I sighed, she would always remain the same. I struggled out the words, "I need...to talk to you....its....important..."

As I figured she would, she soothed me, "Don't worry about it now, hime. Just go to sleep and get some rest, we'll talk when you feel better."

I started to struggle in the giant's arms, giving him quite a struggle, "I feel fine!"

Two adults rushed into the room following a bunch of mad rampaging students. All in black. It seemed everyone but the teachers wore black. Many of the students stopped and stared at us as I struggled to get out of the giant's grasp.

"Are you trying to kill her!?" one shouted. I looked over and stopped struggling, noticing I was causing a show. It was a boy. He had red hair with freckles all over his face. He was tall and lanky. I smiled embarrassed and bowed my head. "Gomen, Minna."

I fell out of the giant's arms as he was trying to get me under control. I stood up, dusted myself off, and looked around the Great Hall. Now, everyone was staring at me. Ogling at me, wondering how I got inside the magical shield.

I staggered, my feet disheveled.

Someone behind me sneered. I quickly turned around and saw the one, he looked so familiar. Looked like one of my koibito's best men. The young boy looked like him, exactly. His silver hair was slicked back and greasy. He had a pale, pointed face and spoke with a bored, drawing voice, "And who are supposed to be? Barging in on our school when we all have things to do." He snickered. "You should pay more respect to your betters." I laughed scornfully. Yes, just like his father, Lucius Malfoy.

I could feel the energy within my body begin to fade as the room was constantly becoming misty. I held my head in my hands and fell forward, right into his hands, Draco Malfoy's hands.

~~~^~~~

translations~

Gomen - sorry

Minna - everyone

hime - princess

chan - to a good friend, girl, or term of endearment

iie - no

hai - yes

nani - why!? Or what!?

Musume - daughter

Okasan - mother

koibito - lover

~~~^~~~

fin!!!!

~!~PREVIEWS~!~

Heres a story that Pudmuffin and I started just recently, its something i've NEVER seen before...EVER! And well I think it's a good idea, no title as of yet -

~~~^~~~ Haruka's POV

I looked at the piece of paper to see if I had the right place. Sighing, I tucked it back into my pocket and casually walked up the steps toward the school. One of the doors was already open, so I walked in, looking for someone to talk to. I saw no one at the desk. Glancing around, not really knowing what to do, I called out to no one in particular. "Hello?" My call echoed in the room for a couple of seconds. Suddenly, there was a clatter was heard in the back, and before I could even think of seeing what it was, a young girl rushed into the room. Her hair was short, blue and even, and her eyes shined as she put on a polite grin.

"Hello, miss, my name is Aogiri Suzumi. How may I help you?" I smiled.

"Yes, I'd like to enroll two new students in your dancing school." I answered. I hope that Usagi and Hotaru were right about the Tennyo being here. She walked over to the desk, and I followed.

"They're names and ages please?" She asked.

"Tsukino Usagi, 16, and Tomoe Hotaru, 13." I answered, glancing around. These days i was pretty paranoid, especially with two others I had to look out for.

"Don't you think, well, that they're a little old to begin dancing?" The girl asked, bringing my attention back to my task.

"They've, uh, had lessons." I answered dumbly.

"Alright, thank you for choosing Aogiri Dance School." Suzumi smiled at me. I turned to the door, changed my mind and turned back. She raised her eyebrows as if to ask if I needed something else.

"Do you know where I could find some place to stay?" I asked. This wasn't really a part of the plan, and I'm sure Usagi would find something wrong with this sudden idea.

"Well, it would be difficult to find something last minute. If you want, you can stay here until you can find somewhere." I eyed her suspiciously. Its not that it was just odd, especially if there is a maiden here, I just wasn't used to sincere offers. I turned the possibilities over in my head, and finally decided that it would help us even more on finding the maiden.

"Yeah, thanks, that would be a great help." I said, putting on the fakest smile.

~~~^~~~

preview to chapter to on immortal emotions (sm/gw) -->

~~~^~~~

I quickly stood up, agitated from the death glare that I was receiving, and strode to the connecting bathroom. Locking it, I put my ear to the door.

"She doesn't seem like a bad person, let me stay with her, Heero," I heard the sweet voice of the arabian.

"Hn," was all that Heero answered.

I could basically hear Duo roll his eyes, "Come on, Heero. What's wrong with this one!?"

"She could be the enemy," was what he replied with.

My eyes widened, could? I could be the enemy? Should I feel relieved or does could to Heero mean worse? And I'm not the bad guys. The gundam pilots are supposed to be the bad guys.

Then how come I feel so confused. How come I feel that this isn't right. I growled and shook the emotions out of my head when I heard something else. I heard the sound of typing. The sound of typing coming from the room the pilots were in. The sound of typing coming from a laptop. My laptop!

~~~^~~~

Anyways, please please please please please PLEASE review! It could only be one word, it could be constructive criticism...hell it could even be a flame, but they help me too! I love getting any kind of response! Good or bad.. But of course I do prefer good *hint*hint*

if u ever want to talk to me about anything or yell at me to get off my lazy ass and start working you can aim me - lilwanksta736

you can email me at emily5389@yahoo.com

-BabySerenity ^^

http://destined.to/BabySerenity