Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ DBCO (Dragon Ball Cross Over) ❯ The rebirth of the first Seera Senshi! Powers hidden beneath ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The rebirth of the first Seera Senshi! Powers hidden beneath

Gabby-chan..age 3....Moon Kingdom(sorry no good descriptions till later..)

A fierce battle was pursuing between the people of the Black moon and the White moon...then remembering what their creater said way way way back when, they gave up their powers and lives to defeat the Black moon...for now....and their powers were transferred to an innocent little girl whom was tortured by her parents as if a slave....her name? Gaburierure Barutomeo. Her parents immediately noticed her new powers and tortured her more to keep her under control so they wouldn't be over-ruled.

Sent out for groceries (those lazy f***ers!) and teased on the way...she suddenly stopped and couldn't hold in emotions like these....she wasn't able to feel anger or upsetness or dislike or angriness or madness.... Her star symbol glew its color, which was mettalic, as all her family which treated her so horribly blew to smitherenes...was that the end of them? (Maybe Maybe not.) The next day, the citizens then sent her off into space to live all alone in a star where she then spent 4 years contructing a stable environment for herself which was quite impressive for a 3-7 year old.