Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Dear Isabella ❯ Dear Isabella (Chapter 2) ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Dear Isabella
Chapter 2
By Essence

Please be kind and Read and Review!!!! Hopefully this chapter is a little more interesting then the last one.

Discalmir: I do not own Sailor Moon so I will let you think up your own cute little disclamir to place here.

Dear Isabella
Chapter 2

Inside the Furo home, Alex sat on the phone her avid voice going over detail for detail the way John had asked her to the Winter Formal.
Brian built another tower of Legos, his dinosuars laying nearby waiting to demolish it.
Tyler screamed and threw the pillow across the room has the empire called an out on a slide that was obviously safe.
Serena stood in the kitchen a sink full of soapy dishes in front of her, yellow gloves pulled on and hands plunged in grasping for the sponge and a plate to clean.

This was the activaty of the Furo house when Andrew's car pulled into the driveway his headlights shining in the white garage door marked by dents and scrapes from people crashing into it with their bikes.
Serena was the first to hear the the key in the lock of the front door. Pulling her soapy and gloved hands from the water, she grabbed a towel and headed for the hallway. Andrew was holding the door for himself has he walked in, a huge white box in his arms.
" Andrew what is that?" Serena asked drying her hands on the towel.
" Where is the kids? I have a surprise for them!" Was the only reply she got. Andrew let the door slam shut behind him and walked into the living room next to them. Serena following behind closing the front door for him.
" Andrew what is that?" Serena bent down to look at the words written on the box.
" A new computer, I picked it up today after work, I thought it might be a nice thing for the kids to use with their school work and such," Andrew replied proudly walking back to the hallway. " Tyler, Alex, Brian get in here! I've got a surprise to show you!"
" Andrew I really don't know about this, why didn't you tell me you were going to be buying this? I would like to have some part in where are money goes," Serena began hearing the stampede of feet coming from diffrent areas of the house.
" What is it dad? I was just telling Clara about the way Johns eyes light up when he smiles," Alex asked walking into the room.
" In a moment, I want your brothers to be here too," Andrew replied getting excited about his surprise.

Serena only made a sound half way between a snort and a laugh. Her arms were crosses across her chest has she leaned agaisn't the doorway. Brian and Tyler finally entering after a few more calls from Andrew.
" Dad this better be good, its the top of the ninth and all the bases are loaded," Tyler complained walking into the room.

Brian said nothing, instead he hugged his dinosauar tighter to his chest. The whole family was assembled but Andrew being who he was decided to milk it for all it's worth.
" Okay, I was thinking that this family was missing one thing that was most important to them so--"
" You got a dog?" Brian asked excitedly dropping his dinosauar on the floor.
" No instead I got something better, I got a computer!" Andrew stepped back revealing the huge white box a gray picture of a computer on it.
" Oh my gosh dad this is so cool! Now I can talk to Clara online instead of on the phone and we can email each other! Oh my gosh I have to go tell her!" Alew gushed running back up the stairs.
" Hey this is really cool dad, now I can download that game Josh was telling me about," Tyler replied looking generally impressed.
" Whats a computer?" Brian asked looking confused.
" Don't worry little man I'll show you," Tyler replied ruffling his brothers hair and turning out of the room.
" Andrew I really don't know about this, a computer? Aren't they a little expensive and I still don't see how this will help the kids," Serena complained uncrossing her arms and getting up from leaning on the wall.
" Relax dear, in the end it will pay for itself and it's a good idea to get a computer. The children can use it to access educational documents," Andrew replied walking over to the box and beganing to wreastle with the tape.

A million more complaints came to Serena's mind but she ignored them and instead turned back to the kitchen. Dropping the towel on to the counter and plunging her hands back into the water. A computer? Why wasn't she to sure on it?
In the living room Andrew was heard cursing has he lugged out the pieces that would make up the moniter scattering packing foam all around him.

* * * * *
It had been a month since Andrew had brought home the computer, a educational tool has he called it. A waste of $900 has Serena called it and so far she had yet to see an educational expiernace come from it.
Instead there was fights over who's turn it was to use the computer and how so and so had been on it for a million years and it was so and so's chance now. Everyday the children would come home from school and a fight would break out between Alex wanting to talk to Clara about the cute guy she saw on the way home to Tyler wanting to get online and play a strange game. Brian did not really care about the computer instead prefering to play with his toys. The fights between the other two being of something fierce that Serena started making a schedule of when they could get on.
This wasn't only the bad thing coming from the computer, she had just opened the first monthly internet bill to see she owed $141.38 for all the internet charges they had racked up. This of course brought on a big fight between her and Andrew with her being for getting rid of the computer and he fo keeping it. In the end Andrew won out and the computer stayed with the only change being that Andrew would pay the bill and the kids would stick to their schedule.

Yet there was still other problems that arose from the computer, Ashely had come in contact with something called chat and from it learned a wider and more colorful vocabulary which when first heard by Serena made her threaten Andrew with throwing the computer out.
After that parental controls were put on but then Tyler was discovering things when Serena discovered him cybering with an older womyn who thought he was 25. For this he was given two weeks punishment without access to the computer and another fight arose with Serena on the loosing side once more.

" I just don't know Mina, everytime I walk past that computer I just want to unplug it and throw it out a window," Serena sighed wrapping her hands tighter around her cup of coffee.
" Now that's something I would love to see," Mina laughed adding another packet of suger to her Cafe Latte.
" Come on Mina I mean it, there all agaisn't me when it comes to that computer. Now I've got a little girl who knows what an orgy is and a son who is the Hugh Hefener of womyn 25 years and older."

Mina just laughed harder and placed the lid back on her coffee cup before taking a sip.
" I'm sorry I'm laughing but the way you put it seems so funny and Andrew he won't do anything to stop them?"
" No, he's right along with those two, coming home from work and playing Starship Zyon with Tyler. Brian's not to bad yet but I'm worried he soon will be, I don't know I just don't know," Serena sighed placing her head in her hand.
" Well why don't you learn how to use the computer so maybe you can find a way to stop your children from finding all the bad that is online," Mina sugguested.

Serena looked up at her friend, running the thought through her head.
" Yea but I don't know wouldn't that be like swallowing my pride and giving in to the enemy?"
" A little but when you learn all you can about the computer you can cripple it in such a way that Andrew and the others would be unable to use it thus making you the victor."
" Hmmm, I guess I could try," Serena admitted feeling a little skeptical.
" Wonderful, why don't you ask for lessons from Tyler and Alexandra today when they get home from school?"
" Yea, I think I will," Serena replied.

End of chapter 2 for now, please stay tuned for Chapter 3 in the next few weeks. In the mean time please read and review or send all comments, questions, suggustions, and Darien look alikes to Saphrians_Water_Reflection@hotmail.com.