Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Dreams of a Stranger ❯ The Dream ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Dreams Of A Stranger
The sky was dark,filled with millions of stars.The young blonde girl,looked up and she could see the planet Earth she sighed longily and turned her back to the palace behind her.Her orange dress swished over the newly dewed grass.She could see a faint glimer of a light uphead,she smiled and ran closer to it.Her gaze was met with a pair of gray stormy eyes,she giggled as she hugged the man.he enclosed his arms around her and lifting her off the ground,spun in a circle.his sword sheathed by his side,spinning with him.he finally let her down."Im so happy you came!" "anything for you,love." "I fear for you,my love." "why is that?" The young man looked at the young girl with a quizzical look.he looked a few years older then her,her gaze,wich was straight at the grass beneath her,changed to look into his eyes."I fear...that this Queen Beryl might be to strong for you...and that you might..."once again the girl looked down,tears forming in her eyes.Relizing what she said,he pulled her closer to him.He slowly lifted her chin,so that he could look into her eyes."My little princess,have no fear.I will always return to you.I.....I love you."He searched her eyes for some sign of emotion from what he just proclaimed,she looked down...and then up at him."I love you to."he smiled at her lovingly as he leaned down his face moving closer to hers.He soon quickly closed the gap between there mouths.His lips were almost touching hers...


::BEEP BEEP BEEP:: "Mina,shut that alarm clock off!Its summer!" Mina looked over to her white gaurdian cat,Artemis.She slowly turned the alarm clock off,now fully awake she got out of bed.She slowly walked over and sat in a chair in front of her vanity and started to brush her hair. 'thats the third time this week,i've had that dream.but this time we almost kissed....he looks so familiar.who is he?And why were we talking about Queen beryl?He said he loved me...and i felt i loved him to...this is so strange...i felt like i met him before....' "mina....mina.....MINA!!!"mina snapped her head around to look at Artemis."what?!" "are you okay?I've been saying your name for about ten minutes!" "oh...yeah,im okay...i was just thinking about a dream i had." Artemis started to look worried and in a serious voice he asked,"what kind of dream,mina?it could be a preminition." Mina shook her head."dont worry about it artemis,its just a silly dream.probable because of.something i might have eaten." "Are you sure?" "positive,why artemis i didnt know you cared."Mina teased as she got up and walked over to Artemis and petted him."V im your gaurdian cat,i have to care."he purred.Mina rolled her eyes and flopped down on the bed.She sighed longily."V...is there something wrong?" she propped herself up on her elbows and looked at artemis,"no,there is nothing wrong.Im just kinda tired." "why dont you go for a walk,V?" "i have a better idea,im going to go play some volley ball!"Mina's eyes lit up and all the thoughts about her dream were momentarlly dismissed from her mind.she quickly got up and dressed in her volley ball clothes.(a pair of kaki shorts and a tanktop that said 'Princess' in a cool blue flame.)she picked up her volley ball and on her way out of the door,yelled to Artemis."Im going down to the park,see you in a few!" "Later V,be careful.do you have your transformation pen with you?" "Yes,i always do.Bye Artemis!"Mina waved a hand behind her to Artemis and happily skipped down the steps and out the front door.Throwing the volley ball in the air,then catching it and throwing it back,she made her way to the park.