Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Dreams of a Stranger ❯ A new Friend......NOT ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]
few minutes later she made her way to an open volley ball net.Looking around,she noticed people in groups playing volleyball,and a few people by them selves throwing the ball over the net.She decided to be one of the few,who were playing by themselves,She casually served the ball over.She smiled at herself confidently as the ball flew over the net and landed somewhere in the middle of the court.She started to walk closer to pick it up,when she saw the ball starting to roll away.She slowly jogged after it,not looking where she was going,she scooped up the ball.She suddenly felt a thud against the left side of her head,rubbing her head she looked up to see another volley ball rolling away.And soon a tall guy,about 6 0' with brown hair and hazel eyes,made his way after the ball.Mina looked up to the guy,epecting an apology from the ball attack."you better watch where your going next time." Mina stared at him incredibously,"what?" "You heard me,or is that bow tied to tight to your head?" "You are so rude!" "I wouldnt talk if i were you,you just kinda ruined my practice.What are you doing here anyways?I doubt a clutz like you could even throw the ball." Mina stood up against him,her hands makeing fists at her sides."And what are you doing here?I cant believe they let people like you in here." "what,you mean great people like me?" "No,i meant concieted,stupid,jerks like you." "Dont diss me till you know me." "Thats the thing,I DONT WANT TO KNOW YOU!" "and tell me,why is that?" "Because you are such a jerk!" "At least im not a clutz or a dumb blonde,why dont you go back to your little chearleading and bakeing class and leave this sport alone to the pro's." "Ha,like your a pro." "Im probably better then a ditz like you will ever be.The only reason your here is to probably look out for guy victims to flirt with!"Mina looked straight into his eyes,her usually corn flower eyes,starting to turn a danergous shade of red."That cant be true,Cause look..theres not even a guy here to flirt with!" "That bow must be to tight for your head,your starting to not see things!" "Oh,you....." Sudenly Mina felt a tug on her arm,makeing her pull back away from the guy.She turned her head to see a tall girl with her brown hair in an pony tail.She smiled lightly at Lita,who had been watching for awhile,Lita had decided to come over and teach this guy not to mess with her friends."Listen here,you creepazoid,You better back off.Mina here is my freind,And she didnt do anything to you!So before you say another word,you better think about who you will have to deal with."Lita said as she glared at the guy."And who's that?You think im scared of you?Ha,i highly doubt it." "You should be....."Lita started to growl softly,showing the guy that she was more dangerous then she looked. "I dont fight chicks." "chicks.did he just call us a....CHICK!!!!!!?????"Mina looked back to see a very angry Rei walking towards them,Ami and Serena were desperatly trying to hold her back.Lita who was still glareing and growling at the guy didnt notice the appearnce of her other three friends."Lita,i dont think you should be fighting.Um..how about we go back to my place and...and.."Ami said in her meek voice,trying to get Lita to cool down."make cookies!!"squealed serena.Lita's rave of anger stopped,and she steped back from the guy."And then after that we can go to the arcade..and see.......andrew..."Mina said in a sing-song voice."C'mon lets leave this creep alone,and go have some fun."Rei said as her anger had already passed and she was also trying to get Lita to calm down.Lita smiled at her freinds and gave one more glare to the guy as she turned her back on him and there group started to walk off.Mina wandered from her friends to go pick up her volley ball.she soon felt a hand on her arm,she looked up to see the guy looking at her.She stared back into the guys hazel eyes and her breath caught in her throat as the guy returned her gaze,"By the way,im Kevin.See ya around princess." Mina looked quizzically at him,"what?" "Your shirt."Mina looked down,and saw the Princess shirt she was wearing.A faint tint of crimson covered her cheeks,she stood up,the ball in her hands and watched as Kevin walked away.Comeing to her sences,Mina ran to catch up with her friends.Luckily,they hadnt seen the scene between her and kevin.Ami glanced over at Mina,"where did you go?" Mina tossed up the ball and caught it again."Had to get my ball." Serena,looked back at her freind,"So Mina you like to play volley ball?" "I love it!" "Are you any good?" "Mina was the captain of the volley ball team,back in England."Replied Lita. Serena squealed in surprise."Really!!??" "Yup."Replied Mina with a hand behind her head."why dont you play anymore?" Mina's smile quickly changed into a sad frown."I uh...had to become Sailor V...that went before everything...even Volley ball,so i had to..um...quit the team."It was quiet for a few minutes then serena broke the silence."Mina,was it lonely..being Sailor V?"Mina soon got a far away look in her eyes,as a slight smile tugged at the corners of her mouth."Not all the time.I had a few really good freinds,then...well ya know."Mina forced on a fake smile,the others,knowing that Mina didnt want to talk about it, left the discussion at that.