Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Dreams of a Stranger ❯ The Arcade ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]
After a few dozen burned sugar cookies,completary by serena,And the kitchen was fanned out of the smoke,the girls,after eating there fill of cookies,walked down the street on there way to the crown arcade."Do you think Dariens there?" "Serena,you just saw him before we went to the park,you meatball head." "but that was soooooooooo long ago,Rei!!" "I wish i had a boyfriend." "Me to...." "NANI?!Amy wants a boyfriend!!" squealed Serena.Amy turned a bright shade of red."No...its just that....that.....er...um.....that...." "What about....Greg?"Mina asked,looking over at Amy."Can we please change the subject now?" "Sure Amy,whatever you say...."Said serena through a fit of giggles."Hey Serena?" "Yeah,Lita?" "The new Sailor V game is out!!" Serena's eyes turned huge at the mention of her favorite game,"YYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAA!!!"Serena said while running towards the Crown Arcade door.Soon the four other girls heard a thud,"This is just like old times isnt it,Serena?"Darien said while helping his girlfriend up from the sidewalk."Yeah,except this time,your not yelling at me." "Ouch,sorry about that meatball head." "STOP CALLING ME THAT!!!"Darien winced,"but I think its cute." "Fine,I give up!call me meatball head if you want to." "Okay,Meatball head." "NOT YOU REI!!!!i meant Darien." Darien chuckled softly."And whats so funny?" "Nothing,ser.C'mon the new Sailor V game is open." Soon Lita and Rei and Amy and Mina were sitting in a booth,as Serena played the Sailor V game,Darien standing behind her. "Can you believe that jerk at the park?" Lita started."I know,and you werent even doing anything Mina."Rei added."Yeah,what was his problem?" "I dont know,Ami." "Im flattered to know that todays conversation is about little old me.I am the jerk your talking about,right?I would hate for someone else to have my title." "Oh no,its you again." "I do have a name." "We dont care." "well i dont care that you dont care." "Would you mind leaving us alone?" "Nah,but i wanna stay.Hey Princess." "I have a name." "Yeah,Princess." "Stop calling me that!" "Why?its on your shirt." "So?!you have a dirt bike on your shirt,want me to call you dirt bike guy?!" "I dont care,Princess." "STOP IT!!" "Why,most girls like to be called princess." "Well im not like most girls." "Ive noticed."Mina stared into Kevins hazel eyes.'Why does princess sound so familiar...hey!thats what that dream guy called me.maybe Kevin's my dream...no.....Kevin has hazel eyes...my dream guy had stormy......and he was sooo cute....' "Earth to Mina....." "huh,what?" "You were kinda spaced out there." Mina blushed at seeing all her friends looking at her.