Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Dumbledore's Niece ❯ her savior ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

BTW: I'm going to be change everyone's age and year. The scouts will be in 5th year as well as Harry and the others. Darien, Michiru, and Haruka are in 7th year and Setsuna is still a teacher. I will be making 5th years 16 year old so that you don't get too confused. And umm…Harry and everyone else will also be in 5th year. Professor Quirrell is there and the scenes from Harry first year never happened. It's peaceful for the first four years of school for him. Whatever happened that was supposed to happen during his first year will happen during his fifth year. Hope I didn't get anyone confused.

Age:

Outers- 18 years old

Setsuna- very old

Professors- old

Harry- 16 years old

Hermione- 17 years old (b-day is during school)

Ron-17 years old (b-day is during school)

Malfoy- 17 years old (b-day is during school)

Serena and the inners- 16 years old

Uni- 16 years old

~Her Savior~

"Alright, explain," demanded Raye, as the scouts sat down on the couches in the Gryffindor.

They were all worried about Uni, but Arina and Sam had stopped them from going after her. Even Darien. The fact was, they were worried about her too, but they knew they had to leave her alone, so she could figure things out. This was her fight. A fight against her past. She had to accept it like they had. When they saw what Uni was seeing when she took the potion, everything came back to them. They remembered every horrible and good things that had happened back then.

"When Uni took that potion, Snape said that it would show them anything from their past," started Sam.

"But, the potion went too far back and showed her, her true past," explained Arina, "And…me and Sam saw it too, since it is ours too. It was so horrible."

"She was so cruel, but…that was not the princess, I know it," said Sam. She sounded like she was somewhere else and so did Arina.

"Yes, she would never be that evil, would she?" asked Arina.

"No, at least I don't think so. My sister said she was not evil and I believe her," said Sam.


"Hai, mine said that too," agreed Arina.


"Huh…what's going on?" Darien whispered to Raye. She shook her head in response. She had no idea. Those two were acting like they were in another world or something.

"What are you two talking about?" asked Amy, speaking up.

Arina and Sam looked at them and blinked. They seemed to notice where they were. They looked at the scouts.

"Uni will be back when she accepts her past and only then will her future come," said Sam. Arina nodded in agreement.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Uni ran out of the castle, clutching her head in pain. She didn't want to accept it! It was too horrible! Being killed by your own sister was not the greatest way to go. She looked up and saw she was at the quidditch field. That's when an idea hit her. She would stay there until she cleared her mind. She raised her hand in the air and shouted, "Come to me, Cosmos Windbreaker!!"

A broom appeared beside her. It was a pure white broom and the bristles were silver. She climbed on and headed towards the castle's roof, unbeknownst to her that she was being followed. She sat on the castle roof looking out at the setting sun. It was almost night. How in the world was she supposed to accept that? Her sister, Galaxia, who was older than her had disappeared and reappeared years later. But instead of the good-hearted person came an evil person who caused chaos and havoc throughout the cosmos. Then, she came to her own kingdom, only to destroy it and kill her family and…her. Uni remembered a song Galaxia had taught her before she had disappeared and found herself humming it.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Are you guys okay?" asked Hermione, sitting in between Ron and Amy.

"Yeah," said Raye, "Uni can take care of herself…"

"Yeah!! She'll get through this!!" cried Mina.

"Hai, she is strong," added Michiru.

Harry, who was sitting on the floor with Serena and Mina, heard something outside. It was a sweet melodic music and someone with a sweet voice singing it. He listened to it, ignoring all the conversation around him. Serena looked at Harry. She had found herself more and more attracted to him everyday. She felt like she was betraying Darien, but she suspected something was going on with him and Raye. He looked distracted to her it seemed.

"What's wrong Harry?" she asked.

"Huh?" he said, stupidly and looked straight in Serena's blue eyes. Harry had a crush on her, but kept it to himself since she had a boyfriend. He couldn't help but feel jealous.

"What's wrong?" she asked again, smiling.

Darien and everyone else were looking at them. Darien felt a pain of jealousy come through him, but he reminded himself he was going to break up with her anyways. Now, he was in love with Raye and not Serena like destiny had planned out for them.

"Can't you hear that?" he said, "Someone singing."

Everyone listened closely and heard the music. Everyone closed their eyes, taking in the sweet melody.

Serena smiled. "It's Uni!!" she said. "I caught her singing once and she got at me by catching me singing," she explained when everyone gave her a questioning look. "I'd know her voice anywhere."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Tears came down her check as she began to sing, not knowing she was on top of the Gryffindor Tower. Her voice was shaky a little, but her voice hit every note. A shadow stood behind her, listening to her, as well as students in the Gryffindor Tower. The stars twinkled as if telling her they were listening and she had their full attention and the rest of the cosmos' also.

There's a song that's inside of my soul
It's the one that I've tried to write over and over again
I'm awake and in the infinite cold
But you sing to me over and over and over again

So I lay my head back down


And I lift my hands
And pray to be only yours
I pray to be only yours
I know now you're my only hope

Sing to me the song of the stars
Of your galaxy dancing and laughing and laughing again
When it feels like my dreams are so far
Sing to me of the plans that you have for me over again

So I lay my head back down
And I lift my hands
And pray to be only yours
I pray to be only yours
I know now you're my only hope

I give you my destiny
I'm giving you all of me
I want your symphony
Singing in all that I am
At the top of my lungs I'm giving it back

So I lay my head back down
And I lift my hands
And pray to be only yours
I pray to be only yours
I pray to be only yours
I know now you're my only hope

Hmm

Hmmm…

Uni stood up, still unaware of the person that lay behind her. She wiped her tears away. Did she accept her past? …Maybe. At least her head didn't hurt anymore. She looked up in the sky, staring at the stars and moon. For reason unknown, they always made her feel better. Maybe it was because she was the princess of the cosmos? She shrugged it off. She turned around to fly back down from the roof, when she saw someone hidden by the darkness and gasped.

"W-Who are you?" she stuttered.

"Don't recognize me. I'm surprised," a very familiar voice said.

She cocked her head to the side and scrunched her face as she went into deep thought. She knew that voice somewhere…she just couldn't place it.

"Has any one ever told you, you look really beautiful when you do that," he said, stepping closer to her, but his face was still covered by darkness.

She blushed slightly and noticed that she was holding her breath. She sighed, letting all the air that she had been holding out. Her heart was beating quickly and she tried with all her might to make it stop, but failed. What was this feeling? The mysterious person took another step closer towards her and she stepped back. Needless to say, she was afraid. If he could make her feel like this, a feeling so new and strange to her, she had to be scared. She wasn't used to feelings. She didn't like them. He took another step and she stepped back. Wrong move. Her foot slipped back and unable to regain her balance, she fell from the roof.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"That was so…" started Hermione.

"I never knew she could sing like that," said Darien, in a daze.

"Man…" said Ron and Harry together.

The rest of the students in the common room had also heard her singing and had stopped to listen. They were surprised that Uni, much less a Slytherin, could sing that well even when she was crying. It felt like she was reaching out to someone as she sang the song. As if the darkness had enveloped her so and the only person to reach her was…who knows? They felt her pain and sadness and were drawn towards guilt on how they had treated her.

"Uni has a lot of talents," said Serena.

Everyone looked at her in questioning. "Like what? What else don't I know about my dear little sister?" asked Darien. Arina and Sam nodded at the same time, also wanting to know.

Serena shrugged in reply. "I don't know. I just have a feeling?" she said uncertainly.

"Is it just me, or can you hear her talking to someone else?" asked Lita.

All the scouts, including Harry, Ron, and Hermione, went to the window and listened. Yup, sounded like she was talking…but to who? Suddenly, they saw something black drop past them.

"Oh, no!!" shrieked Arina, "Uni fell!!"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Uni fell herself fall and a scream came from her mouth. So this was how she was going to die. The mysterious person grabbed his own broom and jumped off the ledge after her. He quickly mounted his broom, the Nimbus two thousand, and flew below her as fast as he could before she could hit the ground. He grabbed her by the hips and pulled her onto the broom. She breathed hoarsely and unevenly. That was one of the reasons she hated heights!! Then, she felt that her savior's whole body was shaking. When he had pulled her onto the broom, he had pulled her closer to him. They reached the ground and they slowly got off. Uni looked up and gasped as she looked into familiar cold blue eyes. (I don't really know what color they are so I'm guessing)

"Malfoy!!" she cried, in surprise.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Did you see that!?' shrieked Sam.

"I can't believe it!!" screamed Mina.

"Yeah…who knew Malfoy would save her," said Harry and Ron who seemed to be in a daze, trying to make the information sink in. Why in hell would he do that? That question was in everyone's mind. The way Uni and Malfoy always argued made everyone think they hated each other's guts.

"This…is very…surprising," said Hermione also in a daze.

"And also very exciting!!" shouted Mina, Serena, Arina, and Sam at the same time. Everyone fell to the ground, sweatdropping.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Are you okay?" he asked. She just stared at him in surprise. Malfoy, the teen boy she would always argue with, saved her. Why? Man, was she confused!! Woops, here comes a headache. She clutched her head in confusion. Her head really hurt now. Why can't everything make sense to her for just once in her life!? "Hey, are you okay?" Malfoy asked, softly. She muttered something under her breath. "Can you please repeat that?"

"Why?" she said.

"Why what?"

"Why did you save me? Why did you even follow me up the roof?" she asked.

"I wasn't about to let you fall. Unless that's what you wanted," he replied, "And I was worried about you. Is that so wrong?"

"I guess not," she muttered. "I have a headache…this is all too confusing."

Malfoy placed his hands on her shoulder after tucking his broom under his arm and lead her towards the castle. They walked slowly. Uni began to mumble something that Malfoy didn't quite understand and her eyes began to droop. She was really tired, as was he, but he didn't really mind it that much. He knew that if he fell asleep, she would be in his dreams. She always has been, ever since the first day he met her and that pissed him off at first. Soon, they reached the Slytherin's Tower and entered, not finding a single student left in the common room since it was past eleven already. He directed her towards the couches and made her sit down, which she was all too willing to do. He sat next to her and glanced at her. Her eyes were drooping and she fought hard to try and keep them open. She didn't want to fall asleep, not until she figured this whole thing out.

"You know, if you're tired, go to sleep," said Malfoy, breaking in her thoughts.

"Iie," she replied in a whisper.

"Can you translate that?"

"No," she translated again. She gave a big yawn, covering her mouth. "I don't want to sleep. Not until I figure this out."

"Figure what out?"

She mumbled something as she finally gave in to sleep and her eyes closed. Her head landed on Malfoy's shoulder softly. Malfoy could feel his own eyes drooping, begging for sleep. And that's what he did. He took a blanket that was on the couch and pulled Uni closer to him. He dragged the blanket over them both and fell asleep with her in his arms.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Something smelled like cologne. Uni opened her eyes a little and saw something black. She felt something around her and she felt warm, instead of the usual cold she always felt. She looked up and saw a pair of blue eyes looking down at her. He boosted her up so that she was facing him.

"Hey," he said softly. Their eyes locked, blue clashing black. Uni held her breath back as their lips got closer and closer by the second and her hear began to beat wildly. Why she didn't do anything was a mystery to her. Before their lips even met, a shout was heard.

"How dare you try and kiss him, you tramp!!" shouted Pansy Parkinson, pointing at her accusingly. Everyone was staring at the two students on the couch in each other's arms. Well, actually Uni was in Malfoy's arms, but what's the difference?

Startled, Uni and Malfoy fell off the couch, with him still holding her. They hit the ground with her on top of him and her hands on his chest and his still around her waist. Her hair was on his face, but he did nothing about it. Their lips were only centimeters apart and all they had to do to complete the kiss was for one of them to move. Of course that didn't happen since Pansy the mood killer, decided to scream again.

"Get off him you stupid tramp!" she shrieked, enraged.

Malfoy took his hands off her waist and propped his elbows back so that he was sitting up, kind of. Uni moved back, so that she was straddling his waist, not noticing the position she was in. He scowled angrily at Pansy, who didn't notice, but did notice the position Uni was in. She growled. Uni looked at Malfoy and finally noticed her position and blushed pink. She quickly got off him and sat on the couch, looking down at her lap and her black hair framing her face. Malfoy stopped glaring at Pansy when he noticed Uni was no longer on him and looked up at her. He got up and sat beside her, but before he could do anything she got up and walked quickly up to the girls' dormitory, keeping her gaze to the floor. Malfoy scowled again and got up to go to his own room. Everyone else in the commons began to whisper at what just happened. Pansy growled and clenched Uni's brooch inside her pocket. She still couldn't find a way to open it…yet.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

'What is happening to me?' Uni asked to herself as water splashed onto her face and body. She stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around her body. 'Why is my world so confusing and turn upside down ever since I came here?' she thought looking in the mirror and brushing away a piece of her hair stuck on her face. She closed her eyes and, touched where her heart was with her hands, asking one more question. 'What is happening to my heart, least of all, me and Draco?'

She shook her head and stepped out of the bathroom. She shivered and quickly walked over to her dresser and pulled out a blue-flared hip-hugging jeans and a black tank top. After dressing, she pulled out the black robe and put it over it. She brushed her hair and decided to let it down for today. She placed her shoes on and grabbed her bags of books for her classes and headed downstairs. She noticed that all the Slytherins had left the tower to eat breakfast at the Great Hall, to her relief.

Uni reached the commons hand was about to head out of the portrait and to the Great Hall when someone came up behind her and grabbed her by the waist. She gasped as her back hit the wall and her bag dropped to the ground. Her arms were pinned to either side of her head on the wall. She blinked and found Malfoy near her face wearing a smirk on his face.

"You left before we could finish earlier," he said softly in her ears, making her shiver slightly.

"I wasn't about to do that in front of minna and I'm still not going to do it," she seethed.

"Oh really?" he said, breathing down her neck, causing her to groan softly even though she didn't want to. He smirked and attacked her neck, as he released her wrists and placed his hands on her waist pulling her closer. She placed her hands around his neck, her legs unable to support her and used him as a support instead. He made his way down to her shoulder than up back again. Then he kissed her jaw and hovered over her mouth. She took a sharp breath as he his mouth came down and quickly looked away, causing him to kiss her cheek instead.

She laid her head on his shoulder and whispered, "Gomen nasai." She slipped out of his arms, grabbed her bag, and rushed out of the tower blushing. He rolled his eyes and seized his books, following her out of the tower.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Uni barged in the Great Hall, still blushing, and headed towards the Slytherin table to eat quickly. Two pairs of hands slithered out and grabbed her. The next thing she knew, she was seated at the Gryffindor table. On either side of her were Sam and Arina grinning widely. She inwardly groaned and on the outside, she was scowling. She noticed everyone was looking at her also.

"Nani?" she growled.

"So…what happened with you and Malfoy?" asked Michiru, giggling.

Uni blanched, remembering the night before. "Nothing," she said quickly.

"You bet there better be nothing!" snapped Haruka.

"Haruka!!" scowled Michiru. Haruka rolled her eyes.

"I just want to eat!" whined Uni, "Can't I go anywhere without any of you kidnapping me!!"

"Eat here," said Arina, motioning to a plate before Uni. She scowled and ate, seeing how the wouldn't leave her alone.

"What is going on with you and Malfoy?" asked Darien, leaning on the table. Uni smirked and used telepathy to send him a message.

<What is going on with you and Raye?> He blinked.

<You know?>

<Hai>

<Since when>

<The beginning> she shrugged <I warn you though, tell her now before Haruka finds out and beats the kuso out of you, Darien-chan>

He chuckled nervously and nodded <O-Okay…sure>

<What are you guys talking about?> asked Arina, jumping in.

<Yeah!! Don't leave us hanging!!> shrieked Sam.

<Butt out> said Darien and Uni simultaneously.

"What's going on?" asked Harry.

"They're doing that telepathy again," groaned Serena.

"I want to do that!!" said Mina.

"I know!! It's so cool!!" cried Lita.

"There's Malfoy. I think he's coming this way," said Raye, pointing at the door. Uni looked up and saw him looking at her as he walked towards her, smirking. She quickly got her bags and got up.

"Ja ne!' she said, walking quickly towards the teacher's table. She had two reasons for doing so: One, to get away from Malfoy, and two she saw Dumbledore motion her over.

"That was…weird," stated Hermione. "What do you think is wrong with Uni?"

Minna thought very hard, trying to figure out, but no one knew. Well, they had an idea…kind of. Heh heh…Malfoy…He came up to them with his scowl.

"Where's Uni gone to?" he demanded.

"Who needs to know?" Ron asked, seething. He wasn't fond of Malfoy, as everyone knew.

"I do! Now tell me where she is!" growled Malfoy angrily.

Ron was about to retort when Arina cut in. "She's over there with the headmaster!" she replied pointing to the teacher where Uni was indeed talking to Dumbledore. Malfoy smirked and walked his way there without thanking her.

"Why'd you tell him where she was?" asked Amy.

"Yeah, she seems to want to get away from him," said Michiru.

"That's because they like each other, but Uni won't admit it!!" shouted Arina, Sam, Serena, Michiru, Lita, Raye, and Mina. Everyone else sweatdropped.

"They what!!?" yelled Darien and Haruka. They both growled angrily, hating the fact that Malfoy and Uni liked each other. Their blood began to boil dangerously.

"If he comes near Uni-hime he's going to pay for this!" seethed Haruka.

"If he tries anything he's going to get his ass kicked!!" cursed Darien.

The girls began to giggle, except for Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Amy who were shaking their heads embarrassingly. Michiru placed a hand on Haruka's shoulder trying to calm her down and Serena the same with Darien, still giggling. The giggling became laughter and both of them were slightly blushing, but still seething at the thought.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Hai, Uncle Albus," said Uni, bowing.

"You do not have to bow, Uni," he reminded her. She blushed.

"Ooops? Gomen nasai," she said. "What is it?"

"Well, I just wanted to see if you were okay. I mean, because of yesterday. I am terribly sorry for not telling you earlier," he apologized, his head bowed in shame. "I promised your mother until the time was right. But I never thought you'd be mature enough to receive the information well enough without you breaking down. Until it was too late."

"It is okay, Uncle Albus," said Uni, "Do not worry about it. I can take care of myself. You do not have anymore secrets though, correct?"

She looked up at her and shook his head. "Not that I can think of right now."

"Good." She looked over at Setsuna who gave her a smile then returned her attention back to little Hotaru who was fingering her food in her plate. Setsuna took a spoon and filled it with baby food and hovered it over Hotaru's mouth like an airplane. Hotaru giggled and opened her mouth as the spoon came into her mouth. She giggled and took another bite that was coming towards her that was refilled with food. Snape, who was sitting next to them, scowled angrily at Hotaru, who was looking at him. She scrunched up her face and gave out a loud wail, surprising Snape. Setsuna scolded him and rocked Hotaru, trying to calm her down. But, of course, being a baby and all, she didn't stop and wailed even louder. Many of the students stopped their conversation short to see who was crying. When they saw Hotaru was crying they went back to their discussion, trying their best to ignore the cry. Setsuna gave Uni a desperate look, causing Uni to smirk.

"Chotto sumimasen," Uni said, excusing herself. He nodded. Uni walked over to Setsuna and the time guardian gave a relief sigh. She handed the crying Hotaru to Uni and turned around to scowl Snape more. Uni rocked Hotaru slowly and exited the Great Hall. Before leaving, she shouted to her uncle, "Uncle Albus! I'm going to use your office until I calm her down!!"

"All right, Uni! Be quick, you've got class!" he called out.

"Hai!" she replied. As she walked to his office, she was trying to sooth Hotaru down. She turned a corner and soon faced a Gargoyle statue; not realizing someone had followed her. She stood there, trying to think of the password. "Firefly," she said to the statue, rolling her eyes. Her uncle decided to go with something new this year, and since he was fond of Hotaru, he used the word firefly.

The statue sprang to life and moved back, showing a glide of stairs. She went up and opened the wooden door and didn't both to close it behind her. She cooed at Hotaru who finally calmed down and the baby began to giggle at Uni. Uni smiled and walked over to her uncle's desk, her back still to the door. She zapped a baby food bowl, since Hotaru didn't finish her breakfast. She fed Hotaru, who was gladly to eat her food since now she was away from Snape. Hotaru yawned. Uni made a crib appear, knowing her uncle wouldn't mind and placed her in there, where she fell asleep. Uni poked at Hotaru's nose and she giggled before totally falling asleep.

Uni shrieked as she was grabbed from behind and slammed into the wall for the second time that day. Hands were placed on her hips and a body smashed her between the wall and him. She was breathing down hard, knowing whom it was. She was so not ready for this and wished he would stop coming after her. Well, until she could figure out what was going on with herself. But, she would still want him very far away even after she did figure it out.

"Why do you run away from me?" he murmured. "Twice in the same morning…"

"Because I can, now let go of me!" she said trying to control her tone, but it came out shaky.

He smirked. "Why would I do a thing like that?" She struggled out his grasp but failed. He reached up with one of his hands to grasp her chin so that she was facing him. "You're not getting away from me this time…"

"Iie, no, we have class," she half-whined, half-pleaded trying to find an excuse, "This is my uncle's office."

He responded by lowering his head and kissing her neck lovingly. She groaned and began to shrink back, her legs losing all feeling. Malfoy brought his hands made their way towards her waist again and supported her. Her own hands crawled their way to his neck for more support. She arched her head back unintentionally giving Malfoy more space. She moaned as he started to kiss where throat and going upward towards her jaw and mouth.

"I've got you now," he said in between kisses.

She blinked. 'Shimatta! I've got to make him stop doing this to me every time!' she shrieked in her mind. She suddenly got her feelings back in her legs and stood straight up. Before Malfoy could get into her mouth, or even near it, she pushed him off. Surprised, he fell back and landed on the floor. Her control came back to her and she glared at Malfoy. Then, at that moment, Hotaru woke up and cried again. Looking away from Malfoy, Uni went to the crib and picked her up.

"Hey, it's okay Hota-chan, I'm here," she said soothingly causing Malfoy to give her a weird look. He's never heard her use that tone to anyone. Hell, she never used that tone towards him! Well, not that all the conversations they've had were exactly all nice. "Come on, Hotaru," she whispered in the girl's ears, "Calm down. Your hime has to go to class. I'm already late. Uncle Albus will take care of you okay?"

"Uni stay with Hota," Hotaru said, tugging on Uni's hair.

"Can't sweetie. But I'll come in after classes all right, firefly?" said Uni softly.

"IIE! Uni stay with Hota!!!"

Uni sighed. "Firefly…" she whined.

"Uni stay!!!"

"Fine…whatever, Hota," Uni said in defeat. I mean, how could she say no to a mere baby who was suppose to be the scouts of death and rebirth? Uni's eyes traveled to Malfoy still on the ground, who was giving her a weird look. "Gomen for pushing you off like that," she apologized. He gave her no response and just started at her. For a while, she said nothing as her attention was back to Hotaru. She threw a frustrated sigh, tired of him staring at her. "Nani!? Stop staring at me, Draco Malfoy!" she nearly shouted, but didn't because of Hotaru, "You're bothering me with that stare of yours!"

He smirked and stood up, brushing dust off his robes. "You're a regular mother," he remarked.

She growled and threw several things at him such as a quill, some scrolls, batteries, whatever she saw that wasn't breakable. He laughed as he avoiding the items threw at him, but was hit by some things. Soon, Hotaru began to help Uni throw things at him as he caught them if he couldn't dodge them, giggling, thinking it was a game. After a few minutes of throwing things at him, Uni stopped, as did Hotaru, seeing her "mother" stop.

"You're a jerk, you know that?" she said after a moment of silence.

"Yep," he replied, smiling. She rolled her eyes and walked over to the crib, noticing Hotaru had fallen asleep. After placing her in the crib, she turned around to see Malfoy near her. He took her by the waist and was leaning down when Uni sidestepped causing him to miss. She gathered her stuff and headed downstairs, well knowing that he would follow since they had the same classes together. As she walked down the stairs, her uncle appeared, going up towards his office.

"Gomen about the mess, Uncle Albus," apologized Uni in advance as she past him.

He looked down at her confused as she disappeared and looked even more confused when Malfoy walked past him quickly. He sighed and went into his office only to find various items on the floor and many things on his desk, along with a crib where her found Hotaru sleeping peacefully. He sighed and started rearranging things.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Gomen nasai, Snape-sensei," Uni said bowing.

"Just sit down!!" he barked. "Where is Malfoy!?"

Before she could reply, Malfoy appeared, "Here, Professor Snape." He took a seat next to Uni and scowled at her, causing her to smirk.

"Now that Uni decided to announce her presence, let us continue the lesson," sneered Snape. Uni rolled her eyes and took out a scroll for notes.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Phew! I actually finished! I thought I was getting a writer's block but I managed to get through it. I've started on the next chapter and I hope that stupid block won't get in the way! Ja ne! It'd be nice if someone would review ^_^